No Minwoo 노민우

Guest ofrick

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kdanielaa

Anyone have the episode of Looking for Delicious TV with MinWoo and

the other two chefs of Pasta?? I really want to watch it but I can't find it.

T_____T.

• 3 months later...
Guest justine22

OMG!!! It's been a while since I've watched korean dramas and have only heard about Pasta... I think I have to start watching it... hehehe

Anyway, I was watching an episode of Star Golden Bell and their guests were the actors who play chefs in Pasta. Of course, Minwoo was there!... but I hardly recognized him... his look when he was with Trax (blonde or not) is different now that to me, he was un-recognizable... :huh: I gotta say that he looked hot then and he still looks hot now!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest button5477

No one active anymore...i got a screencap for Pasta ..let me check if i can upload it here.

Edit: Lets kill your computer

smw.jpg

sfsd.jpg

Rose3.gif

nmw17.jpg

nmw16.jpg

nmw13.jpg

Please do not hotlink.

• 2 months later...
Guest patricedee

Wow! When I saw his pic in MGIG poster I said to myself that this guy's face looks familiar. I didn't recognize him. I didn't know that he's one of the chefs in Pasta, he's such a cutie in his new hair. Love it!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Boanjae

He's so freaking hot in my girlfriend is a gumiho, I always squeal when his bad boy character graces the screen lol. His looks are killer, loved him in pasta and loving him more in the new drama. Never knew there was a no minwoo thread here at soompi. One thing I would like to see is his long blonde hair again, he was also hot back then...One question, is he still in SM?

Where is the love for this thread???

I was watching him on Star Golden Bell and laughing my richard simmons off.

Minwoo's...entertaining.

He tries to hide it, but I sense a very 4-d personality. lol

SGB-20100327TeN02214501-29-15.jpg

SGB-20100327TeN01603401-27-05.jpg

SGB-20100327TeN01600401-27-01.jpg

SGB-20100327TeN01578501-26-43.jpg

SGB-20100327TeN01566901-26-32.jpg

SGB-20100327TeN00615101-25-14.jpg

And a bonus.

SH37-20100803HAN09405501-07-38-1.jpg

he look so hot in my gf is gumiho!! at first i thought he's a newbie.. then i go to the forum ppl are saying he's no minwoo!! wowowo!! he's gettin hotter n hotter.. i'm so drawn into him!!hope he get so recognition soon cause he's so good looking.... it's a waste not to be such a beautiful person on tv!!

i watch that sgb epsiode too!! i thk he sing so well too~~

ah ~ i remember when trax first came out, i thought she he looked so.....idk....... out there(?)

but now, i just see beauty~ ah why so pretty? i feel like he can be the next lee jae wook

anyways, i really hope his new drama gonna do him good

he has come a long way to finally land a big role like that

he looked so different for the new role but he is rocking the short cut

........ ah i feel like he changes so much with every hairstyle

like sometime i just have to stare at his face for a while to finally recognize him as the same person that first debut as rose

btw i wonder why no one ever ask him about trax during interview......??

I COMPLETELY didn't realize he was Rose from The Trax!! I used to listen to them a lot...he looks so different without the big blond hair. It's great to see him again in My Girlfriend is a Gumiho! Although it's a little weird to see him acting so...subdued when he's normally kind of "out there".

After watching him as Fox Hunter, I can't help but think that he would have been PERFECT for the male lead in ISWAK/Playful Kiss. But sadly...it won't happen. :/

Guest green.teax

Ohgoodness. I seriously squeal when he's onscreen on MGIG.

He seriously needs a lead in a drama, like right now.

OMFG I WOULD DIEEEE if he was lead in the korean ISWAK.

OMG. No offense KHJ, but I feel like min woo could act better. :}

And I find Min Woo hotter too.

TOO UNDERRATED D:

goodness.

now i must go stalk that episode of star golden bell i watched so long ago with him in i t.

does anyone know the date?