Quantcast

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

Thanks.  Virtual hugs are the best.   Based on my experience in dealing with my own illnesses, I know I'm doing the right stuff.  It's just hard to wait and endure and be patient.

Thanks!  I needed that.    I don't live in a town, so food delivery might be a bit difficult.  The grocery store is only 3 miles away but I've been avoiding going there--I have enough food

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If this is the rant filter I will do so. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO CALL ME SHORT. SERIOUSLY WE ARE ALL PEOPLE IT STINKS BEING TO SHORT KID OR TINY. I WEAR THE BIGGEST HEELS JUST TO REACH MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS HEIGHT!! IT IS SO NOT FAIR AND LIFE SUCKS THIS WAY.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

hey

3 minutes ago, Hannah Costello said:

If this is the rant filter I will do so. WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO CALL ME SHORT. SERIOUSLY WE ARE ALL PEOPLE IT STINKS BEING TO SHORT KID OR TINY. I WEAR THE BIGGEST HEELS JUST TO REACH MY 12 YEAR OLD DAUGHTERS HEIGHT!! IT IS SO NOT FAIR AND LIFE SUCKS THIS WAY.

OMG SO TRUE

• Love 1