[drama 2006] Drama City: Fog Street 안개시정거리

Guest *pocky*

Guest WoaiGackt

Hi

I don't know if anyone already asked this but can anyone upload this ep on MegaUpload or something like that??

Because clubbox don't work for me!CB don't start downloading! :tears:

Please,I really wnat to see this ep because I like Kim Jung Hoon so much!!!! :wub:

Thank You

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest b39may

bshater1 : u can click right and save target as :)

kk_klauy : ดีจ้าคุณกล้วย ดีใจที่คนไทยเข้ามาช่วยคนไทยด้วยกันน่ะค่ะ

ปอนตั้งFog Streetที่ข้าวโพดไว้เหมือนกัน ลองเข้าไปทักได้น่ะค่ะ

ส่วนเรื่องไฟล์หนัง จะอัพให้เป็นแบบLQแล้วกันน่ะค่ะ

Rxgoodleaf : Thanks for spoiler and english sub. if i haven't sub of u , i don't understand that ;)

and everyone : Thanks u so muuch for support this thread, it's first time , i'm open the thread in this board HAHAAHAAAA~~~ ;)

support YSI : CLICK>>English sub

support sendspace : CLICK>>English sub

พี่ปอนมี file ที่ไม่โหลดผ่าน clubbox มั้ยคะ?

คือว่าโหลดผ่าน clubbox ไม่ได้อ่ะค่ะ :tears:

พอดีว่า pif ที่ห้อง fog street เต็มแล้ว ก็เลยจะหาทางโหลดเองอ่ะค่ะ

ถ้ามีรบกวนส่ง link มาทาง PM หรือแจ้งใน web soompi/popcorn ด้วยนะคะ

อยากดูชายยูลมากๆ เลยค่า Please.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest insideMYheart

did ep 2 come out? cant wait to watch it =] i luv kim jung hoon

This is only a one episode drama, there will be no episode 2.

Guest lakatsumi

I just finish watching this drama! it was so good and cute!! KJH is so cute in this drama!! Love the story, the story is so nice!! and also love the songs! thx subber for translating this drama!! ^_^ i recommoned this drama!!! it only 1 ep. i really enjoy it!!

Guest polaris

is this guy from DBSK band>>>can someone help me to dl in clubbox???

No he's not from DBSK....KJH is from UN.

Also, There is a clubbox tutorial that gives you easy to follow steps for downloading. You can find it in the Resources link.

clubbox tutorial

Guest dlncy88

i cant download soundtrack!!!!!!!! URrrrh, cries, can someone upload it to megaupload or you send it pleaseeeeeeeee. :tears: thanks XO

Guest johnhoon

Is there anyone that can upload this drama on Megaupload, please? I want to watch this drama but clubbox doesn't work for me :tears: . I love KJH so much :wub: . I heard that the storyline is very meaningful, can't wait to see KJH :rolleyes: .

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sh1nhwafan

my question is.. so in the end did they get together? if he didnt dream about this and he hasta see her every night thats why he fell asleep, what was that last scene doing in the show? when he sees her and her bf together.. so does it mean they only meet at night... but hte girl keeps her bf? im confused>_>

Guest johnhoon

my question is.. so in the end did they get together? if he didnt dream about this and he hasta see her every night thats why he fell asleep, what was that last scene doing in the show? when he sees her and her bf together.. so does it mean they only meet at night... but hte girl keeps her bf? im confused>_>

I don't know, I still not watch it, but I heard that the drama had a happy ending. And the girl finally realises her true love. Can you up it in YSI or megaupload coz I can't download from clubbox? I tried many times but it always got stuck for a whole day.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yoonah

It's nice to see Kim Jung Hoon again. :) But he seems to have lost some weight... and there are some shadows on his face.

Ah! So she is a somnambulist after all! I thought at first she was a ghost coz she only appeared in the wee hours of the morning, looking all blank and oblivious to everything around her. And then when KJH stopped a drunk man who tried hitting on her, she suddenly disappeared. :o And then we see her again in the museum (in broad daylight). So she's not a ghost after all! But funny, she doesn't acknowledge KHJ, like she doesn't remeber him from their early morning rendezvous. :P Could she just be a lookalike? Or a twin sister? But she is neither. And midway during the drama, it is revealed that she is suffering from somnambulism aka sleepwalking.

The story's nice, and 1 hour of airtime's just right enough to tell it. Had it extended another hour, it would have dragged. The girl didn't strike me as pretty at the start, but she grew on me. She's so feminine and dainty... and her frilly dresses and charming bedroom reminded me of Son Ye Jin's room in "Summer Scent".

p.s. Hey! Isn't KJH's boss the crazy doctor from "A Moment to Remember?"

Archived