WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*FLOATS*

xDDDDDDDDDDD

Guest boost

Aizen sama is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack:

前半はノイトラの回想

The first half is a Nnoitra flashback

剣八「拾え 剣 拾ったらとっとと女連れて帰れ てめえの仕事は終わりだ こっから先は俺らで やる」

Kenpachi: Grab your sword now and take the woman back, your job is finished, from now on, we will take care of them.

一護「何言ってんだよ!!ここまで来たんだ!俺も…」

Ichigo: What are you saying! I have come all this way! I will …

剣八「てめえは何だ?死神代行だろうが あの街を護んのがてめえの仕事だその女を助け出せりゃ満足だろうが  わかったらさっさと帰れ大体もう十分斬りあい楽しんだろうが てめえはよ女ァ!俺の傷を治せ !」

Kenpachi: Who are you? You are a shinigami representative? Protecting your town is your job. Helping out that woman should satisfy you enough eh? If you understand, then go back now. And anyway you already had your fun, swinging that sword of yours around, haven’t you? Woman!! Heal my wounds!!

織姫「は…はい!」

Inoue: Y..yes! 駆け寄ろうとする織姫の目の前に急にスタークが現れる

Stark appears before Inoue.

一護&剣八「!?」

Ichigo and Kenpachi: !?

スターク「悪いね 本とはこういう面倒なのは好きじゃねえんだけど ちょっと借りるよ」

Stark: Sorry, I don’t normally do this kind of thing so let’s just say I’m borrowing you for a bit.

一護&剣八斬りかかる ドン!

Ichigo and Kenpachi are ready to fight..dun dun dun!

が、スターク一瞬で消える

Stark and Inoue disappear though.

一護&剣八「…消え…た…」

Ichigo and Kenpachi: they disappeared…?

場面変わり藍染たちのまえにいる織姫

Scene changes to AIzen and Inoue stands before him.

藍染「おかえり 織姫 どうした ずいぶんと辛そうな顔をしてるね」「笑いなさい 太陽が陰ると皆が悲しむ だろう 君は笑って少しの間ここで待ってるだけで良い」

Aizen: Welcome back Orihime, what’s wrong? You’re making an unhappy face? Smile, the sun has darkened, then everyone feels sad right? Just smile and wait here a little bit.

藍染、ギン、東仙の後ろに街が写ってる

Behind Aizen, Gin and Tousen the town appears.

藍染「我々が空座町を 滅してくるまで」

Aize: Until we have destroyed Karakura town.

Guest azero

i wonder if the first captain will come and join in some of the fun???

that guys a total beast when hes in bankai @____@

i wonder if the first captain will come and join in some of the fun???

that guys a total beast when hes in bankai @____@

if you're talking about the captain commander, that wasn't his bankai when he faced the 2 captains with the twin shikai swords. If I remember correctly that was just him taunting them with his massive reiatsu. If he did release, all it was was just his shikai (his zanpaktou is the most powerful fire element)

Guest halfbreed

The newest chapter was a very nice intro of what's to come! This manga is going where it needs to be! After those long fights that seemed like it was going nowhere, I'm glad to say that at least they didn't drag it even longer. It looks like the main battle is about to start. I have a feeling that the Vaizards and Ichigo's dad will nicely fit the void that's left by the 4 captians, Rukia and Ichigo. Although I wonder if they'll add Ichigo's siblings to "develop" crazy Shinigami powers. I doubt it though.

Guest azero

if you're talking about the captain commander, that wasn't his bankai when he faced the 2 captains with the twin shikai swords. If I remember correctly that was just him taunting them with his massive reiatsu. If he did release, all it was was just his shikai (his zanpaktou is the most powerful fire element)

ahh okay :P yeah it was so long ago, i thought it was his bankai.

but yes, holy crap.... he was just taunting them.. and that much power????

jesus christ...

this is going to get good :]

Guest i3lu3fun

owh, i love how the chapter ends with all captains preparing to fight! Aizen miscalculate thing i guess, haha!

Guest boost

countdown to when we see the captain commander's bankai release and vaizards bankai equivelent release starts now...

Guest halfbreed

anybody know how urahara knows how to do a cero?

I wonder when Ichigo will learn how to do a cero.

I am not sure :/ Maybe Urahara is also a Vaizard??? That would be kewl!

I don't think it was cero. Just because the energy blast was red doesn't necessarily mean it was a cero.

Benihime = "Crimson Princess"

Beni=type of red or crimson

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And thank god the story is finally progressing now. The last few months, I merely read the manga just for the sake of finishing each chapter and not reading it out of enjoyment.

Archived