Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest <3 for six seasons

i am so freakin' pissed on iTunes right now.

downloaded the same video thrice and i've gotten it on the iTunes but it has no audio.

and i've also downloaded another video and still no audio, meanwhile, my other video which i've downloaded a year ago has an audio. <_<

i've been spending quite some time wondering how do i get this thing properly. DX

Guest Procrastinator001

Went to a futures evening at the big city university and stalked around the city looking for it. Also didn't help that you needed to climb a moutain just to get to it.

Wasted an hour listening to so speaker talk on and on about her life. Made me miss the food that was given out and was left with a little muffin. Then found out I lost my wallet and ran around the campus looking for it. Luckily I found it but not before so bi*** took my $70 bucks!!!!!!!

Practically broke right now but have no job and need to buy a LOT of things. Stupid bi***

Not to mention when I was walking to the car, it started pouring!

GAWD!!! Now I have a headache but still need to finish a paper due tomorrow!

Guest linlee

1. woke up 30 min late this morning, ended up with a crappy outfit so now i'm gonna feel uncomfortable the whole day

2. did not get ANYTHING done last night, now i have to cram tonight for a lit test and a math test

3. my mom started pmsing on me this morning for being like 2 sec late for the bus and she started yelling out the car window

4. the stupid bus driver starting leaving when i was walking towards the bus so i had to run and bang on the door, so friggin embarrassing

5. ugly weather all week

6. my mom had to 'borrow' all my hard earned money from selling my own things cause she didn't have cash on her and now shes gonna take forever to pay me back. i even planned out where i'm gonna spend every dollar. now i have to wait for my steve madden sandals and i never got to go shopping. idk maybe if she would go find a job instead of sitting around home all day we would have some money to spend.

7. i'm slacking like CRAZY my gpa dropped so much from last year and i'm never gonna be able to go to pharm school.

8. my diet started 2 days ago and i already failed. FML i made a bet with my mom: 110 lbs by september and you get $100..

9. my report is gonna come in the mail soon and my mom is gonna kill me.

10. i want it to be friday. NOW. i need spring break so bad.

Guest lillixe

when one says "NO OFFENSE" offense usaully follows right afterward. How would you feel if i said "no offense, but your a total jerk, if you don't have anything good to say don't say it"

Guest Urban.love

I cant freakin believe you're dead.. I just can't. This just feels so surreal. Everyone just saw you in school. Unexpected things happen and it's such a shame. You looked so happy and was always smiling. Why must bad things happen to good people why?!?! I'm mad at myself for not getting to know you better. I think we could have been great friends. What a way to start the school day =/ rip jin ju..

Great now I dont think I will be able to enjoy my spring break.

Guest Miss.Understood

Why won't my headache go away?!

I'm tired of people who act so freaking CHILDISH. Please just learn to shut up and grow up. -______________________________-" thank you. Always making me waste MY voice telling you too, jeez. If you don't want me to make to feel immature then quit being immature.

Guest nocturne*

I can't john teshing stand you and your sorry whiny richard simmons.

Jesus christ, I really should thank you for your encouragement and positivity you john teshing pinkberry.

Guest Allison

You really need to just shut up. You talk way too much nonsense and seriously, how are you going to survive in high school if you act like that? STOP IT.

Guest .moony.

gosh im fallin asleep at my workplace. so tired and i hate this job. i just want to quit right now but i cant. why do we hav to follow social norms in life? why do we hav to please our parents and relatives and neighbors and even strangers? im tired i just want to live alone, do whatever i want and can quit the job whenever i want to. sigh its so depressing and my family doesn't understand a tiny bit. i feel like rippin my hair off argh

hmm well... I go online for the first time tonight and only got to stay on for what, 15 minutes? she makes such a stupid excuse to kick me off and so, WHEN DOES SHE ACTUALLY GET OFF AND LET ME BACK ON? when the johnteshing internet disconnects. I'm tired now and the internet is slow I don't think I can do what I was supposed to do

Guest Rylise

I am so stupid...

I'm freakin' screwed now, aren't I?

I seriously need to get my act together...

Stupid me, I'm so annoyed at myself. :fury:

Guest J i j i - n e k o

Yesterday was the last day of 3rd quarter. I had a calculus quiz on tuesday. I had 98 average before, but I got a 76 (because I missed the review the day before) on that quiz so my average dropped down to a 95. D: The worst thing is that I still don't have an A cumulative (it's 89.2 T_T) so I have to work harder next quarter (A cumulative means that I don't have to take the final since I'm a senior ;D)