Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

why? i stand by you in everything. yet you push me away. you insult me. you torture me. you hurt me in every single way. why am i even your friend still? i dont get it. one minute youre saying that im a stupid idiot and that you hated me. and the next you say that you love me.

i dont get why ive stuck by this for this long. i dont get it at all. you think im happy all the time. that i dont care if you hurt me in such a way. well i DO.

what am i to you?! just a useless ragdoll that you throw around when youre annoyed?!

you say such harsh words to me. but what can i do? you wont let me say anything. i cant believe i let myself grow into this.

Guest loveme.

I'm stupid, I'm immature, I'm irrational. My parents, my friends, whoever is in my life deserve more than me.

I don't know why I'm here. Or why I'm still here.

The things I've tried don't work. I've prayed even though I don't believe in God, just in case maybe He is there and maybe He'll listen to me.

I don't know why I'm like this. I want to be better, but I'm just not.

Also, my lips are really dry. Wah!

GAHH~ I wanna lose some weight, but I'm really hungry right now because I ate dinner way to early.

I don't wanna wash the dishes urghh kjflksjfk HATE HATE washing the dishes.

Also I have a headache for some odd reason, so I'm even more annoyed. aihgo

Grass is always greener on the other side. This is true for my mother. Not me. I'm not jealous or anything but I'm so sick that she's comparing me, constantly over the years (literally, YEARS) to my classmate. She's not even my friend, she's just an acquaintance. I sound really mean but I don't even know what to talk about with her on the bus. I don't even want to think about it. And I've this thing about over-courteous people. They make me nauseous 'cause I think they're so hypocritical. I know she's polite and all 'cause it's her personality, but honestly, there are some people we can't click with in life. C'mon this is reality in its rawest state! What do you want me to do? Act like we've got tonnes of common interests? Pretend like I really like her a lot? Not that I dislike her, but we just can't click, OKAY?

Besides, why is she comparing me to her? No, she's comparing her to me. Like, I'm the worse off one, who is lazy and rude. A good-for-nothing. Seriously, I won't mind if you want to be her mother. I don't even give a damn, 'cause this is so lame. I mean, it's been YEARS and all this while, she's just the 'better' one. Hello, not like her grades are better than mine. We probably have similar grades anyway. She's so hardcore in studying and I'm not. So? What difference does it make? The result? The process? The beginning? What and where? I really don't get it. Why does she keep thinking that I'm the slacker who can't do anything properly? So what if I am? Complaining does not, I repeat, DOES NOT, create a difference.

As if I give a damn how she tortures herself at her study table. SO WHAT?

Does that necessarily make her a good daughter? Worse still, does that even imply that she's 'better' than me in any way? Of course not.

Ridiculous. I wonder when she'll stop comparing me with other people and just accept me for who I am. I don't even compare her to my friends' mothers anymore. Caring, loving, friendly, thoughtful... She's not my ideal mother and I accept her for who she is and doesn't go around all day for YEARS comparing her with someone else. At least not thrash it out at her face blatantly. Hello, at least I'm a tad more tactful than she is.

I'm not her ideal daughter. So? How much will comparison change the fact that I'm not her ideal, and never will, because I refuse to be someone else? Nothing. Especially when I don't care how that girl is. I don't even admire her. I mean, I really don't get why she's comparing me to someone who has roughly the same kind of grades as me, but less fun to be with. Seriously.

Why can't she just accept that I'm NOT the perfect daughter (Since she isn't a perfect daughter too, she shouldn't even comment.) and will never conform to ANY stereotype that she sets. This is absurd. Why was I even wasting my time to respond?

I can't be bothered to tell her that I do study as well, just that I'm much more productive than that girl is. I study, she studies. She studies harder than me but we get the same kind of grades. I am more playful. I can't go out often, but at least I enjoy my time at home. I don't get the best scores, I struggle with my grades. She can compare me to say someone who works hard for A's but not that girl okay. No offense, really. I just can't stand myself being compared to somebody I don't admire.

Guest vip_gd

i'm having a typical bad day

- i broke my 2 nails and it hurts like a beach. i can't feel my fingersssssssss and it looks so bloody

- it was so hot today .. i felt like i was in an oven. bad day to wear jeans x_______X

- i accidentally spilled my drink on some lady .. and i'm hella embarassed

- my mom is .. selfish, mean, inconsiderate, spiteful, mad mad mad, annoying, aggressive and every hateful word in the dictionary.

Guest Chalk-Bandits

WTF?! The district and the teachers needs to work something out quick!!!

I was so excited to start again tomorrow...now it's canceled. :(

They really need to work it out and solve their problems as soon as possible!!!

Guest pastels.

I have a bunch of homework, because I procrastinated...

People decide to ask me for help on homework like every single day because apparently, I'm smart enough? That's a compliment, thanks. I do have my own homework, you know.

I have three quizzes and one test coming up this week. Probably more.

Also, people suddenly don't care and alienate me and now I feel alone.

Oh, and I'm waiting to paint my nails. Haven't had the time, and they feel so bare and I think they're gonna break soon. o-o;

Nothing life threatening... Just things that have been building up though. <_<

it sucks how if my friends rly wanted to, they could probably kno everything i do on this site...but too bad this is the only forum i keep coming back to..anyways more like im having a bad life rather than just a day..i made the idiotic decision to transfer back home for college bc i wasn't very happy at my previous school but eff that shiz..its worse here..its way worse..instead of getting closer to friends, we're drifting apart more...my professors cant teach if their lives depended on it..wait their lives DO...teaching is how they pay their bills...too bad they really suck at it...the only prof that seems ok..honestly is my religion prof...and thats just bc he has a funny sense of humor...all my other profs plainly cant teach..no offense if lol one of you guys are on here and sees this for some strange reason o.O

anyways so yea...now i wanna go back to my other school but i already returned my scholarships and whatnot ...rawr...this aggravates me VERY much so..and to make it worse, i just skipped several assignments for 2 diff classes..i HATE doing online work...w/ friggen strange deadlines...i hate going online now bc its basically my only connection to my friends back at my other school and im avoiding that life...i seem to be avoiding life in general..lord knows whats gonna happen to me once i start working..im being flaky enough as it is..and another thing that sucks as that i have to pay for parking at school...RAWR right? $4 a day...i have class m-f..you can do the math..i want to get a carpool pass...but im scared my friend is gonna flake on me...bc that rly wouldnt be very surprising..no offense and sorry if YOU see this...and can tell its about you...bc the chances of you finding out is ALOT higher than my profs =-=...but yeah...i hope ya dont flake on me...and actually pay for part of the ticket..bc i wont be only giving you a ride to school but your sis too..even tho i probably might not be able to give rides home just since we get off at diff times..but yeah...still gotta pay for the gas that it takes to stop over at your place in the mornings..not like you offered me many rides after you got your license..even though you said you would give us all rides before that...i dk....i feel like im drifting from everyone..and i feel like its my fault...probably is...-0-..its not like im even trying to live a life anymore...i feel so depressed all the time...once i start thinking about life in general (aka school, friends, family, LIFE) I start feeling just a bit depressed..im ignoring ppls calls and emails and what not...i keep failing to do hw assignments...i hate my life right now and i just wish i could do something about it...and no i dont want anti-depressants..unless they can make me lose weight..at which point i wouldnt mind so much...i wanna lose weight...i wanna go back down to 105...thats my only dream for now...dont even wanna begin thinking about school or anything relatively of that sort.

another factor that sucks right now...is my parents seem to be sorta disappointed i didnt go back...i will...i really want to now..but that school is not actually #1 either..and its cold there...bad for my immune system...and it'll probably take me 2 extra years till i grad. if i go back now...*sigh* not to mention how it will look on my transcript when i begin applying for grad schools..why am i even thinking about grad schools yet? im not even half way done w/ my undergrad..especially not with a triple major; double minor..yeah yeah i know im crazy...maybe i'll drop a minor...well both..and make one into a certificate instead =]

thats it..thank you for taking the time to read my rant lol..

Guest Yangie12

I feel so effing dumb. Math is again making me murderous. Why the hell did I choose the most difficult Math form?! Oh, geez. I have a quizz tommorow..damn that. School just started and I feel so tortured by those teachers!

Guest babiloveyoo

I believe the truth with be revealed and when it does I can't wait to see the look on their faces. Those damn nosy people... :angry:

Guest paperhugs

i hate talking to you.

you're supposed to be my "best friend", but you are so rude to me.

you don't even pretend to be interested in what i have to say.

Guest tigereyez

I had this great job working at the Student Computing Help Desk, the hours were so-so, but I worked with a really great guy that I currently have a crush on, and had tons of fun helping people, and I thought I was doing okay. Today, the main guy told me (in a nice way, I guess) that he wasn't going to hire me back for the Fall Term. He was nice about it: "You have a great personality for the Help Desk, but you just weren't absorbing things as fast as I would've liked you to. And we're on full force in the Fall Term." I mean, I saw this coming...I saw the blitzes that he sent out to everyone else, being like "Tell me your hours for the Term" but to hear it in person kind of sucked. It embarrassed me, that other people were going to be like, "oh you don't work there anymore." Its kind of saying that I'm fired, although I was only hired for the Summer because they needed workers. Still, I was outraged, kind of hurt, kind of sad, kind of teary, a little disappointed, because its' not like I dont know computers; its just that I don't work oh, 20 hours that everyone else works. I work 10 hours a week, during the slowest times of the day. They didn't teach me anything, I just kind of had to figure stuff out. I don't know, I'm sad that I wont be working my co-worker again, although that was kind of expected; there was no guarentee that I'd even have shifts with him. Sigh. And even if I had gotten rehired, that would've been terrible since I already work as a RA and make $1000/term. Even if I had worked 10 hours again next term, I would've only made 900, which is not enough, frankly. This means I can work in the library again, and have two "easy" jobs, but I guess I really don't like someone telling me that I wasn't good enough to work there...you know? Even though, of course, the seniors are coming back, the 11s are going to be back, and he has lots of 12s. I guess he has to hire 13s too. But then again, he did tell the girl who was asking if they were hiring for the Fall Term, and he said yes. WTF so he can train new workers but he can't train me better?! That's stupid and outrageous. I smiled and left and said, "Oh no problem, I understand, I have a job next term that pays me $1000/term anyway so I probably couldn't have worked anyway. Thanks for the term, I had a great time, I'll stop by and say hello" even though I know I won't stop by and I won't ever stop by the Desk because hey, that's just how I roll. And even if I do stop by, I'll stop by when my crush is working the late nights by himself or something like that. Sigh. What will my crush think? Oh she's dumb and wasn't good enough to be rehired, how lame. And my best friend who works there, she'll feel sooooooo much like she's more legit than me, even though she's not on until Winter Term. WTF. I'm angry and hurt. I don't know how to deal with this. I guess it's nice typing all this out. I feel like I only type stuff out when I'm super upset. That's where I am right now. I hate my boss, now that I think about it. I hate him with a surprising passion.

Guest Hongki.love

I thought you liked me. Can you at least talk to me. -__-

School's starting in a week...oh boy. I'm not ready at all. Can I handle another year...?

Guest lovemelody.

lol why do girls that usually don't wear makeup or don't even know how to put on makeup correctly do makeup tutorials

they look so stupid and ugly o__o;;