Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest Taylor Min

Alg 2 test tomorrow. The sections we are having a test over, we just learned them Monday and my teacher's way of teaching is fast. She doesn't break it down.

I spent 3 hrs trying to understand the problems. Faail.

Wish myself well on the test. :mellow:

Guest crackers&cheese

Just when I thought things were improving, I was wrong. Nothing seems to be getting better, only worse. If one day I wake up and everything seems to be normal, I know I must be dreaming. Nothing will be normal again.

I have a lot to complain about today.. it's a bad day..

+You call me a back stabber because I said you can't dance?

FREAKING A! YOU CAN'T DANCE. You even acknowledged it yourself.

Learn how to freaking spell before you start throwing insults my way. Now I'm mad at you because you called me a "back stabber" without even confronting me about the problem and even when I apologized to you, you think you are still right to call me a back stabber.. ARE YOU RETARDED. Go fix yourself, you're the biggest liar and arrogant idiot I know. NOBODY WANTS TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU SO STOP SAYING EVERYONE DOES. Even when we were dating you acted like a idiot.. on top of that you're a cheater, you're lucky I forgave you for your lies and selfish behavior.

+YOUR A BAD PERSON. You're the worst kind of cousin. You're selfish, mean and you have anger issues. When things don't go your way you have a fit. You always think you're right in every way. Even when people tell you that you're smart in school but stupid in life you don't even realize it. You're so annoying that I can't stand being around you anymore, hearing your voice makes me want to jump over the table and slap the living crap out of you. You use people for your own benefits. If you didn't have me as your cousin you seriously wouldn't have anybody because you aren't close with anybody.. BECAUSE NOBODY LIKES A FAKE, SELFISH PERSON LIKE YOU. I pray to God you fix your ways and stop disrespecting those around you and your family, we are your family not your pets. Treat us like people not a freaking toy, you stupid richard simmons.

I'm getting sick of the drama, just get me out of this place.

Ughhh! Today was one of the most embarrassing days of my entire life -____-

Damn woman, we're not cheap.

That's not even the worst part. Some stupid waitress actually told us to wait outside the restaurant. We're your customers too you know. Just because we're not white, we have to sacrifice our seats? You're Asian too, this doesn't make any sense. I waited for 30 f-ing minutes and 2 other guys got their order and they came way later than us :angry:

And mom, why did you have to make such a big scene? Everyone in the restaurant was staring T___T That place is was my favorite restaurant, now I don't think I ever want to go back.

I hope that waitress gets what she deserves.

Guest Allison

I really hate the fact that I'm such a procrastinator :angry:

& Why the hell did you have to call on me, Ms. Collins? o__O

But don't worry. I still like you. You're my favorite teacher, lol <3

...Now everyone thinks I'm mean or conceited or just plain ewwie.

Guest clauds

Why, oh WHY does spring break have to end? And to make it worse, Boys over Flowers ended this week! The days are so long, and whenever I listen to BOF'S ost, I get sad. WHY DOES LEE MIN HO HAVE TO BE SO HOT AND TALENTED?

& WHEN WILL WON BIN'S NEW MOVIE COME OUT. I know it's in May, but thats such a long time! I am impatient! Hmpph.

Guest twinkle_l0ve

I john teshing cancelled work so I could go!

But now you're backing out on me!

YOU RUINED MY LIFE/WEEK

Guest YUNICA

eww, she needs to stop doing that anymore.

i feel sorry for her sometimes coz she seems clueless bout what other think of her.

mood swing ain't helping. at all.

Guest bubblepeach

oh gosh, i hate myself for always putting things into last minute.

here i am alone in the lab, trying my best to finish the assignment which is due in less than 3 hours >_<

and i have no idea what this subject/assignment is about....

oh gosh, i hope i'm not gonna fail this subject.....

Guest missytheresa

the day itself is not so badd.

but i started off the day w/ only 3 hours of sleep.

then first period, we played volleyball,

so now i have these bruises on my arms,

then i had a vocab quiz the next period..

and just found out im hosting a house party

that i didn't even plan?!

don't you just lovee when a wholee group of people

invite themselves over? >.<

Guest prisonerzero

Third period is so boring when you're by yourself on a computer and the computer beside you is empty... I've got no work to do in this class and I have an hour left.