Wrinkles At Young Age?

Guest janiceexd

Guest janiceexd

i'm only 15 and i have wrinkles on my forehead! i tend to raise my eyebrow which i think causes wrinkles on the forehead. All my friends are wrinkle free. is it normal? is there ways for me to get rid of the wrinkles?

Guest amour

I have this too, and do the same wrinkle thing. I believe it's from not using sun screen/block and getting excessive sun burns over time? That's just what I think, not too sure. I do know sun causes premature wrinkles though.

Guest littlejade

- Apply anti-wrinkle cream on ur forehead.

- Also drink plenty of water. At least 2 litre a day.

- Stop raising ur eyebrows...

- Moisturise ur face.

- Eat vitamin C tab a day.

Laugh lines :tears:

but I figure not having them wouldn't matter if I couldn't be happy about it anyway.

I think I will ask my mom for anti-wrinkle cream as a birthday present, though :lol: and I like using Vaseline around my eyes overnight as I think that keeps the skin hydrated. I feel like using lotion daily should help a little. And try to get enough sleep!

Guest chopstick^^

U should apply sun lotion on ur face.. contains SPF15..

because UV ray are harmful to the skin and can cause wrinkle.

Try and wear a headband so it stretch ur skin, making it less visable.

Guest c i e l`

my friend has wrinkle, because she was always smirking while talking =X,

I think it's okay there's tons of poducts for them

Guest gummiii bears

OMGG I FEEL ALL YOUU! >_________<

when i press onto my nose for like few minutes and let go, i got this HUGEE crease on the side of my nose

and it doesnt fade for a whilee >________<

i got horrible skin near my tearducts and my nosee, it looks madd baggy but not sagging yet, YET!

&& im only 16..

im gonna look like a grandma by the time i hit 40 x___x

Guest Meenuh

Probably if you scrunch up your forehead a lot. Don't really know how else to explain it. Like when you raise your eyebrows. Lol. Also, wear sunblock and drink plenty of water. Also, there is skin care stuff you can use to help prevent or lessen them but they're more like things that you need to do religiously. Don't expect great results just from doing it for like a couple weeks. Start taking care of your skin now and in it'll probably look better in the long run.

I have them too though cause I always raise my eyebrows and my mom always says stuff to me for it. Lol. I even have some on my nose cause I scrunch up my face when I don't have my glasses and can't see well when reading stuff.

Guest `Koko

Just try to use anti-wrinkle cream or moisturizer.

I'm sure the wrinkles will clear up? : ) I tend to raise my eyebrows often too, haha but I don't have wrinkles.

Not sure if it helps but, I usually just use 'Nivea cream.' I've been using it since I was a little, little kid,

and it helps to keep the skin smooth and healthy looking - well at least for me.

I just wake up, wash my face and then dry it, apply the cream and do the same thing before I go to sleep.

Guest ayeBIcee

i havee the same thing >.<

likee if i dont raise my eyebrows it makes me look like if im like Mad all the time and stuff and i guess i do a lot of facial expressions too and yeahh >.< it SUCKS!

but then if i raise my eyebrows it makes me look really happy and liikee cheerful and stuff

mann this sucks >.<

Guest xo_unknown_xo

i dont have noticeable wrinkles, but i have the from my nose to the outer corners of my smile...i think its called laugh lines? dont know. if so, i gotta stop smiling, laughing and giggling or else the wrinkles will be even deeper...yikes!!! many of my non-asians friends have those forehead wrinkles and only a couple asians that i know have that.

Guest fizzl3

I totally have this too at an early age! When I don't raise my eyebrows, I look irritated. It hasn't gotten worse or better though. Just get bangs to cover them up ;p

Archived