[drama 2006] Sweet Guy 스위트 가이

Guest ripgal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rainz*gurl

yay!!!!.. the eric n lee da hae collaboration sounds so so so interesting!!!!... i hope its comedy.. cos lee da hae in my girl was so very good!!!! eric looks good in super rookie too.. so i prefer a comedy... ^_^

================================

NEWS

================================

After the injury he suffered on the set of the now defunct 늑대 (Wolf), Eric Moon has finally found a new home on TV. The Shinhwa member-turned actor will lead 스위트 가이 (Sweet Guy), a new MBC Drama which will start broadcasting around September/October. The show is written by Go Bong-Hwan and produced by newcomers Opus 101. Lee Da-Hae of 마이걸 (My Girl) will play his love interest, in what looks to be a rather predictable story, involving fake marriages and orphans trying to save her orphanage. Eric has been also cast in another Drama with Lee Joon-Gi, tentatively entitled 개와 늑대의 시간 (The Time Between Dog and Wolf), which is an action Noir. [Yahoo Korea - 5/24]

Credit: X's K-Drama Hub

Guest fizzy_1

Mmm another "fake relationship" drama. Looks like a trend now. Full house, My Girl, Samsoon... Better be a good one....Full support for Eric!

Guest songjc

wow, great combination and very original. this is combination i would never have thought of. So looking forward to this drama!!

Guest yun;su

Whoa i didn't know he was coming out with a new drama ><;; what happend to Wolf then? i want that one to finish TT

either way it's eric in another drama and he plays a hot character kinda like the jongmin from boolsae so that makes me excited for this to come out!

hehe thanks for the info

Guest annababy

wow, its like 3 or 4 months till the drama airs and this page is already 4 pages, hahahaha

HOW ARE WE GOING TO WAIT?!

Guest ripgal

someone mentioned that LDH has not confirmed to taking this role in her Fan Club.. so now im not too sure..

but i will be back to update soon.. pretty sure Eric's still in tho

Guest s3rene

The plot has been used many times already so it is a bit stale. Eric avenging his family for abandoning him is similar to So Ji Sup in MISA. Faking a marriage and falling in love with his fake wife is so similar to FH. The screenwriters should come up with better plots.

Archived