Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Access DENIED

NOEIN

Go watch it, it's good!!!I watched Noein and i was sucked in because it was so impressive. It blew me away with it's 2d with 3d animation. The storyline is seems pretty original and interesting thus far and the music is good.

If anyone's interested. here's the official site .. http://www.noein.jp/
NoeinToYourOtherSelf.jpg

Plot:

Fifteen years in the future, a violent pan-dimensional war is taking place between the two dominant "time-spaces" of the universe: La'cryma (a possible future of our own world) and Shangri-La (another possible dimension fifteen years after ours intent on the destruction of all space and time). The key to stopping Shangri'la's invasion and saving reality is a mysterious object known as the "Dragon Torc" (竜のトルク Ryū no Toruku?). La'cryma's elite military force, known as the "Dragon Calvary", is sent through space and time to find it. In one possible present, twelve-year old Haruka and her friend Yū are contemplating running away from home when they meet a member of the Dragon Calvary named Karasu, who is a possible Yū from the future. La'cryma believes that Haruka is the Dragon Torc, but Karasu vows to protect her rather than sacrifice her for his home dimension. Other than the Dragon Calvary, Haruka is targeted by the mysterious Noein, the entity behind Shangri'la who is intent on bringing her into his timespace to end all universes.

Noein is set in the Japanese port city of Hakodate on the northern island of Hokkaido. The animators took great care to recreate a lot of details of Hakodate, its buildings, port and environments look exactly like the actual city

Anime Episodes: 24

299505.jpg

Noeinfull264757.jpg

noein_volume_2_frontcover_large_deOOTogQ

^yep there are subs for it .. ;)

Storyline..

It's about a girl and boy named Haruka and Yuu. One day, Haruka sees a man on top of a church. This man who's name is Karasu, time-traveled to 15 years prior. He's from some time-space world where there's a war going on. The strange thing is that he looks like her childhood friend Yuu's 27 year old self.

Anyways, Karasu time traveled to the past to find a key to maybe stop an invasion. He finds out that Haruka

is that key.

The opening was great, just what I've been looking for but then it got a little boring. Those of you who've seen it will know what I'm talking about. SPOILERS

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Using energy projectiles that shoot out of the hand isn't anything new but it's not frequent that you see it in such a raw form where it looks like the users don't have full control and are trying their hardest to contain it or even just release it. You know what I mean?

I'm bumping this thread up....

I just started this anime, and so far, I really like it. I like the whole dimension concept. (It remind me of the M-theory where there is 11 dimension...) The music and art is beautifully put together.

i like this anime........its already up to ep.8 sub ^^ .....by shinsen-subs

weird.......yup, a powerful start, but the storyline need to be stronger lol.....

i've just started watching this anime... and am impressed, but still dont really understand about the plot/storyline behind it... i know, it seems dumb i cant figure out what it's about, but that explanation above me isn't that in depth...i was wondering, could anyone explain a little more in depth about this anime?

^What don't you get? Where are you in the anime? I'll be glad to try to explain it you...but you got to be a bit more speicifc.

This may contain spoiler for those who just started....

The plot in general is about Haruka and Karasu. (In Shinsen-subs' first episode, they refer Karasu as "the crow," but his name is Karasu which means crow. All Dragon Riders are named after birds.) Haruka posses the Dragon Torque, which is believe by the people in the La'cryma dimension that it will help fight against the war with Shangri-la, who are exteremly powerful. Dragon Knights travel through timespaces/dimensions searching for the Dragon Torque. Then one day, Karasu founds it in a human form; Haruka.

Ironically, the dimension Haruka and friends exists is close to Karasu's own dimensions; meaning it's somewhat like Karasu's 15 years ago past but it isn't really. (That's why they refer this past as an illusion, and their future as an illusion to those within in that past.) And the more coincidental part is that, Karasu is Gotou Yuu in the future (15 years later)...who is one of Haruka childhood friends...

Just incase people wondered....Haruka is 12 years old...so add on 15...Karasu is 27 years old.