La...hot Spots?

Guest Rainie

Guest Rainie

~Going to LA next month
Can anybody recommend any hot spots in LA? I'll be going there with a couple of friends for 5 days (we're from Canada btw). We're planning to go after this college semester ends...which would be the end of April.

We're probably gonna hit up a few of the beaches, Universal Studios, and Disneyland...and maybe the Santa Monica Pier...

But we're also interested in shopping districts...is the Desert Hills Premium Outlet worth going to? What are other suggestions? We want to go boutique shopping or go to shopping places that aren't so mainstream (because we've got those back home).

Also is Chinatown and Koreantown worth checking out?

Any Asian clubs and lounges that are worth checking out?

Guest Meenuh

Eh I think Koreatown is only worth checking out if you want korean food/alcohol. Lol. We do have the Koreatown Galleria and the Plaza to look around. Also some new places have opened that I haven't been to. Oh and there's always karaoke. I would never go to little tokyo for karaoke. They're rip offs.

I'm assuming the outlets and malls here will have pretty much the same stuff no? So I think you're looking for places like Melrose and the fashion district in downtown LA. Maybe check out the shopping centers in koreatown like Koreatown Galleria and Plaza. Maybe you'll find some clothes there but I find korean clothes at those places to be expensive. -_-

You can also check out 3rd Street Promenade. It's in Santa Monica since you're going to the pier anyways. Although they have mainly mainstream type clothes, there are performers there on the weekends. :)

Archived