Hana Yori Dango, Meteor Garden or Boys Before Flowers?

Guest ritahui

Guest Daiquiri

I liked all 3 versions for very different reasons. However all three respectably had their own flaws as well. In MG the second season was just horrible. The amnesia arc was drawn out way too long. Also this drama was out in 2001, so I can pardon the horrible fashion. However, since it was the first version of the popular manga I thought it was done well. They had no predecessors to follow off of.

In HYD the episodes were so short that each episode it felt it jumped from one storyline to the next. I also felt the resolution between Rui and Makino was not done well. Even in the final movie I felt he still got the short end of the stick. However the transitions were done best in this version as well as the music.

BOF could have had all the potential but the character inconsistencies and the horrible transitions somewhat derailed it for me. I wish the director and the screenwriter chose to ignore the netizens when it came to the storyline. As a result we got a weaker Jan-di, random character scenes, more Ji-hoo screen time, unnecessary and highly repetitive usage of songs, etc. I hope when they release this version on dvd that they will do some heavy editing. Honestly what do netizens know about filming and direction? BOF definitely hands down is the best at showing the opulence of the F4 and looking very similar to their manga counterparts.

For the F4 leader I chose Gu Jun-pyo. I can actually believe that he could become a successful heir to his family's billion dollar corporation. The portrayal of Domyoji Tsukasa by Jun Matsumoto was too childish and violent. Therefore Jun's portrayal is second place.

The best Rui was Oguri Shun. He managed to capture the whole autistic and quiet personality of Rui very well. I always felt his love for Makino was very deep. I felt for Rui the most in this version, in HYD I almost wanted him to end up with Makino because of how much he cared for her.

I voted for Kim Bum's portrayal of the playboy Sojiro. Unlike both in MG and HYD, I feel in this version we see a deeper side of Sojiro. Yi-jung can interchangeably play both sides to him. From being carefree and happy to angry and bitter.

Akira of the F4 was always the smallest role and therefore we never really got to know his character like the others. I voted for Woo-bin in this version because unlike the other versions there is a different spin on his character. I also love the comedic factor he brings as well. I do not like how BOF did not develop his character thoroughly.

This was a very close tie but I chose Inonue Mao's portrayal of Makino. I felt she played Makino and kept the essence of her as close as possible. Hands down the best Makino. I know a lot of people dislike GHS's version of Geum Jan-di but I actually like her portrayal as well. After everything Jan-di has been through from the high moments in her life to the moot points in her life, I think the way she has acted and carried out those emotions are very accurate (losing her first love and the ability to swim).

Whoever thought the creator of HYD should be upset at how the direction of BOF is not following the manga as closely as possible has to realize no one is going to want to watch an exact replica remake of HYD or MG again. I'm glad BOF decided to still keep the critical parts of the story and slightly switch it up. The essence of the manga version is very much there in all three versions. They're just executed differently. Such as the first date, the hospital scene, etc.

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sasgrace

LMAO what strikes me is when I watch the first episodes of BOF, I think they Didn't understand who are the characters AT ALL or simply the actors fall short here!

I watch to see if I missed something on Kim Bum, GHS, LMH, KHJ, KJ acting and all I see is a FAKE acting displayed by the actors. When they try to act like the characters really are (Kim Bum : playboy ; charismatic ; womanizer, LMH : Brat, psycho ; mean ; violent ; childish, GHS :spunky ; strong ; loveable, KHJ : mysterious ; charismatic, KJ : mature, nice, voice of reason) sorry but they fail MISERABLY. No other words. SO FAKE ! :crazy:

Guest Daiquiri

LMAO what strikes me is when I watch the first episodes of BOF, I think they Didn't understand who are the characters AT ALL or simply the actors fall short here!

I watch to see if I missed something on Kim Bum, GHS, LMH, KHJ, KJ acting and all I see is a FAKE acting displayed by the actors. When they try to act like the characters really are (Kim Bum : playboy ; charismatic ; womanizer, LMH : Brat, psycho ; mean ; violent ; childish, GHS :spunky ; strong ; loveable, KHJ : mysterious ; charismatic, KJ : mature, nice, voice of reason) sorry but they fail MISERABLY. No other words. SO FAKE ! :crazy:

^ I'm guessing you're a top notch actress with a slew of Oscars piled up on your shelf? Sorry it just seems like you are implying you know a lot about acting. From your previous posts I am guessing you are anti (or not a fan) towards anything that is not HYD. Therefore MG and BOF are considered a joke to you because it is not your beloved HYD. I would understand if your posts were constructive criticism but from what I'm concluding it's just complete bashing. Opinions are fine but remember there is a fine line between getting nasty and critiquing in a sensible and constructive fashion. You are definitely not doing the latter.

I'm sorry the directors and screenwriters of both those series were not able to satisfy your needs. I'm sure if you choose to go into directing one day that you will be capable of doing the job 500x better. I can't wait. Let's keep to the topic ok? Bashing and childish antics can ensue elsewhere.

Guest sasgrace

^ I'm guessing you're a top notch actress with a slew of Oscars piled up on your shelf? Sorry it just seems like you are implying you know a lot about acting. From your previous posts I am guessing you are anti (or not a fan) towards anything that is not HYD. Therefore MG and BOF are considered a joke to you because it is not your beloved HYD. I would understand if your posts were constructive criticism but from what I'm concluding it's just complete bashing. Opinions are fine but remember there is a fine line between getting nasty and critiquing in a sensible and constructive fashion. You are definitely not doing the latter.

I'm sorry the directors and screenwriters of both those series were not able to satisfy your needs. I'm sure if you choose to go into directing one day that you will be capable of doing the job 500x better. I can't wait. Let's keep to the topic ok? Bashing and childish antics can ensue elsewhere.

I guess you are a korean communist who can't accept when people tell how bad this drama is (especially the actor). And I guess they are actors who are supposed to be able to act and to be "the best actors of korea or Asia" but all I see is a bunch of people who fail badly. You feel hurt ? Don't cry and just stick to your opinion.

Then you attack me but at the same time you can't contradict what I said (frankly you buy the Kim Bum playboy thing "if we are entitled to believe he is the Best soujiro of all versions..." or THE LEAD SO IN LOVE ACTORS ???).

And yes with HYD japan I feel it was really smartly and well done (who cares about look "even though I think Jun has really pretty eyes and he and Shun act more elegant, rich, powerful than the korean conterparts", when you have an amazing soundtrack, a convincing chemistry and acting of the actors, subtletly, great art filming "look at the way Domyoji mansion was filmed and the way light was used in this version" ect...). What is not the case of BOF. The shootings are not healthy for the actors at all.

And about the two others I think even MG beat BOF on the essence of HYD (and I felt that since episode 2). I mean if MG had BOF budget MG would absolutely OUTSHINE BOF.

People, ignore sasgrace. She's a bitter HYD fanatic.

I've seen her in Crunchyroll and all she did there was go to different topics on Boys Over Flowers and bash on the series and its cast.

There were a lot of users who complained about her attitude there so if you're gonna argue with her, might as well talk to a wall.

Its gonna be no use. No mental asylum or renowned psychiatrist/psychologist could ever fix the mental problem this girl has. -.-

Daiguiri: I agree with most of your comments..especially with Goo Junpyo. Most people choose him for the looks but I'm glad to find one who has the same sentiments as me. I really like the fact that Boys Over Flowers showed Goo Junpyo as a very temperamental person, not a violent one..That he is just childlike and not childish. His portrayal is different but you know he's still that arrogant son of a gun you've seen in all versions.

Guest sasgrace

People, ignore sasgrace. She's a bitter HYD fanatic.

I've seen her in Crunchyroll and all she did there was go to different topics on Boys Over Flowers and bash on the series and its cast.

There were a lot of users who complained about her attitude there so if you're gonna argue with her, might as well talk to a wall.

Its gonna be no use. No mental asylum or renowned psychiatrist/psychologist could ever fix the mental problem this girl has. -.-

Daiguiri: I agree with most of your comments..especially with Goo Junpyo. Most people choose him for the looks but I'm glad to find one who has the same sentiments as me. I really like the fact that Boys Over Flowers showed Goo Junpyo as a very temperamental person, not a violent one..That he is just childlike and not childish. His portrayal is different but you know he's still that arrogant son of a gun you've seen in all versions.

LOL And you ? Who or What are you ? :mellow: Do you call BOF ? Or are you GHS ect... ?

HYD is winning here ! I don't need to be bitter ! And do you see me in "BOF thread topic" ? No. Here it's not only about BOF or its fans but we are there to compare. I told what I think about this drama,the feeling the BOF cast gave me and someone personally attacked me .

It's good to complain especially when you can't contradict what the person says...

Finally I have the reply to my question.YOU ARE A TEMPERAMENTALE BLINDED CRAZY FANGIRLS. You don't like what I say ?...

Guest colloquy

Well, I can already tell without finishing Boys over Flowers that that drama is a huge failure. Dramas usually fail when they begin to follow popular opinion. But it's not even that. Not even these actors could save this Titanic. Poor direction, poor screenwriting, poor editing. How can you excuse any of these things? I can hardly believe some of the things I hear about this show when I think about the type of ratings they're getting. As I said in another thread, they're not even trying to keep the meaning in this story, it's been dissolved in some kind of pitiful fangirl wank show. I wouldn't say that HYD is a manga with profound philosophy or meaning, but it has at least some themes and a little deep thinking there that the screenwriters of HYD did a good job of capturing.

As for Dyomouji vs. Joon Pyo, I'm on the fence. I think both actors did rather well and show promise, but I preferred Dyomouji's character because I think it makes the most sense. Joon Pyo isn't very childish to me, or even childlike. He does have plenty of charisma, however. I chose Lee Minho simply because I think he's a better actor than Jun Matsumoto is.

For Makino - Mao Inoue. Goo Hyesun may be able to shed tears, but she's been shedding them FAR too often. Which shows that the show has seemingly abandoned her namesake, which alludes to that of a weed. Girl needs some perspective.

Rui - the Chinese guy was rather good, but Shun Oguri did him even better. Let's not even talk about that SS501 guy...

I want to laugh at the person that cast Kimbum as a womanizer. He looks rather young, and it looks beyond ridiculous when he does his whole player gig. I think for this role I would cast someone with a more sexy and handsome vibe, rather than cute.

Guest luthien

Uh-oh... this is the kind of scene I'm so familiar with (*sigh* EOE thread). Keep the discussion on-topic. Discuss and critique the dramas, characters, actors, production, etc... but respect and understand others' preferences and opinions. Please don't go name calling or judge the posters because their opinions are different from yours. It becomes a personal attack. If what another member bugs you, use PM function and talk it out in private.

LOL And you ? Who or What are you ? :mellow: Do you call BOF ? Or are you GHS ect... ?

HYD is winning here ! I don't need to be bitter ! And do you see me in "BOF thread topic" ? No. Here it's not only about BOF or its fans but we are there to compare. I told what I think about this drama,the feeling the BOF cast gave me and someone personally attacked me .

It's good to complain especially when you can't contradict what the person says...

Finally I have the reply to my question.YOU ARE A TEMPERAMENTALE BLINDED CRAZY FANGIRLS. You don't like what I say ?...

If you are not bitter, why are you at Soompi shouting the exact same sentiments and hate? You've been doing this everywhere and if life did go on for you, you won't even be here. Also, read my previous reply, okay? A blinded crazy fangirl? Lol. I could have chosen the entire cast of Boys Over Flowers if I was that blinded fan girl you deem me to be. And no, I LOVE WHAT YOU JUST SAID. It perfectly shows the immaturity that you've been showing everywhere. Why not go to the Boys Over Flowers thread and voice your opinion there? If your conscience is clear and if what you just said were mere constructive criticisms, you'd do so. Boys Over Flowers is a good series and you are the one who chooses to be blinded. Have you watched other dramas before? Or is Hana Yori Dango the only drama you've watched your entire life? Cause if you're just normal like us here, you'd have watched other dramas and know what and which your derogatory comments should have been pointed at. (Boy, I should've saved all your posts from Crunchyroll about Boys Over Flowers and posted it here to back me with evidences and proof of your excessive bashing.)

Anyway, I'm not trying to change your opinions. I'm just also voicing my opinion about this matter. I think Boys Over Flowers is a great drama in general. Its not my favorite from the three but I still accept the fact that it really isn't that bad. I think its unfair comparing these three dramas and sorting out which is the best by picking which one is the closest to the Manga. Eff, that's not fair play. If you cook something, you don't only judge it by how it would look exactly like the picture in the cook book but by its composition, texture, odor and taste. Just like how singers are judged not by how identical they sung a classic piece of music but by their interpretation of the song. All three versions are lacking in something but all of them definitely have their good points. If you're not biased and bitter, tell me what are the good points about Boys Over Flowers? Give me 10 cause come on, it shouldn't be that hard if you're someone who's merely voicing out an honest and constructive opinion. As I have said, it is unfair to base our decisions on which version is closest to the Manga. In the first place, these dramas were made to be slightly different from it. Boys Over Flowers was just a little more daring than others. It does not win my heart but it does get my vote for the best of the bunch. Rephrasing that, what I mean is that it isn't my favorite but overall, I think I find more points about Boys Over Flowers slightly superior than the others. It is on Episode 19 so I don't think its still too early to judge. We're at least 5 more episodes to the ending and everybody's only just waiting for the lead's Happily Ever After.

Let me reiterate, I don't mind your opinions but the drama really doesn't deserve this excessive bashing of yours. As you have stated, we are at a topic of comparison and everybody's free to express their opinions. I am also welcome to express my opinion on my thoughts about your posts regarding the matter. I believe people welcome constructive criticism here, but not bashing.

Guest sasgrace

And I was about to forget something I noticed too :

1) At first episodes I felt like if Jun Pyo somewhat had not NOTHING to do with the bullies. So I didn't understand why Jan di HATED him so much...

2) then it looked a bit like it's Jan di who bullied him (indeed she was very agressive too)

3) I can't feel the lonely Bratty Rich arrogant at the same time elegant vibe in LMH portraying. About elegance look at episode 7 at a part when he eats or the way he sits. Plus the way a little akward he walks (especially when he walks quickly) I don't feel it's a bit weak...

4) He uses TOO MUCH his sexuality like if he knows how hit on women. However he is not supposed to be SOUJIRO

5) JP as a leader is WEAK ! I read somewhere Yi Jung/Soujiro punched JP/Domyoji.

Do you think a person like Soujiro who values his friendship with Domyoji (his childhood friend) would START a fight with Domyoji because of a girl he hardly knows (This is true Soujiro respects Makino but his character has never considered her like the other F3 do. Indeed He doesn't find her so special like Rui, Domyoji or Akira) ? And Do you think a temperamental person like the almighty Domyoji TSUKASA LEADER of F4 would let Soujiro Hits Him without he KICK his richard simmons BACK ?

Guest miimisunshine

HYD all the way!

the chemsity is perfect. all the cast memebers are really close.

the stay true to the story which i LOVE unlike BOF didnt.. they totally changed the storyline into something weird.

the ACTING. Matsumoto Jun is like perfect for the part of Dyomouji. he nailed it. but i still find Lee Min Ho more goodlooking than Jun is

Inoue Mao.. she also nailed it. her expression werent overacting. the little moments she had with Rui were awsome. her emotional scenes were touching.

from what i am reading in this topic is that GYS is "destroying" the character. she is a bit to old for the chracter. i must say.

the only thing i do like about BOF is that they are also putting focus on Sojiro and Yuki's (am i right about this?) relationship.

Guest aidaa

HYD is the best for me.

I've watched MG when I was younger and I fell in love with it at that time but if I compare, it is nowhere near to HYD. As for BOF I stopped watching it. So I will not comment.

Makino - Mao is Makino. She was just perfect for the role. Gum Jandi - too much over acting, crying. I just can't stand her.

Domyouji - Jun may look ugly but he brought the essence of Domyouji very well. Jun Pyo is more handsome but I don't think he is Domyouji at all.

Rui - Shun is the best Rui ever. He is so cool. No further comment on the KHJ. He just ruined Rui.

Sojiro - Shota looked like a playboy and he portrayed it very well despite the lack of scenes. For some reason Kim Bum looks too young. When he kissed the foreign lady's hand it looked like son is kissing his mom's hand.

Akira - I cannot choose because this role was always very minimal. You don't even know whether he exists or not in all three versions.

Guest Daiquiri

For Makino - Mao Inoue. Goo Hyesun may be able to shed tears, but she's been shedding them FAR too often. Which shows that the show has seemingly abandoned her namesake, which alludes to that of a weed. Girl needs some perspective.

Rui - the Chinese guy was rather good, but Shun Oguri did him even better. Let's not even talk about that SS501 guy...

I want to laugh at the person that cast Kimbum as a womanizer. He looks rather young, and it looks beyond ridiculous when he does his whole player gig. I think for this role I would cast someone with a more sexy and handsome vibe, rather than cute.

I agree with all these statements on the character. I think if we had a different director for BOF the series could have done well. PD-nim Jeon is known to use the same cliched plots and ideas from time to time. As for GHS crying a lot I blame that more on the script rather than the actress. The way Jandi is written she goes through back to back ordeals, not minor ones but huge devastating afflictions. A person can only go through so many tragedies before she just looses it. In the beginning she was tough and had attitude, it begins to fade as the series for BOF continues. Which is a shame. However both GHS and IM, I feel are great at portraying emotions. It's never too over-the-top and very relatable.

Oguri Shun is definitely great at playing Rui, he is by far my favorite. Though I've seen the same portrayal in Hana Kimi as well, which I found slightly odd, lol.

I felt Kim Hyun Joong needs to work portraying those emotions better (the only redeeming moment was after Jan-di found out she couldn't swim). Given that playing someone who is mildly autistic is no easy task itself. I do wish he didn't bulge his eyes so much, it some what takes away from the calm and silent demeanor he is supposed to have.

The only problem I have and still have trouble believing is Kim Bum's baby face. Which makes it hard for me to believe that he is older than Jan-di and a womanizer. However I do admit he is good at showing different dynamics of the playboy character. I like that they did delve further into his character, where I didn't get that so much with MG and especially in HYD.

This is why I think LMH's portrayal of Jun-pyo is the best. There is still the underlying smug arrogance that Domyoji was all about in the manga. Jun-pyo is the more balanced version of Domyoji. In HYD it was a little too much violence and anger. It was almost as if he couldn't contain any of those emotions. In the manga sure he was temperamental but not a complete nuance.

sasgrace, I'm NOT sorry that you felt that I was being a 'Korean communist', which itself doesn't even make any sense. If you read my post above those were merely my opinions nor was I forcing anyone to agree with me. Unlike you I do not carry a holier than thou attitude nor do I push my opinions onto others who have disagreed with me. Personally I had already stated that all three were great in their own way but also all three had their own flaws as well. It is very immature to name call and attack others because people tend to disagree with your post. I only pointed out your statement because it was bashing. I hope you read my posts carefully because it seems like you jumped to conclusions before thoroughly digesting what I was saying. If you can show me how your previous posts were constructive criticism, then I'll retract my post and apologize. PM me if you still have any problems then.

Kibum looks rather young to play his role, I mean do like the chemistry he has with Ga Eul, but his too adorable to play a womanizer ;) . So I'm voting for Matusda Shota instead. And Abe Tsuyoshi as Akira coz he seems to have more part in the series.. ^_^. Mao Inoue is a better Makino, she lives up to her name. Domyouji, I both love Minho and Jun, so I'm bias to both of them.

BOF is quite good, I really enjoying watching it yet HYD is still my number one.

Guest kandi

Very interesting the takes on the dramas.

I agree with alot of ppl on HYD aspects that make it the best take for me. However parts of BOF really standout.

I won't mention MG cos i watched that a LONG time ago and can't remember much about it.

HYD

-------

best makino and domyouji : acting wise i believe them and their chemistry. i like how domyouji portrayed innocent first love.

rui : is the smex. created a deep emotional bond with makino while not overdoing the "loser" in the love triangle.

soujiro : is also the smex. played a womaniser well.

BOF

------

jandi and jun pyo: i don't really feel the chemistry. GHS/LMH acted well but the writers didn't capture the essence of the main characters in the manga. Jan di annoyed the hell out of me because of all her yelling.

yi jung: <3 he's such a cutie but again he's not the "womanizer" type of guy. Its a bit awkward like having taemin from shinee being a womanizer. His charm is more adorable than seduction.

woo bin: this character got lil screen time in all versions but BOF used him as a comical character. I guess this is necessary from all the drama in BOF.

yijung/gaeul: love this pair - wish they had more screen time! one of the reasons why i like BOF

ji hoo: sadly he can not act however is improving and in general is a hottie. It seems like he has been set up as the sad loser in the love triangle. He has a alot more airtime with Jan di and all the sweet little moments with her that make us more empathetic for him. I'm not sure if i like it this way, because i like the idealism of makino and domyogi solely belonging together.

technical: editing is astonishing. jan di's family crying about money issues then the abrupt transition to jandi and F4 leisurely skiiing. I'm not even sure how they solved their money issues. However, i do understand that the episodes are being made very close to airing so editing quality is strained. BOF ost has good song choices but sometimes the appropriateness of song and scene is not complimentary. Wardrobe and film quality is outstanding - no complaints there.

Guest sasgrace

This is why I think LMH's portrayal of Jun-pyo is the best. There is still the underlying smug arrogance that Domyoji was all about in the manga. Jun-pyo is the more balanced version of Domyoji. In HYD it was a little too much violence and anger. It was almost as if he couldn't contain any of those emotions. In the manga sure he was temperamental but not a complete nuance.

Excuse me I respect your opinion on LMH (Even though I think he has never been Domyoji to me !) but I don't agree about Domyoji of the manga. I mean he tried to RAPE Makino himself ! He did really bad things to Girls (overall Eitoku students) and if you watched the anime too his BAKANESS was at a high level ! So for me JUN absolutely NAILED it.

Guest Daiquiri

sasgrace, wasn't it also in HYD (the drama), where Domyoji also had a bunch of croonies go out and rape Makino. It was in all three versions I believe. Not too sure about MG since my mind is a bit fuzzy, it was awhile ago since I last saw it. What is it exactly that Jun nailed though?

And I was about to forget something I noticed too :

1) At first episodes I felt like if Jun Pyo somewhat had not NOTHING to do with the bullies. So I didn't understand why Jan di HATED him so much...

2) then it looked a bit like it's Jan di who bullied him (indeed she was very agressive too)

3) I can't feel the lonely Bratty Rich arrogant at the same time elegant vibe in LMH portraying. About elegance look at episode 7 at a part when he eats or the way he sits. Plus the way a little akward he walks (especially when he walks quickly) I don't feel it's a bit weak...

4) He uses TOO MUCH his sexuality like if he knows how hit on women. However he is not supposed to be SOUJIRO

5) JP as a leader is WEAK ! I read somewhere Yi Jung/Soujiro punched JP/Domyoji.

Do you think a person like Soujiro who values his friendship with Domyoji (his childhood friend) would START a fight with Domyoji because of a girl he hardly knows (This is true Soujiro respects Makino but his character has never considered her like the other F3 do. Indeed He doesn't find her so special like Rui, Domyoji or Akira) ? And Do you think a temperamental person like the almighty Domyoji TSUKASA LEADER of F4 would let Soujiro Hits Him without he KICK his richard simmons BACK ?

1) Jandi hating Junpyo is something psychological. To make it easier for you to understand, have you ever wondered why people hate the President so much when he practically had done nothing to them? Because everybody thinks he's the representation of every bad thing that happened. They think he did it all. Put yourself in the lead girl's shoes, would you still go gaga and sympathetic over Domyouji whom you never know but only hear bad things about and after everything that happened that he's indirectly the cause? I bet you'd pretty much hate him also. That's how people are. We like to believe in hearsay and judge things without knowing the reasons behind it first. Everyone has been under that once or twice.

Seriously, you're finding useless loopholes about Boys Over Flowers. Don't you realize the story is a huge loophole itself? All the events that happened to the two leads, their relationship, Domyouji, Rui, Soujiro and Akira. All of them could only happen in someone's fantasy. If you're looking for something logical about a story that wasn't made to be logical in the first place, you will end up with nothing. It will not do you any advantages in wanting to bring the series down. :D

2) Didn't the same thing happen in all versions? Makino standing up for herself was always the highlight of everything. Jandi should be no exception. Plus, everybody knows destroying the cronies wouldn't solve the anything. You have to pull out the root if you want things to end and pulling out the leaves continuously would be useless.

3) You don't feel Lee Minho's elegance? Well, too bad. Cause I do. (And whoa! How can you remember how things exactly happened? I'm a fan but I can't even remember that detail. You're probably turning into a fanti! Lol.) Anyway, elegance isn't measured by walking alone. Plus, his walking isn't bad either o.o and neither is his table manners. I don't know what you're saying actually. He's poised and calm-looking most of the time. There are a lot of moments where Junpyo is seen walking and eating and that's seriously enough to prove it. Plus, he's not a ramp model for jeebus sake. He should walk properly but he is not obligated to walk gracefully. Those two things are different. Once again, you're being unreasonable.

4) Sexuality??? Do you think he's sexy? ROFL. Do you even know what is real sexuality? XD You make me laugh. Are you pertaining about that shower scene? Cause that's kind of a usual thing in dramas. The directors think its angsty somehow. -.-""

5) Exactly how does Junpyo's leadership quality contribute to the good of the story? It does not and was never emphasized. The rest of F3 are not his minions. He's not forming a gang or a triad and there definitely is no need for him to be a good leader. They're friends. Junpyo being the leader is just a mere title. F4 are friends. You should know what the definition of friends are. Friends argue. Friends solve things together. Plus, get your facts straight. Yijung hit Junpyo because he basically almost gave up their friendship during that time. Does that explain things for you? They were in Macau and Junpyo was being a bigger richard simmons than he usually is. The rest of F3 wanted to meet up with him and ask what's wrong but he totally ignored them. He was giving up the friendship they had established for 20 years. And =.= what do you think a guy like Soujiro who values his friendship with Domyouji would do? Cry in a corner and whine? They're guys and they've been friends for 20 years or so. I wasn't surprised at his reaction. Junpyo definitely deserved every bit of it. F3, at that time, was finally close to Jandi. Junpyo was away and they were the ones who basically took care and hang out with her for the 6 months Junpyo was away. They even gave her an award for standing up to them and disciplining Junpyo.. Yijung had every right and every reason to punch Junpyo regardless if that was their leader in front of him or not.

Archived