Kim Hyun Joong Stands Up For What's Right On Set Of Bof

Guest Ssaga_G

Guest Ssaga_G

regarding the late Jang Ja Yun
no hotlinking please :)

20090308_kimhyunjoongfuneral.jpg

The last time we saw Kim Hyun Joong show any emotion on Boys Over Flowers was intense. This time its very personal.

F4 member Kim Hyun Joong has expressed his resentment in the poor behavior of the production company and their lack of sympathy towards the late Jang Ja Yun.

Specifically, Kim Hyun Joong was dumbfounded when he and his fellow actors were told on March 8th there would be an open set during filming on the same day. He and Goo Hye Sun were shocked to see over 100 Japanese tourists already waiting at the filming site. He asked indignantly if any of this made sense as they were still mourning their late colleague. Kim Hyun Joong and fellow cast mates are refusing to start filming with the onlookers, finding the situation unacceptable.

On the 7th, at the Gangnam, Seoul Riviera Hotel, the F4 held a fan meeting hours prior to hearing the death of their cast mate. The actors are calling an open set to be unreasonable and lacking sympathy for the deceased.

The production company is saying that the events had been scheduled for a long time and they had no choice: to cancel a public meeting with the Japanese fans would be outrageous at this time and they are acknowledging the actors stance on the situation. They have expressed it is an awkward situation for everyone. Further they have released a statement they will be watching the situation at hand and will need some time before making a decision as far as continuing production.

CR: AllKpop

08083915640_61000090.jpg

200903080228528331962A_1.jpg

Im glad he spoke out.

I mean seriously, it was a open set.

They were still mourning over Jang Ja Yun and had not yet recovered from the shock from the news of her death.

How did they expect them to perform with hundreds of people watching and observing them.

And I don't blame the production team either. They were just doing their job.

Kind of a tricky situation but I am sure the Japanese tourist would understand.

Really, what is with all these bad things occuring to BOF?

It really is cursed...

RIP Jang Ja Yun

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest K_a_n

Yeah her death still really shocked me. I'm glad Kim Hyun Joong spoke out as well...it's so depressing whenever I think of her death and the other actresses before her.

Guest aymei

It'd be awkward if you have a bunch of happy people looking onto you acting while youre still mourning over the deceased of one of your cast mates. I'm sure that if they just delayed it for a day or two the Japanese fan's will understand. Come on, someone died, it's not hard to put that over a fan meeting. I mean, they've got time after the drama is done too.

Guest simply korean

my love for him just grew

and i completely agree. <333

you can't be meeting fans when someone

you've known just passed away.

Guest GiRlli3

to think that HYUNJOONG out of anyone spoke out is really the production team has done too much...

he is usually the quiet -mind my own business- kind of guy..

...it's still shocking how she had die v__v

may her soul be in peace

Guest she-smiles

i wonder if they (the three musketeers) were going to make any further appearances anyway.

her sudden death is still shocking,

and i know many of the cast and staff members are still saddened by it.

but to be realistic (and this may sound a bit inhumane)......

the show must go on.

they are professional actors, actresses, and workers,

and the limited schedule that they get is something they have to cooperate with.

jang ja yun had a minor role, so i believe that's why they didn't delay.

i know that sounds evil, and my sympathy does go out to her and her loved ones.

but that's how it is in the professional world.

i just hope the fans were understanding and respectful.

Guest thenshexsays

YEAH, HYUNJOONG LAYING DOWN THE LAW! YOU GO GIRL.

but for real, nicely done on his part. somebody has to have some semblance of tact and manners in this situation.

Guest superstar`kiss

They should know it just isn't the right time. What the heck.

Great that KHJ stood up for the right thing. <3

RIP JJY. <3

Guest pinkstripes

i wonder if they (the three musketeers) were going to make any further appearances anyway.

her sudden death is still shocking,

and i know many of the cast and staff members are still saddened by it.

but to be realistic (and this may sound a bit inhumane)......

the show must go on.

they are professional actors, actresses, and workers,

and the limited schedule that they get is something they have to cooperate with.

jang ja yun had a minor role, so i believe that's why they didn't delay.

i know that sounds evil, and my sympathy does go out to her and her loved ones.

but that's how it is in the professional world.

i just hope the fans were understanding and respectful.

i agree with you.

i'm definitely so shocked and upset that such a scary and terrible thing as a death happened but the entertainment world is ruthless.

when those who want to go into entertainment join the business, they should join knowing that it's just that much more cruel.

rip jang ja yeon. it must be a hard time for everyone.

i was definitely glad to see they mentioned her in the beginning of today's episode.

Guest mo0shell

I'm glad he spoke up for himself. I'm pretty sure the Japanese tourist would understand. I still wish they she rest in peace<3

Guest soulremix.

I'm glad Hyunjoong spoke out about that. I'm still shocked about her death. It's really depressing to think about it :/

rip jang ja yeon <33

her sudden death sounds really depressing and shocking...

i am glad that kim hyun joong stand up and speaks for other..

bof is a curse...

Guest evelyn168

I'm glad HJ stood up for the cast members. The production company just earned antis now. Actors and actresses will learn to think twice before working with this production company.

RIP JJY.

Archived