[Manga/Anime] Paradise Kiss

Guest iloveren

Guest crazyMuka

wah, I didn't realize that the subbed version of Paradise Kiss is out ><; I'm going to dl it now. This is the second anime aiming for young adult female, the first one "Honey and Clover" is my new favorite. I hope this one will just be as good as Honey and Clover, hehe :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do u guy/gals no where i can find the manga?

any bookstore that carries mangas should have it. My friend let me borrow hers, and to be honest, I didn't like it...

Does anyone have the opening song? I wanna listen to it now that everyone says it's good.

Guest kittinexjj

T_T i watched epi 1 and 2 last night with subs...i was horribly dissapointed. i expected so much more...><" i didnt like the artwork in the anime...too 3D and weird looking...the manga was so much better. im dissapointed...but it was okay to watch...good thing it was consistent with the manga and didnt change up the plot.

Guest Strawberry Boba Tea

The voices didn't match the characters. Joji's voice was way too deep for an 18 year old (IMO anyways), Arashi's artwork was the worst, Isabella's voice was too girly for a cross-dresser (ahaha), and it was just very... bland.

It just doesn't emit as much life as the manga did even though it actually moves.

Guest kittinexjj

^ omgosh i so agree. i though johjis voice was goona be more soft and seductive...its way too deep. and arashi does not look as hot and hardcore as he did in the book. i so expected isabelles voice to be deeper. yukari wasnt as pretty as the manga. i think the only person that was somewhat close to the manga was miwako...but i expected her to be cuter too. im so dissapointed..especially when they go chibi..its not even that cute. i loved the manga...the anime ruined it for me.

Guest RococoBaby

i dontknowwww, i loved the manga way too much, i think the anime might ruin it X_X ah but curiousity is fatal. EESH. haha im dling it right now.

hope its good <3

anyways, Ai Yazawa is my ultimate favorite manga artist, and parakiss + NANA are my favorite mangas. ever. haha

Guest 光 HIKARIyu

^ i actually bought all 5 volumes.... xD

WHY IS DEAR ARASHI SO UGLY!??!

But they really did stay true to Miwako's character. Whoever her seiyuu is... VERY CUTE VOICE!

The art is a bit....... Weird at times... But it's interesting.

I thought that Isabella would have more of a.... deeper voice...

Guest Take Five

no one's talking about the ED. i'm surprised they used a franz ferdinand song. i didn't even know about them until my friend played the cd in his car and i heard the song haha. i kinda like it though even though i'm not into american rock all that much.

Archived