Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest muffinx3

Err.. Bf went to party.. And isn't picking up calls/repsonding to texts... Most of the people who went are home....

Wth.

....... <_<

Guest ovovoovo

OMG. YOU NEVER EVER CHANGE. YOUR STILL THE SAME STINGY BOSSY pinkberry. EFFING GROW UP, YOU DON'T john teshING LASH AT YOUR OWN SISTER OVER LEFTOVER OF OLIVE OIL THAT I POURED OUT. IT WAS BLOODY SITTING IN THE BATHROOM DOING NOTHING JACKmini cooper FOR WEEKS. I AM EVEN TOO ASHAMED TO ADMIT YOU AS MY SISTER. I DON'T KNOW WHO THE john tesh YOU ARE.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE DAY YOU MOVE OUT.

Guest vip_gd

i feel awful

my head hurts

must be the msg and sodium

ughhh

this is so excruciating!

ok not rly but it really hurts

WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO INSENSITIVE FOR?

... I think I put up with too much of this mini cooper sometimes.

*sigh* but then I'm not perfect either. =/

Guest daulism

With the amount of food I consume and the least amount of exersise I get, it makes me wonder how I'll ever loose weight.

I'm such an emotional eater. ._.

Guest Hongki.love

My brother has really bad temper problems...from video games and watching sports. It makes the mood of every living being in the house down in the dumps. It really pisses me off, but when I yell at him to shut up he just ends up yelling back making me feel worse. I wish he would just chill since it's a freaking video game. If all you're gonna do is yell then why play it at all? My dog is totally freaked out right now and she's laying her head on my shoulder while curled up in my arms.

I'm also super tired of school...sigh...

Must have the strength to go on!! D:

Guest super piggy

why didnt they kicked me out last quarter!? why this quarter!?? why kick me out when i had everything planned?! WHY >:(.

ugh.. missing out on EVERYTHING.....

Guest Fisheyy

You are so ungrateful! I'm always helping you and being nice. And you return that favor by being mean and ungrateful. I was by myself in the kitchen making the food while YOU and the others were all in another room figuring what board game to play. And then you come back and tell me that I'm not helping. WTF? At least I'm trying instead of figuring what board game to play. What the heck is wrong with you? You ungrateful little pinkberry. >:( This is why I hate you sometimes. Cause you're so frigen ungrateful, selfish, and mean. EVen my other friend had enough of you just then. Remember when she yelled at you? Exactly.

Guest j1youngxj3

i cannot believe i just paid $29.99 for the freaking linksys phone service so that they can fix my wireless connection. it better keep working.

Guest xdeathberry

should've had a good day.

instead.. now it kinda sucks.

but I guess it's my fault?

or now I realize what's wrong.

and the problem starts with me.

Guest miz_luvabl3

>_<

1. Sometimes you can be so frickin self centered. You don't listen to what i have to say unless it's something that has to do with you.

2. I don't want your boyfriend and he did not cheat on you with me. He runs to me with his problems and not you because you're the one who starts all of them! Stop b!tching and being so insecure. It's time for you to start pointing the finger at yourself! Leave me out of your problems. i did nothing wrong!

Guest hanilemon

One morning, I had a headache.

So, I was tardy from school.

It was my third tardy, so that gave me a detention.

They gave me only two days to serve the detention.

One day I get a fever, the first one in a while. The other day I had to make up a test since I missed it because of my fever and it was the only day I can make it up since there was only a week in the quarter (i'd rather keep my A then serve a detention) I try to talk to the mean people at the dean's office but they don't care at all and thought that I waited at the 'last minute'

My 30 minute detention turns into a 2 hour one that i have to serve during late arrival.

Because of this, I probably can't get into NHS and I can't get a gold card anymore.

All because I got a stupid headache. It won't show on my records 'detention because she was sick, missed it because she was trying to make up a test and got a 2 hour detention instead', it'll say 'detention, failure to serve a detention.'

damn myself for getting sick and damn my school for being so strict about attendance/tardies.

:( goodbye gold card+gold card privileges and NHS.

Guest innocia

I am so screwed up.

Pray that I don't get zero for Biology tomorrow (At least a double digit please). And the teacher won't haunt me for my PI ):<

Life sucks.

Guest Twinny

I think I made a big mistake in my first exam, I'm now hoping that the results won't be bad as I think...=(

Guest J i j i - n e k o

Today was Choir Festival... My neck is so sore after practicing/performing for 3 hours x___x;

and it's so rainy and damp today... :x