Hollister

Guest shoko86

Guest lovecrumbs

The sale section always has the M and L. It's very rare for a small to pop up on the sale table. I think the leftovers are usually the larger sizes. Never seen an XL there though.

yeah me too, like everyone said, they do run small, i'm usually a xs-small but i wear medium there. plus, some of their things are made 100% cotten, so it would shrink to an even smaller size :crazy: . unless its preshrunken? can anyone clarify that?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iAMme

well im sure when people wear there clothes, they want to make it look good so maybe they purposely make smaller sizes? ionno but i love hollister<3

ehh i guess you can call the co. snobbish for being biased o-o'

Guest Steph*

Yea i got a tank from Hollister without trying it on cause it LOOKED like it would fit.

Size S. oh em gee though, it was so tight and literally flattened my boobs to AA.

Think I have to give it to my sister. =_=; she's 34 and im 36 so maybe that'll work better..

anyways, when i was looking at hollister's size charts, it says that the smalls are meant to be like 32-33 chest. so yeah..

Guest diana_jjang<3

i wear medium in most stores EXCEPT for hollister. I have to wear at least XL there -_- too bad there's only L in canada now -_-

Guest x_terr

i've seen big people wear hollister, but i think their sizes are really small. usually in other stores i'm a small but in hollister i'm a medium...

which makes me feel fat

Guest chungy

i'm a small in most stores..but at hollister i'm a L and XL

you have to ask for the salesperson to get those larger sizes....they hardly put it on display...but they have lots in storage

Guest leelamoua

Yeah the sizes are really small. I'm a small and whenever I go to Hollister, I usually have to get size M. Hollister only has L and XL sometimes at the mall I go too. Otherwise, shopping online at Hollister might solve your problem if you're looking for L or XL.

Guest k1rei

hmm the hollister near me sells larges

last time i bought a shirt at hollister i got an XS which is the size i usually wear for everything

and when i finally wore the shirt about 2 days later it was so tight against my boobs but in the waist area is like any other shirt i have

so i have to get a S or M

Guest angelZ

i've seen L around...but there's only like 1 in there...

i usually wear size M because S is sometimes too small for me~

Guest .Cherry.

No i don't think so, i think it's for momstly average sizes. S, M, and L's. To me, Hollister reminds me of Abercrombie for some reason.

Guest malevolent.

No i don't think so, i think it's for momstly average sizes. S, M, and L's. To me, Hollister reminds me of Abercrombie for some reason.

Hollister is owned by A&F.

Guest tian`tian

The Hollister by me has L. I haven't seen XL though...

It's targeted for younger kids I think, so that's why sizes run smaller. I personally like it more than AF sometimes because the sales cut prices lower than AF does. I'm a S at Hollister, but XS/S at AF.

Question. Do some of AF's clothes fit weird as in sizes? I find that I wear XS for most tees and knits, but some of their clothing I have to wear S...And their pants are just WAY weird. I need 00....which is unheard of everywhere else.

Guest Alias1234ever

I have never seen an XL in the Hollisters I've been to lol. Never. I occasionally see a view Ls though. So there's no way I could fit into any of their clothes since M is VERY tight on my chest area and shows my love handles =.=

The Hollister by me has L. I haven't seen XL though...

It's targeted for younger kids I think, so that's why sizes run smaller. I personally like it more than AF sometimes because the sales cut prices lower than AF does. I'm a S at Hollister, but XS/S at AF.

Question. Do some of AF's clothes fit weird as in sizes? I find that I wear XS for most tees and knits, but some of their clothing I have to wear S...And their pants are just WAY weird. I need 00....which is unheard of everywhere else.

I guess AF and Hollister clothes are for skinny people, and they have different standard of skinny.

Archived