[drama 2006] Drama City: Fog Street 안개시정거리

Guest *pocky*

Guest Shiget^

can anyone help me im looking for the CB link for the HQ of Fog street in one of the cbs i cant look for it because its since May ._. can anyone PM me the link?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kingdom Hearts

Hello..jst want to ask! when did it start? m jst curious about it...i saw that Kim Jung Hoon was here so m interested to watch it...Do you have any Link where i can watch it? :)

Guest yoonah

may i noe how long is this drama?? has it ended??

It's just an hour long. :) It was aired May 27, 2006. (Check out the first post! ;) ).

Guest bellegray

This is such a cute drama (too short!!!) hahah

Yeah the ending is a happy ending :]

so thats good~ ^^;

I love the main character guy that was in goong..

and the girl is good too..

who is she?

Guest heavenlybluestar

Is there anyone that can upload this drama on Megaupload, please? I want to watch this drama but clubbox doesn't work for me :tears: . I love KJH so much :wub: . I heard that the storyline is very meaningful, can't wait to see KJH :rolleyes: .

ohhh yea same here :) if anyone can do that that'd be super great! i really want to see it too!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

can someone please upload the english subs again? none of them work :[

Check out first page of Lee Ji Hoon Thread...

My English subtitle to Fog Street was uploaded via Rapid Share...

Guest evil_barbs

sorry if someone's asked this alredi

but.. does anyone hav a non-clubbox link for the vid..

i only hav the subtitle file.. T_T

but wats the use of a subtitle file wen i dont hav the video file..

Guest spygurl72

can sum one reup soft sub plz???????????

thanks in advance

Oop

Check out first page of Lee Ji Hoon Thread...

My English subtitle to Fog Street was uploaded via Rapid Share...

Thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Freshh

i tried uploading this onto my 4share account to share but the file's too big :[

and i don't like megaupload & rapidshare b/c it takes too long & i don't have any control over it, if someone knows a good sharing program, i'll gladly upload it

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ttekor_3

Hi everyone. Just saw this movie and thought it was just so cute!!! He's SUCH a GENTLEMAN!!! I'm a Shin Goon myself, but boy, is KJH a prince or what??? :D Anyways, I do have a question... that part when she laid under the stars with him, an opera song was playing. Does anyone know what the title of that song is or which opera it came from? Or better yet, where I can get that song. It's just so mesmerizing... like our prince... :blush: Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sab_719

i tried uploading this onto my 4share account to share but the file's too big :[

and i don't like megaupload & rapidshare b/c it takes too long & i don't have any control over it, if someone knows a good sharing program, i'll gladly upload it

How about on YOUsendit.com??? it might work... please??? I can't watch it on Youtube cause it only has the first part... the rest is not there... huhuhu :(

• 3 months later...

Archived