Ask Me Anything~!

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Seraphyx

^

You guys just don't seem compatible. If you don't want to "wear the pants" in the relationship, then this guy is definitely not for you. If he's stalking you, you should tell him to stop or at least make it clear that you will not be getting back together with him. Don't give in to his basic, immature, and annoying myspace depression tactics, ignore them. If all these don't work, ignore him. Stay strong~

Fighting~~

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest iWiShIwAsAsIaN

ok so this girl that i was once best friends with is throwing a fit and i want to know if it's just me that thinks she's being ridiculous.

So she recently broke up with her boyfriend, and thinks i want to go after him and basically texted me telling me not to. i don't like him like that, really. we're just good friends. i dated one of her exs over the summer, but she had broken up with him months before and had left him to be with someone else, who she was still with. now she assumes im just going to keep doing that. this time it was "mutual", although he really didnt want to end it. she said she doesnt want to be tied down through out high school. he's a great guy, or i wouldnt be his friend, but i dont think she has the right to tell me that even if it would make us both happy, im not allowed to date him. last time, i know her mom got upset but she never said she had a problem with it. i thought about this ages ago and decided i wouldnt let that happen again. he lack of faith just hurts, especially since we were once so close.

here, let me give you a taste of her really bad side. at the point when we were still inseperable, i asked her to promise me Alex would never replace me. well she did, and alex back stabbed her. BAD. now, i dont get along with a lot of people because they usually think im a bizz because i speak my mind, and she knew that, but she still left me alone.

do you think she has the right to try and control my relationship status? (for lack of a better phrase)

Guest Seraphyx

^

Your use of pronouns is an atrocity and at times I had no idea who you were referring to. Actually, whether you like it or not , friends have a moral obligation to each other for better or for worse. As a friend it should be expected of you to not date ANY of her exes without permission from the friend who was originally dating said ex. There is no need to give us a taste of her bad side in order to create some bias in the soompi populace, so please refrain from showing that. She has some right to say whether or not you can have a relationship with her ex, but she has no right in controlling one of your relationships. You already dated one of her exes already, that's a no no. Did you even ask for permission? If she says no, then it is a no unless you end your friendship with her.

Guest BigBangLuv

So I just got drunk dialed today... and this person im seeing

just said the... L word to me... did this person really mean it even though the person was drunk ;x?

Guest xorgasmxmachinex

So I just got drunk dialed today... and this person im seeing

just said the... L word to me... did this person really mean it even though the person was drunk ;x?

It really depends on the person. Not everyone is the same drunk. Some people get horny, some get aggressive, some get emotional, and some blab out the truth.

It seems that you don't know him that well...so I wouldn't take it too seriously. But if you are curious or unsure, you can ask him about it.

Guest sam.son

Hello,

I need some advice. So I have a friend who talks to this girl. Lately he has given off hints to me that the girl thinks im hot and fances me. The signals are pretty obvious and im quite sure i have gotten the right message.Once she asked me a question in mclass and i looked her in the eye and she felt was avoiding.

However i have not told my mate that i know all about it, and just pretend to not know. A few days ago, we were messin about and my mate joked with the girl sayin that he would tell me something she didnt want me to know, . She just says no dn't in her girlish voice.

What does this mean? Does she want me to approach her? But bearing in mind she always gives off the loud popular girl image and i am the more cool type.

Guest xxiaoMEI

When you truly like someone or when you're in love...

do you always miss that someone and want to always see him wherever you go?

Will you back away a little because you think you are being too clingy?

Guest Seraphyx

Hello,

I need some advice. So I have a friend who talks to this girl. Lately he has given off hints to me that the girl thinks im hot and fances me. The signals are pretty obvious and im quite sure i have gotten the right message.Once she asked me a question in mclass and i looked her in the eye and she felt was avoiding.

However i have not told my mate that i know all about it, and just pretend to not know. A few days ago, we were messin about and my mate joked with the girl sayin that he would tell me something she didnt want me to know, . She just says no dn't in her girlish voice.

What does this mean? Does she want me to approach her? But bearing in mind she always gives off the loud popular girl image and i am the more cool type.

If you want her go for it. It doesn't really matter about images that a person gives off, you just have to find out for yourself who that person is. I think she likes you, but I guess you should just ask her. Just say something like "I like you, do you like me?" so she would be put in a position where she can tell the truth. You give her the position of power, so she has the power to either accept you or reject you. If she likes you, she probably won't reject you. (Note, I don't know if you like her or not, but that line will probably get her to confess to you)

When you truly like someone or when you're in love...

do you always miss that someone and want to always see him wherever you go?

Will you back away a little because you think you are being too clingy?

Well little sister, you do tend to miss that person when you aren't with him. I don't know if you are clingy or not, but I'm sure to some extent the person would actually enjoy it?

Guest disfunktional.

There's this guy i met through a friend in October, and we started hanging out& talking a lot in November. On aim, phone, real life. We talk on aim like almost every day and for hrs too. I have this thing where I tend to bash/make fun of people im comfortable around so i tease him a lot & he does it back too, but after all this we end up talking about personal things. So it's been like that from November-february, we know each other pretty well; likes, dislikes, habits, family, habits, just anything. We both act as if we hate each other, like we fight physically a lot like how boys play fight with each other lol but i think we're super close. I can just walk up and ask him for money if i need some & he doesnt ask for it back, we'd stay up together & do homework at like 2am, even if he's done he'd wait for me, hold books for me, walk me home, etc. We bought each other Christmas presents & then he went to London for winter break, i made him promise he'd take the bear i bought him to London & he actually did too. Even in London we still talked online. talked at exactly 12 when it was Xmas & New years. When he came back, I was one of the people he chose out a specific present for, it was this bearrr. And then I came over his house & saw the same bear, so it was basically matching bears. On my bday, he refused to say happy birthday to me but bought me a mini bday cake, & our friend gave it to me saying it was from anonymous (he had to go pick up his sisters so he wasn't at my party). I recently found out it was him who bought the cake & on his agenda he actually wrote down "quynh's bday" Then at the end of february, we had a school trip where we slept at a college for 3 days with a huge group of friends & from then we just kind of stop talking. And since March we rarely talk like once a week on aim and twice a week in real life? I really miss the guy but i'm still wondering, did he ever like me? Like I'm always assuming he likes someone and he'd tell me "she's not my type", he tells me everything but 'his' type of girls.

-PS. He's superrr popular with girls and they love hanging with him but he says he doesnt consider any of them 'close'. He's also the cold&quiet type so he doesn't act this way with everyone, although he's the type that could give out advices on family/relationships, even fasionn =)

Sorry for the long post, i've just been so confused, this guy can be so unpredictable sometimes.

Guest xxiaoMEI

If you want her go for it. It doesn't really matter about images that a person gives off, you just have to find out for yourself who that person is. I think she likes you, but I guess you should just ask her. Just say something like "I like you, do you like me?" so she would be put in a position where she can tell the truth. You give her the position of power, so she has the power to either accept you or reject you. If she likes you, she probably won't reject you. (Note, I don't know if you like her or not, but that line will probably get her to confess to you)

Well little sister, you do tend to miss that person when you aren't with him. I don't know if you are clingy or not, but I'm sure to some extent the person would actually enjoy it?

Okay, lol sorry, it sounds like I'm absolutely clueless, but I'm just trying to figure out something for my friend and his relationship with his girlfriend.. :S

Guest Seraphyx

There's this guy i met through a friend in October, and we started hanging out& talking a lot in November. On aim, phone, real life. We talk on aim like almost every day and for hrs too. I have this thing where I tend to bash/make fun of people im comfortable around so i tease him a lot & he does it back too, but after all this we end up talking about personal things. So it's been like that from November-february, we know each other pretty well; likes, dislikes, habits, family, habits, just anything. We both act as if we hate each other, like we fight physically a lot like how boys play fight with each other lol but i think we're super close. I can just walk up and ask him for money if i need some & he doesnt ask for it back, we'd stay up together & do homework at like 2am, even if he's done he'd wait for me, hold books for me, walk me home, etc. We bought each other Christmas presents & then he went to London for winter break, i made him promise he'd take the bear i bought him to London & he actually did too. Even in London we still talked online. talked at exactly 12 when it was Xmas & New years. When he came back, I was one of the people he chose out a specific present for, it was this bearrr. And then I came over his house & saw the same bear, so it was basically matching bears. On my bday, he refused to say happy birthday to me but bought me a mini bday cake, & our friend gave it to me saying it was from anonymous (he had to go pick up his sisters so he wasn't at my party). I recently found out it was him who bought the cake & on his agenda he actually wrote down "quynh's bday" Then at the end of february, we had a school trip where we slept at a college for 3 days with a huge group of friends & from then we just kind of stop talking. And since March we rarely talk like once a week on aim and twice a week in real life? I really miss the guy but i'm still wondering, did he ever like me? Like I'm always assuming he likes someone and he'd tell me "she's not my type", he tells me everything but 'his' type of girls.

-PS. He's superrr popular with girls and they love hanging with him but he says he doesnt consider any of them 'close'. He's also the cold&quiet type so he doesn't act this way with everyone, although he's the type that could give out advices on family/relationships, even fasionn =)

Sorry for the long post, i've just been so confused, this guy can be so unpredictable sometimes.

He sure seems to have done some things that made it quite obvious that he liked you. All you can do to be sure is to ask him yourself.

Guest .ChocoCat.

yeah it seems like he likes you. but did you ever like him? maybe he did like you but didn't get any response from you so he found someone else?

Guest sam.son

Thanks fo r the advice Seraphyx. I spoke to her online yesterday. We had good conversation and we have things in common. I made her laugh a lot and she thinks im really funny. I didn't ask her if she fancies me yet though. Do you think that would be a bit too straightforward? Should i let her know me more first?

Guest disfunktional.

Seraphyx & .ChocoCat. , thanks you guys.

I like this guy a lot. The thing is somewhere in february he told me about this girl who likes him. And he doesn't know how to deal with 'her affections' towards him and that he'll just avoid her. Though he's talking to her again cause he took my 'advice', so i never wanted to confess. And i don't know what went wrong during the 3 day trip we were playing around just fine until the 2nd day afternoon. Before he stop talking to me there was this guy Bill on the trip that im pretty close with & he's a big flirt but we're close friends so he was like napping on my shoulders & i was leaning on his head. I caught Bob glancing back like every minute since he was all the way in the front. Is he thinking that i like that Bill now? Cause I hang out with Bill a lot, that's how I met Bob and both of them knows i use to like Bill. So after that he stop talking to me, i can't tell if its because he found out i like him or because he thinks i like another guy. Only 3 of my close friends know i like Bob & I always act like i hate him & i'm always trying to get him with one of my girls even though he tells me he's not ineterested, so i dont know how he would have found out..

We also talked on aim yesterday (1st time since 3 weeks) & he recently went on another trip, he changed so dramatically (it's everytime he goes somewhere he changes) and he seems so complex now before he was just the simplest guy ever. But nowadays I've been pretty sad at schoool, im the hype kind of person. And he actually noticed it, even though he dont talk to me anymore he said he can just 'see it'. So he still observes me?? We meet like only twice down the hallway in school.

Bob (2:43:18 AM): you're acting more strange than usually

Bob (2:43:22 AM): you okay?

Me (2:43:48 AM): what do you mean? the bet is strange or the name thing

Bob (2:44:02 AM): you in general

Bob (3:18:05 AM): when aren't you hyped up

Bob (3:18:41 AM): if you aren't then, thats when there's a problem

ps. bob&bill are just made up names to make things less confusing =)

Guest Seraphyx

Thanks fo r the advice Seraphyx. I spoke to her online yesterday. We had good conversation and we have things in common. I made her laugh a lot and she thinks im really funny. I didn't ask her if she fancies me yet though. Do you think that would be a bit too straightforward? Should i let her know me more first?

Whoa baby slow down! Don't ask her just yet, I doubt she would fancy you right off the bat. Give it some time and see if she gives off any hints or signals. You have time, don't worry about rushing it. It's pretty weird to have someone you don't really know that well ask if you like them.

Best of luck.

Guest ♥WonderBang♥

okay, my boyfriend broke up with me and he said he thinks he doesn't like me anymore and he doesn't think our relationship is going anywhere and stuff.

but, he said he still wants to be friends and stuff

but, now he doesn't look at me and doesn't really talk to me

and when i talk to him through chat he only gives me like one word answers.

what should i do, i still like him but im scared to tell him and stuff.

there's more detail to it,,

Guest Seraphyx

^

Give him some time to think things over. He might just not talk to talk to you right now or anytime soon. The "let's just be friends" line really don't mean let's just be friends, it's just a very subtle way of breaking things off. If you have more details, feel free to PM me and I'll try and give advise to the best of my ability.

Best of luck though~

Guest sam.son

Seraphx you give great advice.you must have been through a lot. So I speak to her online since it is the Easter holiday. We have things to say and she always replies and always tries to be nice but it doesn't last long. Also she never starts the conversation even though I know she likes me. Is she playin hard to get. Does she like to speak to me I real life instead online? Should I leave the msn conversation and wait till we talk in school which is in 2weeks

Archived