No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

Guest pannara

Thank you Suthida for Rose cy translation

Could ulet me know which website you take this translation?

I wanna read another cy too

(And, are you Thai? hihi I'm Thai)

Guest oneimmortalsoul

I'm a huge fan of the TRAX, so it's hard for me to accept how Min Woo looks like now....I fell in love with him because of his girly style =/ (as weird as that may be). Now, he's all normal and stereotypical *sighhh*

Guest hee_chully

I'm a huge fan of the TRAX, so it's hard for me to accept how Min Woo looks like now....I fell in love with him because of his girly style =/ (as weird as that may be). Now, he's all normal and stereotypical *sighhh*

i miss it to causes he was the unique one but in a way he still is unique and always will be, and besides he had alot ov health issues back then he wasnt eating and was horrificaly skinny now his body looks healthy and he seems so much happier ^^ and hes a very attractive young man if not in a rather ifeminate way XD

Guest ofrick

So like all of the pictures you posted aren't working- maybe it's just for me? But perhaps you should try a different hosting service, like Image shack or photobucket?

Even though I have been a fan of Minwoo since his debut, I think the change in appearance was good for him. I mean, he's definitely put on weight, and he looks healthy! It's also really good for hs career, as we can see by how much work he's been getting lately!

Guest Kimmie

OMG, a No Minwoo thread<33333 I was wondering what he was up to. I didn't even know he had played in movies. T_T I'll have to check those out!!! He's looking really good.

Guest suthida