• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fabiola

Brad Pitt Is A Sexy Cannes Man

Posted on Tue May 17, 2011 07:45 AM PDT

pittsign051611_02-full.jpg

Brad Pitt gave us a wave while promoting The Tree of Life at the Cannes Film Festival.

Wearing a white suit and sporting slicked back hair, Angelina's man looked thrilled to be receiving all the attention. With his film getting four-star reviews, we're not surprised he's so happy.

Director Terrence Malick is getting amazing reviews for the star-studded film ... which includes Sean Penn and Jessica Chastain. In the flick, Pitt's character must deal with his parents' opposite personalities that eventually create the man he is in the present day.

pittsign051611_03-full.jpg

pittsign051611_07-full.jpg

pitthotel051611_03.jpg

pitthotel051611_05.jpg

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/brad_pitt/brad_pitt_sexy_cannes_film_festival_tree_of_life_051711.php

Guest Fabiola

Brad And Angelina Back In LA For Kung Fu Panda 2 Premiere; Pitt Film Wins Top Prize At Cannes

Posted on Sun May 22, 2011 02:57 PM PDT

article-0-0C35511200000578-355_634x435.jpg

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie jetted back to Los Angeles from the Cannes Film Festival in France for the premiere of Jolie's Kung Fu Panda 2 Sunday at Grauman's Chinese Theater. They even brought along the kids [minus the twins]!

article-1389777-0C37B9CD00000578-600_634x711.jpg

article-1389777-0C3717D600000578-266_634x560.jpg

Meanwhile, back in Cannes, Brad's film, The Tree of Life, took the festival's top prize, the Palme d'Or. The Terrance Malick-directed drama was announced as the winner by jury president Robert De Niro. Malick was also not present to accept the award.

Sean Penn stars alongside Pitt in the film about a father [Pitt] raising a family of three boys in 1950s Texas. The New York Times calls it "a story of transcendence that divided critics who were alternately transported and turned off by its religious themes and elliptical storytelling." It is the first film for writer-director Malick since The New World in 2005.

But back to Kung Fu Panda 2, Jolie lends her voice to Tigress in the sequel to the super-popular 2008 animated film about the Po character, voiced by Jack Black.

Jolie said during a junket interview for the film, that she approved of the movie's message about blended families: "In the first film, the theme was, ‘You can be anything you want no matter what you look like, feel like or where you come from.’ It also taught kids that confidence is the best tool to have on your side. This film takes all of those great messages and adds to it. This one is about family. It’s about at the end of the day, family is where the love is at in your life. Family is what’s there for you no matter what."

article-1389777-0C35AC5400000578-488_634x741.jpg

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/angelina_jolie/brad_and_angelina_return_from_france_for_kun.php

Guest Fabiola

Premiere of Fox Searchlight Pictures' "The Tree Of Life"

at Bing Theatre at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art

on May 24, 2011 in Los Angeles, California

Brad+Pitt+Premiere+Fox+Searchlight+Pictures+2a8H02MvKjBl.jpg

Brad+Pitt+Premiere+Fox+Searchlight+Pictures+rxoo9qXVVc_l.jpg

Brad+Pitt+Premiere+Fox+Searchlight+Pictures+nYusoSRUyOJl.jpg

Brad+Pitt+Premiere+Fox+Searchlight+Pictures+SckZC11faKHl.jpg

Brad+Pitt+Premiere+Fox+Searchlight+Pictures+8XzPimuZmwwl.jpg

The 47-year-old actor sporting a clean-shaven look

angelina-brad-pitt.jpg

bradanglie052411_11.jpg

Guest Fabiola

article-1391011-0C452A7F00000578-18_468x751.jpg

Time out: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoyed some rare time out today as

they went for a stroll down a Hollywood street after visiting Ozzie Dots, a

popular party and costume shop

article-1391011-0C452C0600000578-174_468x786.jpg

Content: Sucking on a lollipop, one of the world's most photographed woman

was relaxed and all smiles as she wrapped her arm around Brad's waist

article-1391011-0C452A8700000578-764_468x664.jpg

Low-key: The couple were both dressed in casual clothes for the outing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1391011/Angelina-Jolie-sucks-lollipop-goes-romantic-shopping-date-Brad-Pitt.html

Guest Fabiola

Exclusive Interview: Brad Pitt, family guy

He reveals new feelings on marriage, children and what keeps him up at night.

Written by Kenneth Miller

2d14kfs.jpg

"I never knew I was capable of so much love." / Kwaku Alston, Stockland Martel, for USA WEEKEND

In the parking lot outside a Los Angeles photo studio, a scruffy-looking guy sporting a goatee, black T-shirt and motorcycle boots sits on the curb puffing a cigarette. He's listening intently to a stylish man rave about a cool camera shop. A passerby would barely notice the pair as they head into the building.

But when the photographer starts shooting, the bearded guy seems to undergo a transformation. Grooving to Jimi Hendrix on the sound system, he assumes an expression of ineffable cool, his posture somewhere between rakish and regal. He radiates glamour by the gigawatt. Suddenly, he's Brad Pitt.

That name, of course, refers to several entities that occupy the same broad-shouldered, 5-foot-11-inch frame. There's the actor, whose talent and charisma draw crowds to movie theaters worldwide. There's the celebrity, twice declared “Sexiest Man Alive” by People magazine, whose private life has been a source of public fascination for more than a decade. There's the Brad Pitt of the past, who has put his stints as a serial romancer of co-stars (Gwyneth Paltrow, Robin Givens, Juliette Lewis) and errant husband of Jennifer Aniston (from whom he was divorced in 2005) far behind him.

Now 47, Pitt is an unabashed family man. Fatherhood is, indeed, his most consuming project: raising an unruly brood of six children ages 2 to 9 — three of them adopted, three biological, born in five different countries — with partner Angelina Jolie. Their effect on Pitt has been, by his own account, profound. He credits parenthood, in great part, for his hard-won maturity.

“Kids hold up a mirror to you,” he says in his first extensive interview since 2009. “You can't make excuses. You've got to make sure they've brushed their teeth and eaten a good breakfast. You want to be present if they wake up with a bad dream.”

The responsibility weighs heavily on the now-middle-aged actor. In a display of emotion any parent would relate to, Pitt says fears about his kids' safety “keep me up at night.”

But unlike in most families, Pitt's worries have an added dimension. “We're hunted,” he says, flexing his tattooed, muscular forearm as if contemplating retaliation. “Our kids have to live behind a gate. Outside, there are people with cameras.

“But I'll take the trade-off. I never knew I was capable of experiencing so much love.”

In his newest movie, the sprawling and poetic Tree of Life — directed by the legendary Terrence Malick and opening in some cities this weekend — Pitt plays a father of three boys in 1950s Texas. (One son grows up to be an architect, played by Sean Penn.) That's fitting: Parenthood is increasingly central to Pitt's sense of self, influencing everything from the movies he chooses to make — “I want to leave some work behind that my kids will be proud of” — to his vision of the future with Jolie.

Though he has said the couple would wait to wed until gay people could do so legally, he now acknowledges that the timetable may change. “The kids ask about marriage,” he says, sinking wearily into a sofa. He takes a sip of cappuccino. “It's meaning more and more to them. So it's something we've got to look at.”

For all the luxuries Pitt can give his children, he regrets that he can't pass on the freedom he had as a child growing up the eldest of three siblings in Springfield, Mo., where his father owned a trucking company and his mother was a high school counselor.

“On the road, we're a military mobile unit,” he says. “The kids have got their stuff down to one backpack, and they're each responsible for their own bag. Mom does the packing; she's quite gifted at that. Puts in just what we need — nothing extra.”

The family migrates between the multi-house Los Angeles compound he calls “our base camp” and film sets around the globe, spending downtime at a 1,000-acre estate in southern France.

“We're pretty nomadic,” he says. “We go where the crops are.”

Pitt concedes that his family life “seems a bit extreme.” But “I like extremes. I guess I've always operated that way.”

Still, he says, “Angie and I do everything we can to carve out some semblance of normalcy for them, to re-create the kinds of moments that were special for us. It's not unusual for the kids to be covered in paint. We have mud fights. It's chaos from morning until the lights go out, and sometimes after that.”

The older kids are home-schooled, but their parents try to create opportunities to socialize. The family sometimes sneaks past the paparazzi to an undisclosed location for a football game with friends.

Pitt and Jolie carve out time to nurture their own relationship as well.

“There are no secrets at our house,” Pitt says, his blue eyes crinkling in a slightly wicked smile. “We tell the kids, ‘Mom and Dad are going off to kiss.' They go, ‘Eww, gross!' But we demand it.”

As he navigates his fifth decade, Pitt has begun to ponder the long term. “Will I be acting when I'm 80?” he asks rhetorically. “Definitely not.”

A passionate amateur photographer and architect (whose Make It Right foundation is building environmentally sustainable homes in New Orleans for low-income residents displaced by Hurricane Katrina), he aims to explore those vocations more deeply in the coming years. He also wants to improve his French and his cooking skills — now limited to bacon, eggs and flapjacks.

But Pitt won't be trading in biker boots for house slippers anytime soon. “I hope to keep riding motorcycles,” he says with that devilish grin, “until I can't stand up anymore.”

http://www.usaweekend.com/article/20110527/ENTERTAINMENT01/105290313

Guest Fabiola

Queen of Extremes: Angelina Jolie

Few interviewers can claim to know Angelina Jolie as well as Will Lawrence, who has witnessed the remarkable changes in her life over the years. Here, as her latest film hits cinemas, he presents a candid portrait of the world’s busiest, most beautiful star

Will Lawrence 7:30AM BST 29 May 2011

Angelina+Jolie+64th+Annual+Cannes+Film+Festival+QyQwyUcKT7kl.jpg

There are plenty of powerful women working in Hollywood today and innumerable great beauties. But there is, arguably, only one actress whose glamour can bear comparison with the screen idols of 1950s Hollywood: Angelina Jolie.

Johnny Depp, her co-star in her most recent film, The Tourist, called her and Brad Pitt 'the Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton of our era’, a not entirely outlandish description.

It’s not just that the 35-year-old actress’s every move sets off an explosion of flashbulbs, as Taylor’s did.

Her partner is, as Burton was, perhaps the most desired male A-lister working in Hollywood, a man she met on the set of a film and lifted from the arms of another woman.

Some might even point to the similarity between the two women’s difficult relationships with their fathers.

Jolie smiles when I pass on Depp’s observation. 'Did he really say that?’ I can’t tell if she’s pleased or not.

'Well, I’ll take it as a compliment. When we made The Tourist we hung out constantly, although we were boring and just had play dates with the kids. [Depp’s boy] Jack and Maddox played the computer the whole time.’

Jolie and Pitt lead far more sedate lives than did Taylor and Burton (although Jolie has had her share of tempestuous relationships in the past), but the comparisons will inevitably be made again when Jolie stars in the remake of Cleopatra.

The 1963 film, on the set of which Taylor met Burton, was the most expensive of its day, a $44 million behemoth that put style before substance.

Jolie’s version, directed by David Fincher (The Social Network, Fight Club) aims to paint a more accurate portrait. 'She has been very misunderstood,’ Jolie tells me.

'I thought it was all about the glamour, but then I read about her and she was a very strong mother, she spoke five languages and she was a leader.’

The producer, Scott Rudin, conceived the film with Jolie in mind. Taylor herself was reportedly not pleased. Insiders have said that she rebuffed Jolie’s attempts to get her blessing for the project and hated the idea of the film being remade.

'My performance will never be as lovely as Elizabeth’s,’ Jolie says. 'We are trying to get into a different truth about her as a pharaoh in history and not as a sex symbol, because she really wasn’t.

'Even this idea of her having many lovers – it was possible that it was only two. She is very interesting, but she wasn’t a great beauty.’

To talk to, Angelina Jolie is far more candid than many of her peers, and oozes self-confidence. Some might say that she’s a manipulator, a PR ace. They may be right.

I’ve had several meetings with her over the past decade, and she becomes more beguiling with each passing year.

It is difficult to know whether I’m seeing an ever-more-refined public persona or a living rebuttal of the tabloid reports about her wild passions and unhinged rages.

Our most recent interviews unfold in France, first at a smart hotel in Paris and then amid the glamour and clamour of this month’s Cannes Film Festival, where Jolie was promoting her latest film, the animation Kung Fu Panda 2.

Jolie is no stranger to Cannes and has a strong personal connection with France. In 2008 she and Pitt paid $35 million for Château Miraval,a 35-bedroom mansion in the village of Brignoles on the French Riviera.

The couple are restoring the 16th-century chapel, prompting rumours that they will marry there this summer. 'We are obviously extremely committed to the children and as parents together,’ is all she will say on the subject.

That and that she 'loves France. I can’t move about Paris as much as I’d like to but the children go out with other people sometimes so that they can have the experience.’

The couple have six children under 10: Maddox nine, Pax, seven, and Zahara, six, who are adopted, and their biological children, daughter Shiloh, five, and the two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne.

The American magazine In Touch recently put the couple’s childcare bill at $10 million a year. Each child has its own nanny and tutors and travels by private jet with its parents.

An eye-popping sum, but it should be noted, too, that their charitable donations via the Maddox Jolie-Pitt Foundation are even more substantial.

'When Brad and I decided to have a large family we decided we’d only do it if we could be really hands-on and take the kids with us, seeing them every day,’ says Jolie.

'I am always there on weekends, I only ever work a five-day week, and I am often there for breakfast or dinner. When I’m working they come up at lunch.

'It’s a special time for Daddy when Mom works for a few months. And Brad is such a great dad. When I’m working he’s putting in the extra dad time, and that’s special for their relationship, too.’

With her six children, Jolie’s proclivity for extremes has clearly never left her.

She may no longer be the leather-wearing bisexual vamp of her twenties, but she is still something of a thrill-seeker. She loves heights and speed, taking trips on her motorcycle whenever she can.

'I have an MV Augusta,’ she says. 'But Brad is the real rider. He’s really good.’ She also flies a plane.

'But that said, I love being a woman. I love that I can have children. I love feeling soft, I love being with Brad, I love all the sensitivity and natural emotion.’

This dichotomy extends to her work, too.

She is as comfortable playing a kick-richard simmons action heroine – the Tomb Raider films (2001 and 2003), Mr & Mrs Smith (2005), Wanted (2008) and Salt (2010) – as she is delivering subtle, heartfelt performances, such as a pregnant Mariane Pearl, wife of the journalist Daniel Pearl, tracking her missing husband in A Mighty Heart (2007) or a grief-stricken mother in Changeling (2008).

Her Oscar-winning turn in Girl, Interrupted (1999) remains Jolie’s most celebrated moment as an actress.

She has recently turned to directing.

Her forthcoming debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey, was originally being filmed in Bosnia itself but had to move to Hungary when protests broke out over a rumoured inter-ethnic rape scene, which Jolie denies.

'That was a misunderstanding,’ she tells me.

'I sat down and decided I would write one day,’ continues Jolie. 'I didn’t intend on writing anything or directing anything but I wrote a piece and Brad read it and said, “You know what, honey, it’s not too bad. It’s pretty good.”

'We joked about it, but then the next thing I knew I didn’t trust anyone else with the material and I was directing the movie. I had such a great experience and Brad was so supportive.

'I am very lucky with Brad,’ she goes on. 'He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man’s man.

'He’s got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he’s a real man,’ she says, blushing slightly, 'in all things that it means.’

There is an element of protesting too much in Jolie’s insistence on the perfection of her relationship.

Indeed, there seems to be an endless queue of 'sources close to the couple’ dishing out stories indicating that Jolie and Pitt may be more like Taylor and Burton than they care to admit.

Whatever the truth, she has evidently achieved greater stability with Pitt than in any of her previous relationships.

At 20, she married the British actor Jonny Lee Miller, walking down the aisle in black rubber trousers and a white shirt with her groom’s name scrawled in blood. The union lasted barely two years.

'It was weird to be married; you kind of lose your identity,’ she said at the time. 'You’re suddenly somebody’s wife. And you’re like, “Oh, I’m half of a couple now. I’ve lost me.”’

More recently, in 2008, she commented, 'I’ll always love [Jonny]; we were simply too young.’

Her three-year marriage to the actor Billy Bob Thornton had an even more gothic bent.

The couple covered their bodies with tattoos declaring their passion for one another (Jolie has gone on to acquire 14 pieces of body-art) and hung a framed canvas reading to the end of time, written in Jolie’s blood, over their bed.

During that relationship she said, 'If there was a safe way to drink his blood, I’d love to.’

Jolie grew up in New York and Los Angeles with her mother and younger brother, Jamie. Her parents, the Oscar-winning actor Jon Voight and the French actress Marcheline Bertrand, split up when their daughter was just a baby.

Jolie’s eyes fill with tears when she tells me about her mother, who died in 2007 after battling cancer.

'That will never heal,’ she says, softly. 'But somebody gave me great advice. They said to me: “You’ll never get over it and you’ll never want to.”

'My mum was my role model. People called her Marshmallow because she was so soft. But also she was so strong of heart and fiercely protective of her kids. Her integrity was unbreakable. The world couldn’t darken her.

'And now my daughters are very strong, too.’

Her relationship with her father has not been as easy (for many years they were completely estranged) and her teenage years were unhappy.

Her school exercise books were brimming with morbid inscriptions about death. In a previous interview she said that 'when other little girls wanted to be ballet dancers I kind of wanted to be a vampire’.

She added, for good measure, 'I also wanted to be a funeral director.’

She smiles when I remind her. 'When I was younger, and the reason a lot of people go dark, is that you don’t know where you fit in this life,’ she explains.

'It’s not that their world is not enough; it’s just that they can’t find answers to the questions and feelings they have.’

Jolie says that her world view changed when she began travelling. 'When I first went to places where people were suffering from war and persecution, I felt ashamed of my feelings of sadness.

'I could see more possibilities in my life.’ Hence she is keen to expose her children to as many experiences as possible, even if it means expensive childcare and tuition bills.

'If I raise my children in a way that they’re able to explore other cultures and sides of themselves, maybe they won’t feel trapped.’

Once Kung Fu Panda 2 is released she’ll work on the distribution of her Bosnian War love story and begin developing a film about Churchill and Roosevelt (Sir Anthony Hopkins may take on the role of Churchill).

'This summer she’ll also star in the new Louis Vuitton advertising campaign, at about the same time as beginning pre-production on Cleopatra. 'I love my job and I love my family,’ she concludes.

'But I’m not 20 anymore and I’m going to want to do a lot of other things with my life. At some point I will slow down.’ Just not yet.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/8527090/Queen-of-Extremes-Angelina-Jolie.html

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Fabiola

Missouri native Pitt, Jolie donate $500,000 to help Joplin rebuild after deadly tornado

By Associated Press, Sunday, June 12, 2:07 AM

bradanglie052411_07.jpg

JOPLIN, Mo. — Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are donating $500,000 from their foundation to help Joplin rebuild from the deadly tornado that struck the southwest Missouri town last month.

The Community Foundation of the Ozarks says the gift from the Jolie-Pitt Foundation will go to mid- and long-term needs in the tornado-ravaged city. The Community Foundation announced the gift Friday in a news release.

Pitt grew up in southwest Missouri and says in the release that he spent much of his childhood in the area and knows the people to be “especially resilient.”

The May 22 tornado destroyed more than 8,000 homes and 400 businesses. The death toll was 151 as of Friday, including several victims who died as a result of injuries suffered in the storm.

Guest Fabiola

Louis-Vuitton-Angelina-Jolie-600x349.jpg

Angelina Jolie as the new face of Louis Vuitton's Core Values campaign

Photo: Louis Vuitton/Annie Leibovitz

The image – shot by acclaimed photographer Annie Leibovitz – shows the Hollywood star sitting barefoot in a wooden boat on a river in Cambodia, wearing everyday pieces from her own wardrobe, with her long dark locks in natural waves and her own weathered, monogrammed Louis Vuitton Alto bag slung over her shoulder.

The au natural look reflects the unspoilt setting of the Siem Reap province in Cambodia.

While Vuitton refuses to release the costs of the campaign, Jezebel.com estimates Jolie was paid $10 million for her work with the fashion house.

Guest Fabiola

1307998878_brad-pitt-lg.jpg

Brad Pitt's overseas with his director pal Marc Forster, apparently scouting locations for an upcoming film. The duo were seen outside of the Zammit Clapp Hospital in the Maltese city of Gzira. Brad's prepping to work on future projects after recently finishing up shooting Cogan's Trade and promoting The Tree of Life. Marc, who's known for lensing films like Monster's Ball and Quantum of Solace, will team up with Brad on the zombie movie World War Z. Brad and Angelina Jolie, who just donated $500,000 to tornado relief for the residents of his home state of Missouri, each have multiple projects demanding their attention. Angelina Jolie's Louis Vuitton ad came out this morning, and she also set aside her fee from the fashion brand for her favorite charitable causes.

Guest Fabiola

article-0-0C945AEB00000578-830_634x624.jpg

Play date: Knox wore a ladybird costume while his twin sister wore a princess outfit

article-2003927-0C945ADE00000578-391_634x827.jpg

Barney and friends: Knox took along the famous purple dinosaur

article-0-0C945AEB00000578-749_634x524.jpg

Family fun: Pax, Shiloh and Maddox also joined in

article-0-0C9461F700000578-256_634x679.jpg

Fancy dress: Angelina Jolie took her brood, including daughter Vivienne and son Knox, to an indoor

play park in Malta yesterday

article-2003927-0C94613B00000578-524_306x576.jpgarticle-2003927-0C945A9E00000578-526_306x576.jpg

Bold shoulder: Angelina wore a grey dress that revealed her many tattoos for the family outing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2003927/Angelina-Jolies-twins-good-time-dressing-playful-tutus.html

Guest Fabiola

Shiloh & Zahara Jolie-Pitt: 'World War Z' Set Visit!

Tue, 21 June 2011 at 6:20 pm

Angelina Jolie brings her daughters, Zahara and Shiloh, to the set of papa Brad Pitt’s newest movie, World War Z on Tuesday (June 21) in Valletta, Malta.

The 36-year-old actress took Zahara, 6, and Shiloh, 5, for a 90-minute visit to the capital city, where the girls held hands with mom and dad and checked out the post-apocalyptic set of World War Z, People reports.

On Monday evening, Angie and Brad went out to dinner together and enjoyed a seafood tasting menu at the Xara Palace Relais and Chateaux.

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-zahara-shiloh-set-visit-01.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-zahara-shiloh-set-visit-03.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-zahara-shiloh-set-visit-04.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-zahara-shiloh-set-visit-02.jpg

article-0-0CAD964100000578-531_306x673.jpgarticle-0-0CAD8BB400000578-846_306x673.jpg

article-0-0CAD8B7100000578-393_306x556.jpgarticle-0-0CAD8C1500000578-404_306x556.jpg

article-2006476-0CA9842000000578-156_306x574.jpgarticle-2006476-0CAB0D5C00000578-825_306x574.jpg

article-0-0CAAC3E500000578-724_634x456.jpg

brad-pitt-angelina-jolie-malta-date-night-01.jpg

article-2006476-0CA98F0000000578-496_634x445.jpg

Mansion: Brad and Angelina are currently renting an $11million mansion in the Qrenxdi area of the

island during their stay, according to Us Weekly magazine

Guest Fabiola

Brad Pitt Is A Sexy Gadget Guy In Malta

Posted on Thu Jun 23, 2011 04:00 PM PDT

bpittRING062311_03_X17460WM.jpg

Brad Pitt has been working non-stop on the set of his latest film World War Z, but the sexy daddy of six has found some time to take a little break with some coffee and his trusty gadget ... the new iPad. The actor has to remain in touch with what's happening in Hollywood somehow, right?

bpittRING062311_12-full.jpg

Although Brad is wearing a wedding ring, we've learned it's only for his role in the movie. Nope ... he didn't secretly tie the knot with ladylove Angelina Jolie. Sources tells us the gorgeous couple will be walking down the aisle later this year at their French Chateau Miraval.

However, while Brad is filming, the power couple and the kids have been reportedly living at an $11 million rental home in Malta.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/brad_pitt/brad_pitt_is_a_sexy_gadget_guy_world_war_z_062311.php

Guest Fabiola

Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt: Water Park with the Kids!

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt take their kids to the Marine Park for a day full of fun on Monday (June 27) on the North Coast of Malta.

angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-water-park-with-the-kids-08.jpg

angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-water-park-with-the-kids-05.jpg

angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-water-park-with-the-kids-06.jpg

angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-water-park-with-the-kids-07.jpg

angelina-jolie-and-brad-pitt-water-park-with-the-kids-04.jpg

joliepittpt2062711_05-full.jpg

joliepittpt2062711_02-full.jpg

article-2008801-0CC3094300000578-848_634x348.jpg

Brangelina bunch: Brad Pitt carried Knox and held Shiloh's hand, while Angelina carried Vivienne,

and kept a strong hold on Zahara

Guest Fabiola

Angelina Jolie: Bowling with the Kids!

Thu, 30 June 2011 at 1:20 pm

Angelina Jolie carries her 2-year-old son Knox while leaving Eden Superbowl on Thursday (June 30) in St. Julian’s, Malta.

The 36-year-old actress treated her kids - Maddox, 9, Pax, 7, Zahara, 6, Shiloh, 5, and Knox’s twin sis Vivienne - to lunch and some fun at the bowling alley.

angelina-jolie-bowling-01.JPG

angelina-jolie-bowling-02.JPG

Guest Fabiola

article-2010235-0CD7548B00000578-624_468x432.jpg

Bang! Maddox and Pax Pitt cover their ears as explosions rock the set on

their father Brad's new film

article-2010235-0CD97C0C00000578-791_468x325.jpg

Pax looks up as his father as Brad's stunt double stands to one side.

article-2010235-0CD97C5400000578-256_224x423.jpgarticle-2010235-0CD754D300000578-945_224x423.jpg

Brad takes his boys on a tour around the set of his new film World War Z

Guest Fabiola

another family trip to the bowling alley

jolie-070611-1.JPG

jolie-070611-2.JPG

jolie-070611-4.JPG

article-0-0CE42FAA00000578-335_468x352.jpg

Double trouble: Knot and Vivienne both looked tired as their mother,

Angelina hid behind dark glasses while leaving the alley

article-0-0CE42F2400000578-582_468x536.jpg

Family fun: Angelina Jolie carried twins Knox (left) and Vivienne out of

Eden Superbowl in Malta today

article-0-0CE42F9E00000578-497_468x510.jpg

Soda pop: As usual, five-year-old Shiloh has her own agenda as she sips on

a fizzy drink and day dreams

jolie-070611-8.JPG

jolie-070611-6.JPG

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2011996/Angelina-Jolie-juggles-twins-fun-trip-bowling-alley.html

Archived