People Who Look At U From Head To Toe

Guest chopstick^^

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest s0y0un*

i always catch one of my friends doing this to me and i take it in an offensive way ><

it makes me feel really self conscious

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

I don't do it. It's pretty annoying, especially when I'm on the train and standing there, I have some people just starting at me. Just stare at them back. Eventually, they will look away :)

Guest HelloMoto

Yea this happened to me today...

I walk into my math class late. and a girl goes

"Danny, you're fly is down"

Me: "Oh woops." ;x

I think she looked at me from toe then stopped at my zip.

Guest Dreamss

i do that sometimes to look at their outfit because i'm always into fashion and stuff.

i always look at their clothes before face somehow :x

and people sorta do that to me too and i don't mind haha

Guest NANI*

I hate it when older woman look at me like that. Like if I'm shopping and the people who work near the entrance do that to me or something. T_T It makes me crazy mad!! <_<

Guest xo_sugar_ox

i feel weird when people look at me from head to toe. i feel like they might find a flaw or something =/

but i do that too, when i like a person's outfit xD

Guest meeyu

lol aha me and my friends were having a discussion about this xD

umm i only do it to see they're style but most of them time i dont cause i think its a bit awkward especially when the person doing it gives u a dirty look ><

Guest AppleOfMyEYE

I do this sometimes... from across the room or when they're not looking in my direction. Most of the time I do that to see what kind of jeans they're wearing (it's what I do when I'm waiting for someone somewhere.)

I notice that girls do this a lot and then whisper to their friends about it (I'm guilty of this when I spot someone with fake premium jeans on...)

It doesn't really bother me if someone looks at me because sometimes you spend a long time putting together an outfit and you want someone to notice.

Guest cncissweet

well they do it coz they dont like u

either coz ur pretty+nice clothes n they jealous or ur outfit is wack and they're sneering at u

however SOME do the former admirably

Guest sunnyxrain

haha the first time that happened to me i didn't even know it. i was just walking and was going to say hi to one of my friends passing by and i notice he did that (the eye thing). Then he looked back up and smiled and i waved while thinking, that was weird (it never happened before). It happened really fast so i just asked my friends later what it looks like when someone is checking you out. they went crazy.....but it makes you feel really self conscious when you notice (or feel like) someone is staring at you in general

Guest I_play_with_dolls

The only time I looked at a person from head to toe is if I saw a boy with a really cute face.

But I know a bunch of girls has done that to me, it was either those type of girls who were shallow and only accepted people who shopped at the same stores as they did(Literally) or those girls who didn't like me for no reason and searched for a flaw to make fun of.

Guest radicalCHOPSTIX

well it starts from the head most of the time and sometimes it never makes it to the toes haha, but i don't think i do this unless the person is wearing some really interesting pants/shoes.

Guest CHOCmiint

i don't do it to anyone, but people do it to me all the time.. especially old people and snobby girls

kind of annoying, but whatever...

Guest littlejade

someone did that to me once, and i looked back at them and she gave me a dirty look. But i wasn't wearing anything revealing. I was wearing casual clothing.

Guest ambience*

i don't do it to anyone, but people do it to me all the time.. especially old people and snobby girls

kind of annoying, but whatever...

Agreed. I usually stare right back.

I hate guys who do it too. <_<

Archived