Jang Ja Yun's Manager Speaks Up.

Guest hellakoo

Guest suejinners

Shame on me to but i would like to see the x files (pm me please)

Shame on me as well, but i'm really curious. Please PM me!!

Please do not request for it in this thread anymore. Just PM moming who said, "anyone want the x-files, pm me."

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest momoing

so i've sent the 113 pages of gossip-filled ppt file to those who actually read and did as i asked.

if anyone still wants it, pm me. don't reply in here or else i'll ignore you like i did the others.

back on topic:

she'll be mentioned in the special. i wonder what is going to be said about her :(

edit: my pm box is getting full so i'm making it slowly available here http://koreanxfiles.wordpress.com

Guest dollychelle

A head of an online news company and other three or four figures who allegedly exploited the late actress Jang Ja-yeon will be questioned behind closed doors starting this week.

A police officer, requesting anonymity, said yesterday at the Bundang Police Precinct that the police will question those people at either police stations or precincts outside of Bundang Precinct.

"We are going to notify those to be questioned when to come as soon as the schedule is settled", said the officer. "There is a risk of defaming them if we summon them openly since they have not been officially charged".

The officer said that the police will concentrate on determining if they ordered Jang to serve them drinks and to sexually entertain them.

In addition, the officer told reporters that police are almost finished with selecting figures who will be summoned and those who will be questioned in person.

Those who will be summoned are suspected of forcing exploitation at room salons and karaoke bars in the Gangnam area. The others are thought to only have been present.

Earlier, Officer Lee Myeong-gyun from the Gyeonggi Provincial Police Agency reversed a previous announcement made Friday morning that police would release the names of figures who allegedly humiliated Jang.

"In the final investigation report, we will elaborate on those who were listed in the document written by Jang and sued by the bereaved family. Furthermore, we are planning to announce the details of their charges. Since the case has drawn people's attention, people could accuse the police for not conducting the investigation thoroughly if the police do not identify the figures".

Lee also pledged to clearly inform the public why some were considered guilty and others not guilty after finishing the probe and to open the document to the public if the Jang's family agrees. However, seven hours later, Lee sent a text message to reporters saying police would not release the names. Instead, he said the police would work hard to get to the bottom of the matter.

Also on Friday, a court issued an arrest warrant for Kim Sung-hoon, the head of Jang's former agency.

Lee said that police are going to seek Kim's extradition from Japan with help from the Justice Ministry. Kim fled to Japan on Dec. 2 and has not returned to Korea since.

Lee also said the ministry will ask Japan's legal authorities to cooperate in tracking down his whereabouts by checking his phone records.

source: hancinema

Guest ms.incredible

"re-opening"?!? You mean they'd actually closed this case with all the evidence of foul play?!?! :huh: C'mon, the fact that the a-hole in question won't even come back into the country should be clue enough that he has something to hide. And they're trying to "talking him into coming back". :rolleyes: I'm starting to think these cops couldn't catch a friggin cold in the middle of December......that or they really aren't all that concerned about a rape case.

so sad that its been slowing forgotten.

and it hasnt even been solved yet.

dude the world is so screwed up.

money & fame & power will get you anything i guess.

it's so sad.

i really hope she gets the justice she deserves so she can rest in peace.

those men need to burn in hellllllllllllll

seems like south korea is not any better than north korea....................

I'm sorry but this is a very ignorant comment. Crap like this goes on

in most likely any country who has an entertainment industry. Comparing

South Korea to North Korea with something like this is positively ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dollychelle

SEOUL - South Korean police said on Friday they would charge nine people in the case of a TV actress who committed suicide after suggesting she had been forced to provide sexual favours to advance her career.

Police said the nine, who were not detained, would face various charges such as coercion, physical assault or defamation.

Three are entertainment agency officials, two are television programme-makers, three are bankers and one is a businessman.

A probe into five other suspects has been suspended until the actress' former agent returns from Japan, police said in a statement.

Police have issued an arrest warrant for the man identified only as Kim and have formally asked Japan to deport him.

Kim is suspected of having forced actress Jang Ja-Yeon to have sex with influential figures in the entertainment and media industry to promote her career, a police spokesman told AFP earlier.

The former agent has protested his innocence.

Jang, 26, hanged herself at her home in early March, leaving a note reading: 'I am a powerless young actress who can't fix what is so evidently wrong.'

Media reports say the note contains names of people who had drinking parties or sex with her but police declined to give details.

Jang starred in "Boys Over Flowers", the nation's most avidly watched soap opera. - AFP/ir

the police are so annoying. how many freaking times do they have to say that they're trying to get the CEO deported from japan? it's getting on my nerves because it seems like they don't care enough about this since it's going so slowly when they have so many things they have in their possession. it's a shame.

Guest Wickerman

Seems another young pretty actress (Woo Seung Yeon) committed suicide.

They are stating the cause is depression. Where have I heard that before.

How's the investigation going?

• 2 months later...
Guest Wickerman

fk8e3r.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_stor..._finally_found/

It's about time this sicko was caught!

The manager of the late Boys Over Flowers actress Jang Ja Yun's former management company,

Kim Sung Hoon was finally apprehended and brought to Seoul on Friday from Tokyo, where he had

been hiding and ignoring the "repeated requests" from the Seoul police to come back to Seoul for

questioning. As left in Ja Yun's suicide note, this was the man that received "sexual favors" from her,

as well as forced her to engage in despicable acts with other "media heavyweights."

Just the mere fact that he was hiding so long and then showed up wearing a hat, sunglasses and a

face mask just has guilty written all over it to me. He's obviously hiding something, but not for long.

Hopefully, now that he is apprehended, justice will be served and Jang Ja-yeon will finally rest in peace.

tagcp2.jpg2e1t6ra.jpg

14j2dfs.jpg

Wait wait... So she was forced to sleep with the boss in order to get famous? Is that supposed to mean than she was so desperate to get famous that she actually adhered to such requests? Or was her life in danger that she had no choice but to sleep with him? I mean, it's hard for me to believe that she had no choice but to sleep with the guy. She had a choice. She could run and forget about the entertainment business. She could run back home to her family who loved her so much. Unless the guy threatened to kill her or harm her family, then maybe she really had no choice

Otherwise, I don't get it.

Anyhow, I hope people (celebrity or not) understand that killing yourself does not solve anything. It only makes life harder for your loved ones. There are people out there who are struggling to live, diseased patients who are fighting for their lives, third-world country children who only eat one meal in a month, and then we have people who have their whole life ahead of them yet they choose to end it.

Sigh....

R.I.P.

Guest gooshness

whoever made or force her into sexual contacts with others is just pure stupid and should be paying back for whatever they did.

Archived