Hollister

Guest shoko86

Guest shoko86

Sorry for this dumb question, but is hollister only consider for "Skinny" People. I've never shop at hollister before(don't ask why, long story) and yesterday I went there... They have like XS, S, and M. Thats it. :blink: wtf?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xrefuge

Generally the sizes tend to run small(well to me and im pretty skinny) ...but the hollister near my college has L & XL. Also remember a lot of girls dress in small tight shirts so be there would prb alot of XS-M

Guest MaryMagdalin

i see them with larges and stuff

i usualy wear XS at abercrombie ( and still a little big)

but i have to swear S in hollister or sometimes even an M for jackets

Guest foeshunkooky

well i live in nor cal so there's not mucho hollister stores around where i live, so i usually wait to go down to so cal to shop. n i remember the first time i shopped there, i didnt try on the shirts cuz i didn't want my friends to wait for me so i eyeballed it. i bought 2 small shirts and they were so tight around my chest area. like the shirts literally made me flatter cuz it was so tight. i had to give them away to my friend and cousin cuz they're flat chested.=( ...so if u ever shop there, buy a size up. =)

Guest khris

Probally be cause they running out of L and XL, 'cause im like regular shppoer at Hollister and Abercrombie and they do have big size/

Guest babiichink

interesting i cant fit hollisterin my opinion.. cause im kinda like wide waisted and fat with it. grs >:[ but yeah all there clothes look like there for skinny people which im not under that category <_<

Guest juny

i see them with larges and stuff

i usualy wear XS at abercrombie ( and still a little big)

but i have to swear S in hollister or sometimes even an M for jackets

ditto.

i wear XS-S at abercrombie

but at hollister i have to wear S-M~

it's a little tight in the chest area...maybe their apparel is targeted towards flat-chested people. jk :P

Guest MaryMagdalin

ditto.

i wear XS-S at abercrombie

but at hollister i have to wear S-M~

it's a little tight in the chest area...maybe their apparel is targeted towards flat-chested people. jk :P

i think it is too

ahhahahaha

it`s tight for me too

Guest liltweekstar

the sizes run small for me also..im usually a M but had to get L and it was still really really fitted... at least i can breathe in it though unlike the size M where i felt suffocated.

Guest HerxWonderland

I think the length of the shirts aren't that great either. I once bought a Large polo at hco & it was pretty short :blink: & I'm not even that tall either *sigh*

Guest orange momo

Their clothes run small.

They have size large, but sold out fast. Their clothes are not meant for fat / big people

They have XL too, but it seems they only sell them online.

I wear their large, I could fit medium, but it's too tight on the chest area >_<

same for me, I usually wear a L but I have to go to an XL at hco because of the chest and shoulder aread -0-. My Best friend is like a xs and she has to buy a S~M because the shirts are like suffocating.

Guest mangujowa

=X. I don't shop Hollister, but since my clothes are from the same company, Abercrombie and Fitch, I don't see why that poses as a problem. I fit into their xs/s because the small's are like mediums, the medium's like large/x-large. o__o" their pants are scary too. 0 fits like a 4. >__<"

Guest finding forever

their close are pretty tiny.. especially when its unworn.. its like 6 inches wide.. lol

i usually fit a small but for hollister i NEED a medium

also, their fabric are very tight-fitted and like.. they hold on to you, so i think that has something to do with it.

Guest pomeyy.

I've seen L at Hollister but not XL. O_O'

The shirts, I have to wear medium. Their shirts sizes run smaller.

Guest heartxlaguna

i wear xs at hollister and a&f.. i'm guessing hollister is geared toward younger people cuz it's less focused on "luxury" and "high-end." and those immature t-shirts
:P

but yeah, i got a shirt there recently that was xs and it was supertight in the chest. i can probably wear a S and have it fit normal there but a little loose at a&f.

actually, i tend to see the large sizes more available there.. ie when im looking in the clearance pile for a shirt and they have a TON of mediums.

they do seem to run small.. i can wear a 0 at express and almost anywhere else (can't even fit into club monaco, gap, or banana republic clothes) but there the 0 is tight in the hips and butt for mee. yet also strangely too long.

Guest starstrewnnight

I guess Hollister is for the boobless? I usually wear Medium, but I have to wear large there and my boobs can barely breathe

Guest carol

The sale section always has the M and L. It's very rare for a small to pop up on the sale table. I think the leftovers are usually the larger sizes. Never seen an XL there though.

Archived