Jang Ja Yun's Manager Speaks Up.

Guest hellakoo

Guest V A L XD

This is just horrible. It's like Anh Jae Hwan's death all over again.

How is Ja Yun suppose to rest in peace if all this drama is happening.

If they wanted to and can, they would probably make a drama of her life. 'Cause thats how it is. Just like watching a drama in real life.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Angxizzle

some one or some people are defintely hiding something. i hope this gets solved and the people that are guilty are revealed instead of 'putting it under the rug'. RIP

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

wow...it's getting pretty big...ugh how disgusting, that PD should just be arrested or something already, since obviously he is creepy with women, since he was indicted earlier, supposedly? must be a pervert. and kind of creepy, the Death note part. she must've been so angered. i would've been furious and depressed too if i were forced to have sex with random men! -____- ughhhh nasty. I feel so bad for her.. T_T

RIP!!

Hope she's resting somewhere peacefully now... :[

Guest hungrymoose

i hope these men burn in hell... and i'm not even religious. >:(

no wonder she committed suicide, she was going through all this crap with no one to turn to. shame on jang's family for letting their pride get in the way of their love for her

man, why do these disgusting old men do that? if you want some you should go to the red light district or something...

Guest loveartiste

O Wow.

this is really unraveling to be realllly reallly really bad!

much worse than anticipated from the first reports.

usually suicides are like, "they died", "rip"

but this case is really revealing a lot about the entertainment

world in korea.

hopefully this case will enforce the protection of female[&male]

celebrities.

i hope those guys get convicted!

sexual abuse is not to be taken lightly!!!!!!!!

Guest swtpea01

Straight up dirty OLD men. And most likely these men are married and have sons and daughters that are probably around JJY age. Shame on them for putting their wife and kids through all this. What an embarrassment. Tsk Tsk.

I STRONGLY believe the family is being bribed or is in some sort of alliance with the management company.

Their actions are wayyy off in a situation like this. The fact that they're ACCUSING the manager - WTF?! No wonder he tried to commit suicide.

Isn't one of the TWO BOF MEN THE BOF PD?! WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!

Does the BOF cast know about this?!

me too - i think there's more to the family like some big payoff is going to them. i understand there's an element of shame / saving face in korean culture, but their actions go way beyond that. they are way too hush hush about it. i'm seriously worried someone is gonna try to hush up the ex-manager or extract some sort of vengeance on him after this is over. i hope/pray it doesn't.

~~~

dude of course that Kim CEO guy (who's in japan) is gonna deny it ever happening. that's the korean rule of thumb. get accused of something, first simply deny it.

^ yeah you're right.... for me every time i read the korean news reports of accused people, bat off people say "no" even in the face of overwhelming evidence ... i realize it happens in other places, but the frequency it happens in korean news seems more to me (of course i won't deny reader bias).

Guest whitephoenix

Just found this, now what do we make of it......

In probably one of the most dramatic (and ridiculous) twist in this incident, the South Korea Police has today(18th) denied any knowledge of the ten over influential figures mentioned in Late Jang Ja Yun’s suicide note. This is a complete contradiction to their previous statements when they announced the name list will only be revealed after verifying the authenticity of the suicide document as those involved are all prominent figures from various industries. As a result, rumours and speculations spread among Korean netizens now mostly points to a greater conspiracy involved.

The South Korea Police Department announced today the names of the supposed culprits were already removed in the document given to them by KBS. Therefore, the police currently has no knowledge of those people whom Jang Ja Yun mentioned in her note.

To make things worse, Yoo Chang Ho, the former manager of Jang Ja Yun, also the original holder of the document, held a press conference today and denied handing the document to the media.

During the press conference held at around 3pm, Yoo Chang Ho said: “I’m standing here purely out of my own accord. What I’m going to say today are all my thoughts.”

He continued: “It is now more than 10 days since Jang Ja Yun committed suicide. I know that there are many rumours surrounding her death. I think Jang Ja Yun was having some struggle with some authorities and eventually chose death as a protest. The reason for the press conference is to reveal the truth to the public. Jang Ja Yun’s suicide was only a result of a handful of ‘villians’. I just wanted to tell the truth but I didn’t think it would eventually put the entire entertainment industry in a bad light.”

As to a question asking if he is using this as a publicity or money-making stunt, Yoo Chang Ho replied that he neither has the ability to do nor does he want to make profit from a dead person.”

He then replied to another question which Jang Ja Yun’s family claimed that he had tarnished Jang’s reputation. He said: “I’m regretful towards this and will work towards removing this misunderstanding between us.”

Most importantly, Yoo claimed that he did not pass the suicide document to KBS or any other media. The original document that he had was handed over to her family, which they eventually burned it. And this brings forth the question as to where did KBS get their copy?

The current situation is that the police denied knowledge of any names and the original document was burned. Some hidden power at work? Will Jang Ja Yun’s grievance be redressed, if any, now that there seems to be some form of cover-up ongoing?

Guest JAMIECHOI

I read an article that explained how KBS got their hands on the documents. The article said that a reporter (KBS did not release names, as they need to protect their reporter) retrieved the documents from a 1-liter trash bag that was sitting outside of Yoo's entertainment company, Hoyaspotainment. The reporter found the burned remains of the documents and brought it into KBS. Later that same day, the reporter returned and went through another trash bag and found ripped up pieces of paper, which he later restored to 4 sheets of writing by JJY.

This whole situation is turning into a bigger and bigger conspiracy each day...

Guk Ji Hyun (Ginger) is affiliated with Olive 9 Entertainment and is currently being sued by them for breach of contract. Apparently, Guk wanted to change companies and even let Olive 9 know she was leaving, but went ahead and sued her for filming a CF and a modelling shoot without their consent. Guk says that she and her parents informed Olive 9 that she would be changing companies but Olive 9 denied that she told them she was leaving. Olive 9 Entertainment is close with Kim Sung Hoon's The Contents Entertainment and I also read that the CEO (Daepyo) of Olive 9 is deeply involved with the Korean mafia. Maybe GJH wanted to leave Olive 9 for the same reasons JJY wanted to leave The Contents?

Guest eternitygoddess

Honestly, I'm not surprised.

I'm sure that the police department is getting bribed. Looking at the state of matters, the mess will get conveniently swept under the rug in no time.

Hopefully netizens will hold protest.

Guest sweetkiss

Yeah I was wondering how long it would take for it to get swept under the rug. There was a news article about how it was going away. Seriously this thing is really getting out of hand. I saw the article on the reporter digging it out of the trash too. I'm not 100% sure I believe it. Then there was another news article that 97% of netizens believe JJY's story so who knows how it'll play out. I'm guessing it'll be bribed. Look how fast they withdrew the names.

Guest hungrymoose

ang Ja Yun’s suicide was only a result of a handful of ‘villians’. I just wanted to tell the truth but I didn’t think it would eventually put the entire entertainment industry in a bad light.”

wtf? so at first this guy wants to bring the perverts to justice and now he's sorry that he did it? make up your mind fool

i hope JJY's death taunts all these perverts so that they won't be able to sleep for the rest of their lives

Guest smilesunshine

Look at the difference of reply from the police department, before they've made a statement that they will investigate and now retracting back those words? You're not fooling anyone. I really do hope more people will come together on this. Or at the very least, individuals wake up and avoid corrupted entertainment industries tied with Ja Yun's passing with these evidences released. (And I'm sure they'll suffer from this case since people now have a whole new outlook of the horrifying truth behind these corrupted companies)

Guest mika.16

ergh 100% police were bribed or threatened.

this happened with another celeb's case a few years back. (shes a famous actress like,, A lister korean. not a suicide, but to do with the whole sex thing with CEOs etc)

it became a big deal, everyone starts talking about it online and offline.

one day everything is deleted off the internet (EVERYTHING, not just news articles butpeople's blog posts)

and that celeb suddenly has a love-scandal with some newbie male actor =S

thats the way it works =(

which SUCKS cus i was thinking maybe for once, something could be settled

Guest simply korean

"International extradition is usually not requested based on a petty case like sexual harassment," said a police official

PETTY?!

Guest passmethewrinch

I hate it when people in power act as if the public is stupid. They say something, then do the exact opposite. Don't they know that we notice these things? But I guess until we actually rally for the cause, we can't do anything to "hurt" them. Darn corruption. *sigh* Life... This is not the first, and definitely not the last time that this will happen.

Archived