Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Running up the stairs to get to class on time, pants started to fall down. Great timing, some girl just had to grab my richard simmons and pants fell as low as to my thigh.

Guest Regina Rae

Me and my cousin made plans a long time ago to hang out this weekend. ALL weekend & just have fun. Then she calls me today to say that she can't cause she needs to spend time with her boyfriend.

Dumb.

Guest MangoStar

I have no clue what's going on. I used to come to Soompi in order to relieve stress, and now, I get irritated by

the stupid replies I get from other Soompiers. It's saddening and it's made me contemplate leaving this forum.

Wasted Friday.

School was funny, again. The chemistry seminar was totally bull.

And Final Destination 4 is super bull. Why the hell did we pick it? D:

Guest babiloveyoo

John tesh 2009.... just when I thought everything was going well. I'm so sorry for being impatient but when will the truth be revealed?! I really don't know what do anymore.. I hate this feeling.

Guest xKanane_1

I hate having so many assignments and homework...I miss my junior years when I could spend every day lazing around.

Stuff you procrastination ! ><

Guest hell0jenn

I skipped last period just to be able to hang out with my closest friends. I had to wait around 4 hours after I arrived home just to figure out that they weren't going to call me out. For pete's sake, what's the whole point of telling me that we're going out this afternoon but none of you call me?! I even called during your lunch breaks just to ask you what we were supposed to do when we were going to be out, but you just kept on hanging up! I'm starting to realize that I don't understand my closest friends anymore. Nice going there, girls. Nice going.

aren't fandoms supposed to be happy? sigh. T__T

so stressed out, with all these exams going on. i don't even dare to think

of having back my previous grades for i skipped 2 exam papers because i was sick. darn.

Guest xo_sugar_ox

I EFFING HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE JUST RUDE AND LACK MANNERS AND THINK THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO TREAT YOU LIKE DIRT AND LOOK DOWN ON YOU. THEY DISGUST ME TO THE POINT IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE ALL OVER THEIR STUCK-UP OBNOXIOUS HEADS

UGHHH!!!! <_<:angry:

Guest witchery

john tesh.

Is the library really going to fine me $160 for that book? Because I haven't even used it yet lol.

And zomg my Jay drawing is taking me forever. I stayed up late at night doing that instead of starting that john teshing long essay. john tesh john tesh john tesh

Guest heyyitznicole

the sharks traded jonathan cheechoo and milan michalek for dany heatley...

-sigh-

bye, cheech. bye, michalek.

EVERYONE I LIKE IS LEAVING THIS WEEK! D;

Guest shinjasu

haha, two days left before school starts again.. & I´m scared like hell because it´s my last year =/

Don´t have a glue what my life will look like after school since I have been at school since.. naaa, since like forever,

I can´t imagine how you suddenly aren´t at school anymore :lol:

Plus I need to find a partner for the graduation things etc. .. & need to buy shoes.. fitting to my not-yet-bought-dress..

aaaaaah.. I´m really scared.. growing up sucks...

Guest xdeathberry

I'm so frustrated and stressed out.

So much homework / studying to do,

my best friend is MIA. Literally. I don't know where she is.

People are pissing me off left and right.

I feel like there's no more time.

At all.

But the thing that's bothering me the most is my best friend missing.

Her parents shipped her off somewhere and no one knows where she is.

I'm really. REALLY frustrated.

Guest ovovoovo

Bah, school tomorrow. The least thing I'm looking forward to is her. Heck, it will be over soon.

....In a couple of years. I hope she doesn't pick the same university courses as me. I shouldn't told her my plans and now I guess she sort of wants to follow it. = ="