{ Tr. ★ I'm Going Crazy Crazy Baby

haelights

pick up: *graceless;soul. & Yoyo
yeah i also love super junior's sorry, sorry.

in honor of sj's comeback this week, i've decided to take requests for icons and nothappy posters.

i need blending practice :3

done.

rules ★

• at least 3 HQ pictures please. no cut-offs. black & white is okay. the more pictures you give, the better.

• only 2 people in a poster.

• credit me as haelights or bri if you know me.

• do not hotlink.

• i like meeting new people so don't be afraid to say "hi."

examples ★

• icons -

• posters -

things to know ★

• my coloring and cropping is better than my texture usage.

• posters will most likely be done in one solid color.

• i am busy with
preparing for sj's comeback so requests may take a little while.

form ★

for icons

ICONS ★
[b]
[/b]
[b]
text:
[/b]
(optional. max 3 words.)
[b]
style:
[/b]
(color or texturized)
for posters
POSTER ★
[b]
title:
[/b]
[b]
subtitle:
[/b]
[b]
author:
[/b]
[b]
mood:
[/b]
[b]
pictures:
[/b]

list ★

icons (4 spots)

• gelli93

• trueloveaffairs-

• AngelEagle

• Yoyo

poster

• *graceless;soul.

done

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest last love.

YEABBY. I'm firrrst. Holler. I love you, gdaddy & your examples! ;D They're super hot. <333 Man. I wish I could blend like you, nukka. T_T

I'll be stalking! ;D

Guest jesster.

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY

SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY.

Bri makes sexylicious icons and so much more.

Jess shall be stalking<3

edit wowzas. your posters are sooo pretty. i like example numero uno y tres. muy fantastica. i can totally feel the dark-ish mood of the poster. (uh, and yeah i'm taking spanish 1 in school , ahas)

your icons are awesome as always. i won't be requesting since i requested icons from sommy about an hour or so before you posted this tr...but i shall be stalking! as always (:

v

v

@minsi indeed it is a virus. two days and i've listened to it 31 times ( + the extra 3 times i listened to the song beforehand) AND it's in my top25. wowzas.

EDIT I forgot that I never commented on your new screenname. Aha, it's heckof awesome. FISHY<3

(no i am not taking him away from you. i would never do that. and junsu would hate me even more than he already does)

your eyes are dazzling, dazzling, dazzling

BRI.<3 LOL, of course you would open a tr just for Super Junior, because they are love and I'm so excited for their comeback even though you already know that since we've been spazzing over it for the last few days and you so don't need blending practice because you master it already and I can't wait to see the icon results which reminds me that I haven't even finished using the ones sifu made for me yet. D:

I'm going crazy, crazy over this song, seriously. It's a virus. o: Isn't Hae's part amazing? *Q* I love Bri<333

AM I YOUR FIRST REQUESTER? HAHHA YAYEEEEEE :D BRB WITH THE PEEKTURES YAW! :D

ICONS ★

text:
anything that fits(:

style:
texture! color! lol anything is fine with me cause i know your work is hella sexayee no matter what style(:

dang i gotta go now, cause my brother wants to use the computer. and my pathetic laptop screwed up for the godknows gazigibillion time. *sighs* if i add new pictures i'll tell you! thankyou babe! :D OH AND I DONT THINK I'VE TOLD YOU THIS YET. BUT NICEEEEE NAMECHANGE! :D andifyouforgotme, im shya):

oh bri! i almost couldnt recognise your sn, but i rmb you mention in your LJ that you're changing your sn! thank goodness i have pretty good memory XD

bri is excited for Sj come back right? lol. so am i.

i want like some suju icons, but yeah, im lazy to upload pictures of their new pictures. lol. will you make me some XDD

Guest esoteric.

Bri, Bri! Pick meeeee!

POSTER ★

title: Lenshades

subtitle: the shutters of my heart

author: *graceless;soul.

mood: soft & melancholy

pictures:

my
husband
Jaejoong:

female stock:

Hooray for nothappy posters <3 be back after school <3

btw the female stock is optional because some people felt weird working with only Jae, aha (:

But HOTDAMN Bri, your posters are amazing. My favorite is the one you made for WTTU, it's so dark and mysterious and woah -- I love how you blended the street onto the top it's absolutely mindblowing. I wish my posters turned out as great as your's ;/ I'm so excited for my poster, kekeke <3

Guest smil33

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ hi bri ! i don know if you remember me, i commented on one of your threads before ;D im irene ^-^ Brihae right?! hahas, im addicted to supers juniors song
:w00t:
:w00t: LOL. & naega michyeo michyeo baby for your icons ! i dont even have to click on the examples XP stalking ~ (;

Guest honeyboo.

@___@ OMFGS I always adore your icons ! < 33 I was so hyped up when I saw you made a TR hahas XD I`m Jann anyway, nice meeting you Bri :3 If I can't guess Donghae is your hubby, then I must be beyond stupid LOL XD He used to be my 'hubby', then Jae like ... pulled me along with him XD <3 So yeahs, no worry Bri ;) LMAO I`m so tempted to request, but yeahsss, -- oh nevermind, the slots are full anyway XD Good luck with the tr, Bri :]

did cara say SHE`S a slow turtle ?

- looks at myself -

THEN WTHECK AM I ?!

the slowest turtle on earth ? OO :

...probably am :vicx:

HAI BRIIIII (: tehee.

i love sorry sorry too ;D

but i cant imagine them with the

sexy concept :crazy: LOL

aw . no happy posters ?

asofijaoisjfoiasf :ph34r:

my stalker mode is still on though .

Guest cosmicbeat.

Hi Bri ! :] Nice to meet you , I'm Angel. Your blending and icons are so amazing ! Simple is best ! <3 I would request but all the slots are full , so I shall be watching this thread for results !

I'm so addicted to Suju's song it's not even funny. D: LOL.

Guest xi_luv_u

OMG BRI!! MY SIFU! <333333333 ahhhh. i love love your first poster

it's beautiful OMG!!!! when did u post this! O_O

going by so fast!! i'm so slow! yj loves you bri <333333333

cant wait to see some smexy results ;]

Guest t. yama

BRIHAE~~ :D

Can't wait to see those super awesome results!! The examples are already so gorgeous.

Hope you've been doing well~ miss you ^^

Guest juju<3.

bri ! you got skills (: LOL chyeah. im` one of the ones that are dying `cause of sorry sorry T_T

SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY its` me its`me its` me who fell fell fell hard for you for you for you first baby ~ SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY SHAWTY dazzling dazzling dazzling eyes choking choking choking im` going crazy crazy baby sorry sorry shawty shawty ~ eyes are blinding blinding blinding ~ breathe is stifled stifled stifled ~ im` going crazy crazy baby ~ hey girl gir gir gir gir gir girl

i roll like dat (;

edit

holymothershizzle ! did you watch the comeback? omfg. babyhae T__________________________________________________T

Archived