[Manga/Anime] Paradise Kiss

Guest iloveren

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i watched in entire eps last week. I was interested coz this anime was different. THe ending was confusing though.. i want to know who she was engaged to? Was it her old crush back in highschool? I think he became a doctor or something... anyone knows??

Guest .Cherry.

I LOVE this manga, oh my gosh, it's so good. This was the first manga I ever read, which got me hooked on reading manga too, lol. I've only seen two episodes of the anime, but it looks really good.

• 4 months later...
Guest TiFFaNiZeD

im sorta disappointed in the artwork of this anime since NaNa's was soo pretty and lively

i moved on to the manga instead lol<3

Seen the anime!!!

I love the opening song!

But the characters on the other hand....=/

Well the main girl looked ok i guess....There were some weird parts for me, like the part wen she lost her virginity to that blue-haired guy...

The guy goes, like, "I'm too big..."

lolz

• 1 month later...

I love Paradise Kiss. Gorge is soo hot!

I didn't liek the ending very much. it wasn't what i wanted it to be =[

the anime is good. But really.i prefer the manga

Guest jieunnie<3

The manga was amazing!!! I loved the attention put into the detail of the clothes and designs!! I loved like everything Yukari wore! And George was so mysterious and cool! I was a bit disappointed with the anime though. Kind of took the glamour away from the designs...but it was still good! :sweatingbullets:

Guest redmoon123

I like the manga better than the anime. I dun quite like the art of the anime. But the manga is gorgeous. The storyline is very unique and NOT cliche.

Guest purple_winter

I didn't whatched so many animes and I read just a few manga till now...but this is one of my favorites(the manga & the anime) :D ...the love the artist style from the manga...the fact that it had an original plot, even it was just about an ordinary thing:growing up...I loved that the emotions were well portrayed...so it was like I forgot that I was reading a manga, it felt like I was there and like being Yukari :rolleyes: ...and about the anime...I watch it before I read the manga in one night, I couldn't stop until I didn't finish it...

• 3 years later...
Guest Aicila

This was definitely unlike what I had expected it to be. I watched the anime probably a couple years ago, and I just remember that I really really liked it. Just this week, I decided to actually read the manga and .... it was amazing ♥ This is the first manga I've read and it definitely did not disappoint! Although I already knew the storyline cause I had watched the anime, it was like I was going through the whole adventure all over again. George is hottt and Yukari is so pretty. Some people do say that George is terrible and sucks, but I disagree. His character was complicated. He's like those guys that don't know how to express their love. Or more like, he expresses it in a very unique way. The ending definitely showed that he did love Yukari though. I keep rereading the last few pages of the manga and I can't stop bawling!! :( It's so sad..... Although I'm glad she ended up with Hiro, the secretfangirlme wishes she ended up with George. It breaks my heart to not have them meet for one last time in end! The ending was realistic though, which is good despite how sad it is.

Okay, I'm going to go cry some more now.

Archived