but i think the anime is ok-ish.

its really short.

how many episodes are there?

WHERE CAN I GET THE OPENING SONG!?!?!

edit:

actually i found it.

for bittorent though. :|

http://mullemeck.serveftp.org/jps_beta/ind...etails&id=13890

if anyone wants it, maybe i can upload it and send you the link.

just pm me.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have the singles of tommy february and the franz ferdinand, pm me for the link.

Im new to this anime and i was just wondering, is there a story from a previous story with the miyaki's sister the owner of happy berry as a main character? the anime said she was like 30 and was there ever an anime based on that? thanks

Guest thesassygirl2

waiting for ep. 8!!!

i don't like um... crap what's the dude's name? the black haired nerd.. lol hikumori? something like that.. I HATE HIS VOICE. IT SOUNDS SO WEIRRDDD.. and of course, the manga has better art.. but so far, the anime is pretty okay

Guest tomodachi-

i have the singles of tommy february and the franz ferdinand, pm me for the link.

Im new to this anime and i was just wondering, is there a story from a previous story with the miyaki's sister the owner of happy berry as a main character? the anime said she was like 30 and was there ever an anime based on that? thanks

i think the anime you're talking about is Gokinjo Monogatari ( Neighbourhood Story ) and it's the prequel to Paradise Kiss.

Gokinjo Monogatari is about Mikako's story , which is Miwako's sister. i think it's about her high school life and everything.. before she got married and how she fell in love and everything. i never really watched much of the anime or read the manga XD ~ but i'm sure you'd be able to find the manga and anime if you search around.

^ In further response, if you're interested in Gokinjo, Shoujomagic is currently scanlating them. The latest chapter released is Chapter 25 of Volume 6. You could get the series off irc or pm me for it. ^^

One of these days, I'll upload the episodes for Parakiss.

• 1 month later...
Guest darkHorse

I can't believed I watched the whole thing. My gf forced me to watch it and I somewhat took a liking to it.

Anyways, Para Kiss ended and the ending is :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sweet/nothing

can anyone upload the whole series and send it to me? that would be great. Or a website that has the full series because i tried to download the series again in animesuki but somehow it wouldnt let me download and this is really upsetting because i really love this series and i dont know how but i somehow lost it. So i really want to have it and burn it on a disk. so if anyone would help me upload this series that would be totally great and pm me please. THANKs.

Guest mynameis;jonas

^i'll pm you w/eps. ^^v

AH! just finished this anime and it's so pretty.

i was kinda sad about the ending though T_T;;;

but all in all it was awesome and i hearted it ^0^v

i only read the manga,, jsut finish it.

I didn't really get the ending,,, so George left and then Caroline is marrying the other guy (classmate) whatttt?? i am confused. i thought she and George would be perfect couples!!!

and wow, there are aimine. cant wait to see it!!!!

Guest azn_seraph

Gah i loved the anime but i've never read the manga I ordered it but apparently they only do prints once and w hile so i have a while to wait.

Guest passingdream

i only read the manga,, jsut finish it.

I didn't really get the ending,,, so George left and then Caroline is marrying the other guy (classmate) whatttt?? i am confused. i thought she and George would be perfect couples!!!

and wow, there are aimine. cant wait to see it!!!!

George and Caroline went their seperate ways because they each wanted to pursue their own dreams. Its not really that they didn't want to be with one another (I'm sure they did ~)

...its a really depressing ending isn't it? Incredibely bittersweet but super amazing <3

I love love love ParaKiss ~ <3

But, I agree, the anime didn't do the manga justice.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

I like ParaKiss anime,i haven't read the manga yet but i think is also good....

I like the opening song LONELY IN GORGEOUS by Tommy February 6....

The story ending is sad :tears::tears::tears::tears: but i'm glad that i watch the anime :rolleyes:

Archived