[Manga/Anime] Paradise Kiss

Guest iloveren

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest amaxing_grace

i just watched ep one hehe its weird in the beginning the characters are okay looking at least some ofthem are drawn ppretty close to how they looked in the manga. anyways thanks for sharing the 3+4th ep =] im dling 2!! wee

Guest fifth_avenue

Yeah I saw it, disapointing how Arashi is kind... Ugly :(

LOL But it's pretty good, I like it, especially the Opening and Ending.

Guest amaxing_grace

Well to be honest, the anime is pretty disappointing. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who hasn't read the manga first. But for some reason, I'm still gonna follow this anime till the very end. *shrugs

well i was watching this with my sister and she likes it better then naruto and she likes the type that has fighting in it so =D

Guest remorse_angel

AHHHHHHHHHHH! I LOVE THE MANGA AND ANIME....It's great ^__^. Except for George. He's supposed to be a hot young man. BUT NOOO, HE HAS AN OLD UGLY FARTY VOICE. TT__TT

Does anyone know a non BT site where I can download the english subbed episodes?

animesuki.com [a torrent site] is your best bet, unless you want to use mirc and get it from there =) or you could also ask someone to upload it for u.

i like george in the anime. he's one smexy piece of a specie. =P

Archived