Jang Ja Yun's Manager Speaks Up.

Guest hellakoo

Guest dudette

credit: allkpop.com

It has now been exposed that the up and coming actress was beaten and forced to sleep with the Production Director (PD).

All I can say is 'WOW' and I'm slightly freaked out.

When I first read the article about her death I was very suspicious that something may have happened to her besides depression and the first thing that came to my mind was that.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate saying this, but if there is truth to this story, suicides and attempted suicides are not the answer as the list of victims can only grow if the perpetrator(s) are allowed to roam free. Justifiable homocide, maybe...suicide, no. It's hard to believe that such high profile people can live alone in a world where they have so many contacts. If you are the victim of a crime, you have to tell someone. Everyone needs protection from such sociopathic behavior.

Guest godlovesBoA

I don't even know what to say. Someone also made a point that she wasn't raped. She sold herself.

But nevertheless, isn't it still very sad? If we feel sorry for her, it's because she made the wrong choices which pushed her to death in the end. But I still feel sorry for her because given the circumstance, I don't know if I could be stronger than her.

Guest nacj88

ibet this actress had alot of potential........i hope that manager gets arrested and sent to jail, because no woman or individual should EVER be treated like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bitter SOOweet

entertainment industry is a dirty realm of life.

but ... that took a lot of her manager to bring that out to the public. goes to show that he really did respect jang ja yun as a person and not just as a "celebrity"

... i do hope the PD gets what he deserves 'cause things like this shouldn't get looked over so easily.

annnnd, the fact that he tried to commit suicide himself is NG.... ;;;; please no more suicides.

Guest clicheterms

all things considered, i'm not very surprised, but this doesn't make the truth any less painful for those who have to endure it.

these people the netizens bash, many of them have paid a high price for fame.

<3 tiffo

Guest iyseal

Do you guys feel sorry for her? Well, I don't. If I am to choose between my dignity and celebrity status, I would definitely choose my dignity. In what sense was she 'forced' to have sex? She wasn't raped, it was her own choice. She was selling her body in order to become popular. People like this disgust me.

I think that's a really unfair thing to say. I mean, if you twist it that way, yes, she did "sell" herself, but the point is that she didn't have a real choice. The fact that she killed herself just shows that she was NOT comfortable with sleeping with the PD, but was basically forced into doing it. If one PD turns around and tells people in the entertainment business that she is an absolute mess, can't work well with others, is a complete diva, and can't even act, do you think that that girl would ever get a job again? Acting is her job. I'm sure she didn't just sleep with him because she wanted to become a more popular celebrity. Just the fact that she would endure all of those things just shows that she probably had some emotional issues in the first place. What kind of reasonable thinking person would go through all those things? She shouldn't disgust you. The least you can do is pity her. After all, she is already dead <_<

Guest Uyen Duong

Do you guys feel sorry for her? Well, I don't. If I am to choose between my dignity and celebrity status, I would definitely choose my dignity. In what sense was she 'forced' to have sex? She wasn't raped, it was her own choice. She was selling her body in order to become popular. People like this disgust me.

I don't see how you could jump to conclusions and just say that about her. It was, after all, written in that journal - so the truth would be

in there. If you witnessed it, then I would understand what you've said, but I really.. very much doubt that you have.

The manager just released what really happened.

If it was her own choice - she wouldn't have been beaten, and she wouldn't have discussed it with the head of her company.

Even if she was willing, it was a mistake, and she realized it but she couldn't find a way to fix it.

Guest evelyn168

I hope the ppl responsible for her death would feel guilty and get punished. I feel sorry for her ex-manager and family because they have to go through so much now. But I guess it might be better to reveal the reason of her death now than try to investigate on it years later when all the evidence is gone. I think if JJY has left her diary in the possession of her ex-manager, then I truly believe she would want it revealed.

I hope after all this, the manager and her family remains strong.

Guest yienyienyien

The ugly side of entertainment is starting to come out. Poor girl. T_______T I know that the entertainment industry has always been like that but it's still terrible to hear about this. And i want to know who that PD is. =.=

Guest eternitygoddess

*barfs*

This is beyond appalling and disgusting.

I wonder if the BOF cast has received this info.

Did the BOF female stars all go through the same thing?! O_O

The only punishment that the PD will get is her death on his conscience.

Justice won't do anything to him. He didn't kill her. The fact is she suicided.

We can say that he kind of push her to kill herself (and then how can we be so sure), but that doesn't make him a murder in front of justice.

And I'm sure, he won't be accused of rape. He didn't force her to sleep with him. I know you would say that she didn't have the choice, but she still consent to it, didn't she. So the PD is guilty of what? He won't be put in jail and that, I'm sure of it.

If it is the truth, then it is really sad that she had to endure all of that and the fact that her company beat her when she seek for their help is quite disgusting. May she rest in peace now.

...OH MY GOSH...WTF. this is insane and twisted and cruel.

who knew entertainments could be soo mean. i mean...it

really pisses me off that she asked them for help, and they

did absolutely nothing. arg...i feel like giving them a beaten...

WHAT ENTERTAINMENT DOES SHE BELONG TO??? :angry:

and aish...i want to know who that PD is too. filthy, dirty, and

nasty guys... <_< (Not All)

Archived