Quantcast

Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do you know what is even scarier than being ill for nearly five months?  Starting to get better is definitely scarier.  I worry that it won't keep happening and that I'll get ill again.  The relapse t

May I say that I genuinely hope that I am the only person here fighting CoVid?    It's miserable, and I've been struggling since mid-April.  Thought I had it licked but I hit a bad relapse a

Try not to pressure him.  Although you know things from experience  and you want to share that knowledge for his benefit, your son has to be able to make his own decisions and his own mistakes.    Wis

Guest loveydovey

i wish i was healthy. i get migraines everyday, i have a skin problem that won't go away, i hate my calc teacher who doesnt teach us anything. he fails us on purpose. ive never had a grade so low before. i wish applications would be easier. i need to get into a good college but the thought of it makes my head hurt.

Why? Because you laughed when I laughed and cried when I cried. Why? Because you lended me your shoulder when I was desperately in need of one. Why? Because you wiped my tears with your smile and your cheerful words. Why? Because you were the reason why I kept going when I had nothing else left. Why? Because you're the only person that can make me smile when no one can.

Why? Because you saw me when I was invisible to everyone else.

Guest bubblepeach

Ow man....I was buying this sushi and I accidentally knocked over the soy sauce. It splattered all over my wallet, I had to throw it away. But my wallet is old anyway and some of card pockets had torn apart, so I don't really lose anything. But yeah, I was quite pissed though. My jacket smells of soy sauce >_<

Guest icecreamsoda93

UGHH. I was healthy ALL summer, and NOW..when school starts tomorrow, I feel like pulling out my throat so it could never hurt again and stop my nose from constantly sneezing =(

I REALLY hope I feel better =/ and I saved the day before school to do all my reviewing, and now I can't even think straight.

Guest bonjour tristesse.

My mom is bitching, I have so much homework, I'm sick, I have my period, my best friend hasn't been answering my phone calls since friday and to top it off my boyfriend is acting like a total richard simmons wipe.

Great day if you ask me .

Guest xdeathberry

Lots of homework I should have done.

Procrastination.

I must kill you before this year is over.

Go IB. =__=

-sigh-

I always thought I was a selfish little girl. But I realized I find happiness through helping others.

But that always ends up resulting in the person whom I've helped turning around and screwing me over.

I know for sure I'm not a push-over. But the tactics they use.. vile creatures.

Ughh I am such an idiot, I bought the wrong book!

I should have read the syllabus first but no, I thought I knew it already.

I don't think the seller will let me switch -___- If he does, then that might cost me my feedback *cries*

I am so stupid, if I do buy a new one then it won't arrive on time *sighs*

Guest Want2LoveU

Even though I had 4 months of free time to do whatever I want I was very happy, but now that school is starting I don't want it to end. In my dad opinion I wasted those 4 months because in his eyes not wasting means doing something productive and has value. I did feel bad that I wasted those 4 months, but looking back I on those months I felt so relaxed and made me feel happy. I found that those months were priceless to me.

When my summer holiday began I didn't know what to do at all, I slept late and woke up in the afternoon. I caught up on all my sleeping, I feel really great. I exercised by riding my bike for 2 hours everyday, I even lifted weights. The rest of the time I spent going online watching movies and dramas. I have to say I watched a lot, but I feel that I wasted a lot of my time on these movies and dramas. Before school starts I want to finish one drama that I was watching, and never never watch dramas anymore. I just feel that I was meant for greater things, I just haven't found it yet. I spent my time sitting watching these movies and dramas, I felt like I was killing time. I wasn't happy nor sad, I felt like it helped me calm down. At the same time I feared going back to school because of all the work they gave me every semester. At times I feel like the whole world is falling down on me, but I would rather do work than sit at home all the time. I just can't find anything worth doing, I don't want to waste my time on these entertainment videos. I have watched some many movies over the past 4 months, and most of which are all crap. I am wasting my time away on these stupid things, I want to be someone in this world. I want to make a name for myself, so everyone would recognize me. Yet, I don't know where to start.

What's even more frustrating is going to school with a class of 200 students, I want to concentrate on my work and do good on exams in the future. At times I feel that I have all this burden on me, I feel all this emotional pain alone. I want to talk to someone in my class, but this isn't like my old school. I want to isolate myself from other people to concentrate on my work, but every time I try to someone has to interfere. I want to get to know some people, but at the same time I won't have time for them. I don't see my purpose in studying, I feel like I doing it for my dad. Yet, I don't feel I am totally there studying. There are times when I feel my mind is blank, I can't find my path in this world. I don't know what I want to do, I tell myself to study and do good but really I don't know what I am doing. Am I the only person who thinks about these things, I feel a little sad it shows in how I speak to people. I want to smile, but I feel all this pressure on me. I want to reach out to people, but I feel they won't understand me. I don't know what to do each day, whatever happens to me I just go with the flow. Yet, I know what I want but I haven't seen it yet.

OFCOURSE I'M HAVING A BAD DAY. HOW CAN A HOTTEST HAVE A GOOD DAY TODAY ? !

john tesh YOU JAEBUM. NICE, GREAT THANKS FOR LEAVING 2PM. YOU'RE SO LEADER WORTHY.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. T___T GAHHH. ONE OF THE WORST DAYS EVER.

I THINK I'M DREAMING. I WISH. NO, SADLY NOT. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL RIGHT NOW.

ANGRY, SAD, DISAPPOINTED, WORRIED ? I JUST HOPE YOU'RE MAKING A RIGHT DECISION.

Guest adieu.cloud

GOSH -_-

hatehatehatehatehatehateeHATE antis.

i wont believe anything.

theyre trying to kill somebodys dream, then take it back ? and say its too much of a punishment?

WHY? MAKING HIM LEAVE 2PM IS WORSE THEN DEATH!?!

My current pathetic status.

Just sums up what I'm feeling. It's ridiculous... Will I never get over these haunting memories? Why is it that every time I see him, my head starts spinning while he seems so... unaffected? Are all our shared looks, all the secret smiles... nothing to him? Is it just all in my imagination? Why's it making it so hard to breathe if I don't care?