Quantcast
Guest DOVAHKIIN

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

richard simmons STUPID BROTHER!!!

FOR YEARS I SPEND MY MONEY FOR HIM, PAYING HIS TUITION AND GIVE HIM MEAL PROPERLY!

what i get back  today? HE CURSED ON ME, IM NOT DOING ANYTHING. WHAT THE richard simmons!

HE IS SUCH A richard simmons richard simmons richard simmons OFF!

I SWEAR I WONT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FROM NOW ON. EVEN FOR FOOD. ENOUGH WITH ALL

• Sad 3

On 5/5/2019 at 3:19 PM, kyra myesha said:

I SWEAR I WONT GIVE HIM ANY MONEY FROM NOW ON. EVEN FOR FOOD. ENOUGH WITH ALL

Don't be sorry, you did what you saw right. He is the one to blame. Some people are ungrateful

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If i could shake that depress cloud off of my shoulder, then I won't feel very tired and stressed out.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I have been very ill because of work stress. So I  took a very long sick leave, about two months, l am not excited about returning to work. What can I do? 

my boss keeps telling me I am a good for nothing, and keeps picking up on my faults. Whenever I do something good, he keeps telling me you are not good, no one wants to employ you. If you leave work for me, you won't find any good job, because you are a bad translator. I lost self-confidence, that is why I tried to remember older times when I was good at college. What's worse is that the clients are asking for my work, they want me in particular and kept telling him, they want me, but he lied to me and said that I am bad and my work is not good.  I started learning Korean because I lost my self-confidence. I finished Duolingo for once, and I am going to continue the other levels too.

last time, someone provoked me at work, I was writing essays about classical music in a magazine, that person kept making fun at me, and telling me "what is classical music? you are very boring and I don't like what you are writing". He was the graphic designer who chose the photos to put with the article. He even told the chief editor to remove my articles from the magazine. my reaction was very exaggerated and I wrote 300 articles on Wikipedia and another online encyclopedia for free, just to prove to myself that I am good. :(

• Sad 2

I just realised im in love with the cousine of my ex boyfriend (we broke up 5 years ago but where together for 4). He told me nothing can happen between us and i understand that but it hurts to want someone who u cant have! 

• Sad 1

Stfu to the people and get trashed.. you know who you are

• Like 1

Who’s who?! What’s what?! Get or what?!

• Like 1

Just got back from the hospital and ugh! They had to take all of my stitches out from my ankle and i cried like no one else would !!! T_T it hurt so bad ! ! ! !

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I woke up this morning and open shopee app. It is online shopping app and I don’t know how I could spend about 100 $ US just in 15 mins. I had not get up from bed yet, had not pee yet, had not wash my face yet but I could shop like that :no_mouth:

SHOPEE IS TOO DANGEROUS FOR A WOMAN WHO JUST WOKE UP IN THE MORNING!! :bawling:

It's probably me just overreacting but I feel like an animal at the zoo whenever I dine out--alone..:expressionless: Like I can literally feel people's eyes on me:sweat: So what. I'm a paying customer just like the rest, the worse are kids who actually come up close to stare LoL! Are you kidding me?! And the parents... Do they not teach their kids manners!? OY.:unamused: 

I'd never understand people who stand in the middle of a narrow walkway to talk, er---can't y'all continue at a cafe someplace? The walkway is for the public & what're we suppose to do, walk over you?! I swear some people I tell ya tsk.:tounge_xd:

And lastly eheheh (I know I have a lot to take off my chest) I'm not sure what is it with those at forums (soompi included) but I always feel attacked. Like what's the deal? If ya don't like what I type, Idk ignore LoL. It's not that hard.

• Like 2

@Latte_Anyday Luckily in where I live.. its not that strange to eat alone. But I know some place could be very prejudice... Lol just give them cold icy stare.... ! Haha.... 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Lawyerh

There're places that have areas where they cater to single diners i.e. Aori's Ramen with the booth thing. But I have actually had men (fathers that have kids mind you) stare at me blatantly. And when I stare back the idiot had the audacity to look back LoL! It was like he thought he was hot stuff or somethin'. I'm like Dude NO. You're creepy AND you have kids sitting there with you:crazy::rolleyes:

I love Seo Kang-Joon too:wub: Oh where do you live btw if ya don't mind my asking???

• Like 1
  • Love 2

whats wrong to be accelerate student that choose to not enter college this year? I'm finding my way own.

whats wrong to find my happiness beside your straight line version of successful life? I'm diggin' my own.

whats wrong to defense my loveable brother when he is really sick? I'm wishing to cure him.

whats wrong to have a boyfriend much older 5 years from me for now? He is doing good to me.

whats wrong to hold on with ourselves sources since my brother has been working hard for our independent? He taught me well too.

We already run in blood, sweat, and tears. Just stop finding fault in our live, bloody hell 'related'.

When I said "honestly y'all don't deserve every single penny from my brother savings anymore from now on."

Then they just replied "sure, because your brother is not making anymore right now."

I was talking with WHAT animal, really? Even dog, pig I bet would pity your drama.

We're not you can proud about? Thanks I'm glad.

Why do I have a stoneheaded mom. 

Just get lost.

Or..

Let we use an exit door.

None of my parents are alive doesn't mean you can pity us like that.

I'm trying to go on a diet !!!!

But it seems like that i can't !

Because every time i get hungry now ,

i just ... need food. >.<  ugh then it comes to fatness for me. T_T

Heck, I'm already fat. x_X

• Love 1

I don’t know is it bad or not.. I can’t have long sleep now :) 

wake up each hour just to pee..

I hope this will past soon :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1