Hollister

Guest shoko86

Guest jonghyuklub012

Yeah their sizes do run small...but idk maybe it was just the Hollister you went to because maybe the workers didn't put out on the floor the other sizes? I work at Hollister and we have all the sizes up to XL, but we usually keep only a couple out on the floor and if people want them they ask for a stock check and we'll get it from the back. So...it might just be that the Hollister you went to either set up their sizes differently for certain shirts or they just ran out of the larger sizes?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xrhapsody

The Hollister in Boston has larger sizes but barely. Usually you only see XS, a ton of S, and Mediums. but they're mediums are kind of big sometimes for me, and I'm not super skinny or anything. yup =]

Guest sto0pidassgrl

for me i can't wear xs or s cuz my upper body is big..but its soo annoying everywhere fits..but the arm is freakin tight..maybe its cuz i got fat richard simmons arms..but yeah..urgh

Guest flyaway

no they have L too...

i wear s...so...i dont really notice. except when a sweater i want is all out of s...and the only ones left are L's. ugh!

Guest CiNdY_iS_cOoL

to me, Hollister sizes don't get that much bigger.

they just seem to get longer. o___o

lmao so true .. just get longer n longer .. some of the knits i have .. looks like i am wearing a long tight dress .. errr

and yes hollister have L .. XL but mostly all i see is L .. grr i want S and M !

Guest _BeLLe*

i've seen plenty of larges at my hollister.

lol.. the extra smalls fit me though, they don't compress my boobs or anything except for one tight tshirt. haha but i have a small chest.. it's not even like 32 inches around, so yeah =/. i have a small but it's like a little loose in the waist area..

Guest Adionik

wtf? I always find X-Large clothes there and crap. I have trouble finding clothes for myself.

I used to LOVE Hollister...but now I've just gotten too annoyed at the quality.

Archived