No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

Guest Supernike911

i've fallen in love <3 LOL

but yeah, he's just so gorgeous right now in my girlfriend is a gumiho, HARD TO RESIST!!!

but doesn't he kinda remind you of Kim Hyun Joong?? O__o *dies* 2 ultimate hotties

i'm not complaining xD figures he's also from SM...

Guest starnight131

Wow! So I wasn't the only one!

I thought that Kim Jae Wook and No Min Woo looked sooo alike!

But my friends said that they didn't look alike and that I was crazy. lol.

Thanks goodness it's not just me!

Guest patricedee

I really like his style in MGIAG especially the hair!(blush) :lol::lol: I hope he will be the male lead in his future drama coz he has a potential. keke :wub:

Guest SweetSerein

omg i found my hubby!!! keke. ^0^ No Minwoo is such a good looking man...=) I fell in love with him in MY GF is a Gumiho. <3 he's soooo danggg sexxxyyyyy and handsome in there. ^-^ woohoo...

Wow, so many people discovered him from his role in

"My Girlfriend is a Gumiho." Yeah, I discovered him for his role in that

Korean drama too xD.

I think his facial features are so...ideal.

High nose bridge, plump red lips, nice alluring eyes, and masculine body.

I think his role in the drama makes him look so muhshesuh because he is so mysterious.

Part 4. Blond locks. b03.gif

The No Princess Rose days. Be warned. Not for everybody. Um...selective appeal? I think he was adorably off the wall at this stage in his life. Make up? Who cares. Drawn/bleached eyebrows? Keep it comin. Pink? Favorite color. But really. Warning. This may shatter your image of our calm and collected, minimalist Fox Hunter DongJoo. b15.gifb08.gif Or you might react like this: b19.gif

But if you're like me, it's more shocking to see him as DongJoo. Really. It is. b10.gif

yellow2.jpg

trax178vw.jpg

trax143kl.jpg

tra.jpg

tr.jpg

thetrax200412072025569big6su.jpg

stphoto_11265501218.jpg

rosy.jpg

rosexkaori10.jpg

rosexkaori9.jpg

rose.jpg

rehear.jpg

redrose.jpg

nominwoo168216.jpg

nominwoo168214.jpg

nominwoo7.jpg

nmw47.jpg

mwtrx.jpg

mwblo2.jpg

mwblo.jpg

mj101917592256gx8.jpg

minwoo548eo.jpg

minwoo306tp.jpg

minwoo169ae.jpg

img_6_93_0.jpg

cy.jpg

c0058499_1341280.jpg

bloblue.jpg

68919011027808648126sb.jpg

168.jpg

163.jpg

142.jpg

125.jpg

122.jpg

111.jpg

92.jpg

85.jpg

84.jpg

83.jpg

80.jpg

79.jpg

78.jpg

77.jpg

76.jpg

52street2000253t45resized3yb.jpg

Guest pannara

^

Dear fatsoko,

I agree with you.

I was very shock when I saw him as Dongjoo.

He hadn't gotten short black haircut like this since his audition in 2001.

Oh! 9 years ago!!!!!

He grow up a lot and more mature now, not No Rose princess anymore, only No Minwoo.

Anyway, we are always his patient ^^

Thx for sharing his old photos and think of old days together.

I'm killing this page. b09.gif

Part 7. Frozen Flower/Minwoo horseback riding. I think this is where he first meets Hyunwoo. They coincidentally run into one another a lot at auditions and became friends. They star together in Pasta and also in the Taehee sitcom, where they formed the temporary promotional group 24/7 alongside another one of their co-stars Lee Jangwoo. The 3 woos. :)

nmw138.jpg

nmw118.jpg

nmw117.jpg

nmw116.jpg

nmw115.jpg

nmw114.jpg

nmw113.jpg

nmw112.jpg

nmw111.jpg

nmw103.jpg

nmw102.jpg

nmw101.jpg

nmw100.jpg

nmw99.jpg

N2008120316562946701.jpg

minwoobby.jpg

ffmww.jpg

ffmw7.jpg

ffmw6.jpg

ffmw5.jpg

ffmw4.jpg

ffmw3.jpg

ffmw2.jpg

ffmw1.jpg

ffa.jpg

a7397afbbf32b801a8d31181.jpg

Part 8. Also 2008. Story of Wine. It's like a legendary "thing" that no one knows about because it hasn't been released yet about a bar and love stories.

Minwoo produced the OST for Story of Wine. It's 7 tracks (I want to say) of very lovely music. I'm not going to gush like crazy about it, but there were many moments while I listened to it that I felt a twinge of sadness. Like what he did with Over the Rainbow, he did here. It almost became like a rambling or a look into the heart of someone who understands, who really understands how falling apart feels. And that sound is rough and fleeting, like water running over rocks. And then a renewal of faith in love and putting yourself back together, with vigor.

The first track is a nice instrumental intro and then it goes into the track ft. Sunny's vocals. I'm not sure if it was for all of the instruments, but Minwoo contributed with many of the instrumental parts for the songs. Sunny does a great job of conveying the emotion of the lyrics. I don't know for sure (since google translate isn't always the clearest) but I'm pretty sure it stated that Minwoo wrote the lyrics, composed and arranged, as well as played the instruments for most of the tracks. For sure with Finally Now. Gorgeous song.

"Finally Now" Sunny

The third track is First Snow. Once you get past Minwoo's usage of English, or maybe even because of the English, the song becomes chillingly good. Track 3 is definitely my favorite. When it plays in the trailer, the lyrics seem to pop out and fade, building this rollercoaster of emotions. It just really conveys a sad and beautiful picture. When the song first began playing, I thought it was so typical with the added noises and song delay. But as I listened to it more and got a hold of the lyrics painted in my mind, the intro to First Snow became so sad.

You hear an alarm and the sound of traffic, or maybe it's the ocean. And then you hear a sigh. I don't know if it's a sigh of a resigned man or the sigh of depression, but I get this picture in my mind that this isn't the first time that he's done this. Waking up to a world that refuses to stop moving, sighing because nothing has changed for him and yet still just waiting.

The chorus is bittersweet and you feel the joy and complexities of love intertwined into the song. But there's this strong sense of unrequited love, or the feeling of someone letting themself be used even though they know better. I love this song. Minwoo's voice surprised me. It's not a power voice but a voice that carries simplicity and I felt like that's what suited the song. The ending, where the lyrics just break down into simple, simple verses leaves this ringing in my heart every time I hear it.

Love is sparkling

Love is peaceful

Love is childish

Love is free (oh)

Love is wounded

Love is painful

Love is lies

Love is tears

First Snow bgm- Minwoo

Track 4 is Nobody. This song is depressing. Again, in English. I'm really the most curious about the usage of such a heartbreaking song in the movie. Definitely angsty. It sounds like someone who cried out their heart, drank until they lost their mind and then decided to plop down in front of a piano to play a disjointed song about longing and abandonment. It's something that I feel really sets the tone. The color of life is completely sucked out when this song plays.

Track 5 My Perfect Romance

I hate this song. The lyrics are a bit too 50's Grease for me. And Minwoo's voice is slaughtered with this song. It's a very...grunge/pop/rock kind of song. The actual music/composition is fun though. It's definitely a lighter song.

Track 6 Peace of Melody

At first I thought I was listening to L'arc en ciel. His voice is slaughtered again. He's pushing his voice too much. The lyrics are cute though. And nonsensical.

Track 7

A playful and simple ballad. Very adorable and easy on the ears. It has a classy and breezy feel. Only problem? it's too short. And thank you for being in Korean. The syllables roll out more comfortably.

I want to see this movie. Badly.

1_rosehika.jpg

wmw4.jpg

wmw3.jpg

wmw2.jpg

wmw1.jpg

winemw9.jpg

winemw8.jpg

winemw7.jpg

winemw6.jpg

winemw5.jpg

winemw4.jpg

winemw3.jpg

winemw2.jpg

winemw.jpg

wine.jpg

scmw.jpg

picmw.jpg

photo81541.jpg

p1000052_hyh506.jpg

nmw126.jpg

nmw125.jpg

nmw124.jpg

nmw123.jpg

nmw122.jpg

nmw121.jpg

nmw120.jpg

nmw119.jpg

nmw60.jpg

nmw57.jpg

nmw56.jpg

nmw55.jpg

mwwinee.jpg

lip.jpg

kiwoomw.jpg

33.jpg

28.jpg

24.jpg

SINGLENoMinWooSunnySNSD-StoryOfWine.jpg

^The conservative image of Minwoo emerges just for this jacket. But dang. Cheap looking cover. Bad photoshop. At least proportion them.

Guest Fallin_st4rz

Minwoo looks better in short hair like in MGIAG, first drama that i saw with him in it was pasta where he has long hair and doesnt look as handsome as he is now :D

Looking forward to see the development of his character in Gumiho.