Seto Koji (せと こうじ) ( D-boys ) Thread

asmiera

Guest deeism

seto koji is so adorable :3

especially in atashinichi no dashi lol. with the helmet hair cut still so cute :3

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest setolove

Unfortunately, Seto is not the lead. :tears: Masaki is. I can't wait to see it!! Just two more weeks!! :D Seto plays Yamato Ariake. I really want to see him act in Otomen! I know he will do a great job! :)

Haaaaaaaaaa..I saw randomly his badboy image from OTOMEN !

okay this might be second time he play as badboy but in Koizora he's a badboy with really good hearts..

I wonder if otomen he's a badboy with really bad attitude..

aish

something different @

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

he's playing Ariake Yamato, a junior who Asuka sort of saves.

spoiler...for those who want to be surprised as to what he'll play. do not read.

Ariake Yamato is a girly-looking boy *despite being in the Karate club* that he sort of is not taken seriously by his schoolmates... and in desperation of wanting to be manlier, he follows Asuka everywhere, in hopes that some of Asuka's coolness *or smth* will rub on him

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ ehh? The school uniforms are white ^^ *as posted on the earlier post*

or maybe that is part of the thought part of what yamato wants to become? i'm not sure...in the manga, he's not exactly a bad boy like in that pic ^^

Guest cheonhee

babydoll ?

that's a cute nicks and word to describe him..hehe

BABY DOLL as it is

I feel thankful for Atadana it makes him more well known

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ it'll start airing August 1st ^^

idk who'll be subbing it though :X

can't wait to see Seto in action in Otomen!!

Guest Cherriechen

Querbeet is subbing it. ;)

They were pretty quick with "Koizora", it took between 1 to 2 weeks. I think that´s the time we might wait for "Otomen" too. Softsubs are usually the first to appear, hardsubs need longer.

I can´t wait for the series to start too :blush:

Guest chopper!

omg, saw this cutie in atashinichi no dashi & so loved his character haha (; he's a total cutie/hottie^^ he looks a lot younger than his age even though his age is young x)

i read the manga otomen, & it rly wasn't that interesting, but he's in it so, i'll watch hehe, biased. yes. lols XD

Guest acingz

Hi-hi, guys! One more Seto-kun thread, WAW!! :)

I'm Seto-kuner! He..he, that's how I call my self. I'm one brand new fanatic fan of Seto-kun. :blush: :blush:

I found other thread of him and miraluvtec mention this thread and suggest to go visit it sometimes.

So, here I am. I'd love to join this one Seto-kuners Happy Family!!

So, I'm sure everyone has been expecting 'Otomen' somuch. Well, hang on for few more days ok??

Hopefully we'll see him alot on every episodes though he's not the main cast (praying). :unsure:

Well, that's it from me. Maybe next time I'll add 'cool pics' for you to enjoy.

Thanx :D :D

Guest cheonhee

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~

I can't wait anymore but I have to..gaaah this is killin me.

I miss watching koji in action...

ARIAKE SAIKOU !!

Archived