Quantcast

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Guest MiNuLoVe

feel like I can't trust anyone anymore...

borrowed sister money she said she'll pay back today...and

she haven't trying to ignore calls...and lie about the name not matching the account #

but should had known better I NEED the money too..

it was over $100...soo angry...

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

It might be a good idea if he stops for a sem, because of the pandemic. I don't know how bad is it in your place, but if cases are rising, then perhaps he should stay home for some more months.  

Dear chingu, I am crying reading your story here! It's been a long time since I saw you in Soompi! Hang in there! You have to fight with bad times in order to get a silverline!  Yeah, I believe in it!

Guest crackers&cheese

I hate my facial expressions and reactions to certain situations. I feel useless. I am no help. I need a fairy to grant me some talents.

Guest danaisVIP

There are so many stupid mods here on soompi its ridiculous. There was a mod who moved a topic into the 'other celeb photos' section even though there was no pictures in the thread and then the topic starter got a warn for it. Stupid abuses of power like this really richard simmons me off. Even though I didnt agree with the topic starter, the mod didnt have to shut the topic down, just move the topic somewhere else.

Also, my thread was shut down because it violated with some mods ultra conservative views. Maybe they thought a gay thread would corrupt the youth or something stupid like that. the reason i was given was that it was shut down due to some innapropriate comments...MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD LOOK AROUND ON THE THREADS YOU PATROL! Jesus Christ, there more space wasters starting threads like:

"my gf dumped me, but are we still going to the dance?"

"I think im pregnant, should i take a pregnancy test?"

I got so much feedback from posters on here who agreed with me that the mods closing my thread down was complete idiocy, too bad its impossible to post anything that might be deemed negative from these emotionally sensitive mods. and I might get reprimanded for posting this, but hey, a rants a rant.

i completely agree about the mods .

some - one in particular - are/is seriously getting on my nerves .

i mean as much as i love soompi, the mods are really making me .. dislike it,

and i don't even visit this specific korean drama thread anymore because MOD(S),

i don't want to have to find it closed or some warning or another soompier leaving soompi leaving because of something so stupid ~

goodness it's really pissing me off ... this whole entire week, especially with things happening so suddenly .

i tried just letting it go, but it's just been sitting in the back of my head ...

i think most mods are closing threads and giving out warnings because it may annoy/ offend them,

not because it's breaking the rules .

and some of them can seriously be immature ! and saying this like they're 10yearolds in school fighting with a friend.

" - --- - - - - i'm glad - -- - - -"

UGH, and some mod(s) are so freakin' blind ...

dkjfhkjdshfkshfewuflkdsfjskldfjlsdkfjlawiefnldkfjsfhjelkamlceinwjncdlkjfliewnlds

kf .

urrrg, in my opinion some of the choices for soompi's mods were bad ones .

i have a feeling i'll be around this thread alot ...

heh, watch this thread get closed or warned or something ..

Guest blackwhiteblue

HE'S OUT THERE SOMEWHEREEEE AND FORGOT ABOUT MEEE.

HMPH. I'm gonna go to bed, RIGHT NOW. And when he calls, I'll be a crankly little kid who got rudely woken up >=/ MUAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!

AND OHHHHHHHMYFLIPPERS!!! I CANNOT believe I had a mental breakdown yesterday. AND TO HAVE BLURTED ALL THAT OUT! MYOHMY!!!!!!! Half of it was FAKE, I SWEAR ... I think... maybe they're the truth BUT ANYWAYSSSSSS....

SIGH. It's been so normal living with the lie that.. the truth is kind of the lie. UGHH it's complicated. AND I DON'T LIKE IT. Plus I think the radiation from my phone has damaged my brain. I've gotten stupider....

Note to self: never put that freaking phone under the pillow again. FRICK MY BRAIN CELLS, LIKE THEY DON'T DESTROY A LOT OF IT ALREADY ASFJASKLFJKLASJFKLASJF ARGHH

Guest lemoncake0910

i completely agree about the mods .

some - one in particular - are/is seriously getting on my nerves .

i mean as much as i love soompi, the mods are really making me .. dislike it,

and i don't even visit this specific korean drama thread anymore because MOD(S),

i don't want to have to find it closed or some warning or another soompier leaving soompi leaving because of something so stupid ~

goodness it's really pissing me off ... this whole entire week, especially with things happening so suddenly .

i tried just letting it go, but it's just been sitting in the back of my head ...

i think most mods are closing threads and giving out warnings because it may annoy/ offend them,

not because it's breaking the rules .

and some of them can seriously be immature ! and saying this like they're 10yearolds in school fighting with a friend.

" - --- - - - - i'm glad - -- - - -"

UGH, and some mod(s) are so freakin' blind ...

dkjfhkjdshfkshfewuflkdsfjskldfjlsdkfjlawiefnldkfjsfhjelkamlceinwjncdlkjfliewnlds

kf .

urrrg, in my opinion some of the choices for soompi's mods were bad ones .

i have a feeling i'll be around this thread alot ...

heh, watch this thread get closed or warned or something ..

^ I'd have to agree.

There's a mod that once closed down a topic of mine becuz he/she thinks it's "not necessary"? Aren't most threads in 'General Discussion' random topics that people can comment & discuss about? (as long as they don't violate rules or not offensive...) don't understand why my topic got closed down. -__-

When I looked at the profile for some of the mods, some of them (or maybe most?) are quite young (in their teens). -__- yeeesh.

(no offense, but there should be more mature, open-minded mods out there.)

@the sweetest prince: I saw your your 'gay thread' back then and wanted to ask you some questions too, but disappointed that it got closed down.

also for those threads you mentioned..

eg:

"my gf dumped me, but are we still going to the dance?"

"I think im pregnant, should i take a pregnancy test?"

maybe THOSE should be closed down and be given the "is this necessary?" reason. gosh.

anyways.....

So I wrote the final exam for TAX last night.

I studied my BUTT OFF for that friggin exam and when i wrote it, there were some Qs that were questionable.

I hope I at least pass it cuz I don't want to waste my time with the course (or have this instructor again. he's... horrible).

I guess the CGA/CA thing is off my mind now... unless I change my mind again in the future. -__-

and allergies are upsetting me. Also, since it's SPRING now, why is it so freaking cold outside???? Waited for the bus (to go home) outside last night for 20 minutes... and it was freezing. -__-

Guest Joanne <3

Jeez, I wish you guys would stop gambling. It actually means a lot more to stay till midnight. Grrr. I wish you would stop! =_+

Guest divinexoath

I'm so sick of this ridiculousness.

Are you pretending to love me so I'll speak French for you?

Or do you really still love me?

And if you do, why the hell are you saying you 'might be falling in love' with Mrs. Sophisitcated?

AND WHY ARE YOU STILL MESSAGING ME ON MSN AT LIKE 4 A.M. MY TIME IF YOU 'DON'T WANT A RELATIONSHIP LIKE THAT' WITH ME ANYMORE??

Stop lying to me and to yourself!!

Guest divinexoath

Okay great. I'm afraid to message you 'cause of what happened on Sunday,

and YOU decide to talk to ME,

and when I talk back,

you ignore me.

What's your deal?

Guest LittleCabbage

Yes, rain rain go away! Looking forward today for a game of footy with the boys, than rain comes and ruins everything OMFGGGGG!