[ANIME/MANGA] BLEACH

Guest JENLEE

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yah but when he faced yammi or whoever that big dood was that was with Ulquirora I remember when Yami asked him how he blocked his cero, Urahara replied that he simply countered it with his own cero.

Well I just watched that part again and Urahara says this: "so I just negated it by hitting it with a similar attack."(DB Sub)

And like what h2obubbli said...that red energy blast is probably one of his Zanpakutou's abilities. Urahara can probably fire energy blasts with Benihime just like Ichigo can with Zangetsu.

Guest comcis

I dropped the anime a lot time ago, but I may pick it up sometimes to see what they have been up to :D

and I love byakuya (cuz he's so similar to sesshoumaru ), and hitsugaya (cuz he's just too hot to resist) :D

Guest boost

chapters from now on should be really interesting to those who are curious about some (if not all) of the characters' past. each of the characters will have a flashback showing some history about them in each chapter every week. (supposedly confirmed too) hopefully they show captain commander's flashback first before he gets owned by aizen or the top 3 espadas

Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

i used to watch bleach anime long time ago, but i stopped around the fillers.

now I want to pick up on it again, is the manga better or is the anime?

usually i prefer watching anime that is more action-based...

those 2 twin sword captains (Kyouraku and Ukitake) must be pretty powerful since they seem like they've been captains for the longest time (at least longer than any other captains judging from that chapter). And since we haven't really seen them in real action, I'm looking forward to seeing them fight.

I'm guessing we'll see them fight Espadas #2 and 3 while the Vizards fight the other Espadas that the other captains aren't taking on at the moment. Or we'll see the Gotei get beat down and the Vizards will come and save the day

Guest halfbreed

I really want to see Ichigo's dad fight! Would be kewl if Ishida's dad would fight too. It seems generic but I have a feeling these two dads have some sort of history together.

For the face offs... I'm sure it's going to be that dude with the shades versus that giant gerbil captain... then jin and the chibi captain will be fighting... yeah, I guess number 2 and 3 espadas are fighting the twin sword captains... maybe they'll fight together since they're thunder and lightning... right?

who's going to fight the 1st espada and Aizen?

Damn, I'm really liking this manga a lot more than Naruto...

Guest boost

I really want to see Ichigo's dad fight! Would be kewl if Ishida's dad would fight too. It seems generic but I have a feeling these two dads have some sort of history together.

you have a feeling? didnt the manga/anime made it clear they had history together? :lol:

Guest halfbreed

you have a feeling? didnt the manga/anime made it clear they had history together? :lol:

LOL!!! I must've missed it.

Archived