Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

People that I thought were my friends, I always used to pay for them for like sandwiches and sodas w/e. It never came to them paying even after I paid like 50 euros for them in total without getting anything in return ever.. But when I asked them for a simple sandwich because I forgot my debit card it suddenly seemed no one had money. Then I caught them one hour later after leaving with ice cream and red bull. If you're this kind of person. I hate you.

The reason why I gave you more than a MONTHS notice was for you to  organize yourself for the day. You don't tell me a week before the event saying you're going to be late. I always schedule myself around your events, so why can't you do the same for mine?! Next time, I'm never inviting you to anything if you continue to be this disorganized.

Multiple bird crap spots on my car.......parked at work and theres no trees around for 100's of meteres....and out of all the cars there mine is the only one that has 5 blobs of it......sigh....whhyyyyy.....

It's only the third week of the semester, and I'm already tired. This semester is going to be so long. I just want a break, but even weekends don't feel like weekends because I'm always so busy. It's so exhausting sometimes. I haven't felt like I've had a break in a while. Ugh.

Guest chimpchim

So this one caucasian dude in my work, just got married to a girl that cheated on her first husband with another co-worker, and den dumped him. This dude before they got married got rejected by at least 10 other girls before finally going with out with this left over trash and decided to get married within 3 months out of loneliness. And every richard simmons day I pass by he goes EE SAMA!!!! richard simmons annoying richard simmons richard simmons. I asked him politely to stop before and he stopped for a few months before starting again. And this time his wife chipped in. Man can you imagine Eeesama growing old and teaching kung fu? Man is that all you eat rice? And yesterday he called me ee sama and i told him what the richard simmons are you talking about and kept walking. and he thought it was so richard simmons funny. I can't wait to see him again and call him by his wife's ex boyfriend's name. that richard simmons gonna get so offended it's gonna be so richard simmons funny that little richard simmons. I swear ima say it so loud. and ask him yo how do you do it man. how do you get a left over sandwich and marry it so fast? MAN I CANT richard simmons WAIT

Guest chimpchim

I remember when I was younger there were so many richard simmons. I was in a math class sharpening my pencil in 8th grade and all of the sudden some 6ft kid caucasian dude pantses me. And it was so embarrassing I tried to go after the kid and hit him but I missed and people started laughing at me even more. Ever since than I remember being so conscious of the way I was and wearing two basketball pants at a time. I was everyone's amusement. I remember when I was i middle school this white kid was playing aroud and I asked him if he was gay. And he spit at me and started this richard simmons at me. I punched him in the face and he knocked down. And I started turning my back and walking away and he jumped on me and hit me in my neck. And cried in front of the whole school for "feeling bad" and thinking my dad was gonna scold me even more. I remember coming in the military and I was playing beer pong, and this kid started making a fool out of me. He would hold his cup out and I would just try to playfully score it in his cup and he'd say. SIKE richard simmons. and I tried scoring away and he slapped it away saying go fetch it richard simmons. Ima richard simmons that little kid up when I richard simmons see him. I'm so tired of being treatd like richard simmons by everyone. Its time to take a richard simmons stand. I remember being in the car with this mexican and caucasian kid. And we were gonna go meet some girls. And they both start saying so do Asians eat dogs? Come on man why do you guys eat dogs? Ima call you chung lee from now on. Yo chung lee you're the driver for us. And when I started getting mad he asked me if it was because I couldn't get girls and they can. It was such a frustrating experience. When we almost got into a fight drunk, I remembered if we got into a fight it would be a bunch of punishment to follow for at least 6 months. And he was like hit me hit me. And i said dude we'll get in richard simmons loads of trouble. And I'm not gonna tell anyone. You're a richard simmons little richard simmons. And as he started walking away I kept saying you right little richard simmons, keep on walking. There was this blonde that I was sitting behind, and she tried to take a selfie with this gay kid. And they said" Uh oh creepy Asian at the back. Im just renting all the negative things. The biggests I would say is. When I cried in front of everyone because of my family problems. I had a brother trying to commit suicide, step mom saying naw i never really thought of you as a real son, if it wasnt for my baby being born I would've commited suicide, hearing my real mom died in japanese earthquake. I just couldn't take it on top of all the bullying and stress I just broke down in front of all my friends after about 14 shots of tequila. And I remember one of my friend telling me her ex called me a richard simmons after that. And another girl saying that richard simmons's so embarrassing crying like that. What are you a little richard simmons? I remember my best friend flirting in front of my girl and telling me what the richard simmons are you doing dawg? what are you a little richard simmons? And I didn't say anything because I couldn't believe they would do that richard simmons to me. Especially him after 13 years of being friends, he would ditch me for a girl just like that? And he would make fun of me in front of his little brother and his friends saying look at him, he's so richard simmons goofy. And I took his girl before too lmao. richard simmons richard simmons that's why you don't have jack richard simmons anymore . And of course my dad telling me not to get into fights and instilling so much fear into my head. Mind you there were so many times I got into fights too but these are all the negative rantings I just had to doto get a peace within my mind.Ima richard simmons his girfriend when I get the chance to steal it. Ima richard simmons these girls and shove it in his face just like how he did with me.

Why do all members of the family come to me to complain about their intimate problems???????? In doing so, never ask how I am!!!

Hello,
I'm not a psychiatrist or marriage counselor or doctor......Stop to take away my time ..... you have head for a reason, not to rain does not fall in the stomach...............................

You're selfish and inconsiderate. You made me wait and wonder these past 2 months what I did wrong and why you were starting to lessen your contact with me until I realized it was "you and not me". Now when you finally broke it off, I tried removing you out of my life and because I stopped going on social media, you txt me and show me you still care. Because you know i'm finally getting better, you still want me and tell me to wait until you get your life sorted out before we can try again. Because I can't see myself with anyone else and my feelings for you are so deep.. i'm waiting as much as everyone around me tells me not to..

Ugh.

Guest Seoul4

I'm angry. I made a great website for Seoul expats (seoul4expats.com) but people don't come. :-wAs if a website where you can find all the useful information about Seoul (our favorite places to visit, restaurants, bars, coffee shops, clubs, festivals, guesthouses, etc...) was not interesting. As if a website where you can meet other expats through our specifically designed social network system and post your own classifieds for any kind of service or product you wish to sell was useless. As if a website where you can learn Korean with a revolutionary series called "The Korean Minute" for beginners who don't know where to start was just good enough to go to trash. Duh.
Our Twitter is also empty :-w : https://twitter.com/seoul_4expats

Guest jason4419

Something that's been bothering me is this Rotherham child sex abuse case. The perpetrators are all from a certain country, but some articles are also saying they are all "Asian males" because they don't want to be too specific and because the white dominated media fails to differentiate between 4.43 billion Asians. My concern is that East Asians, who commit the least crime and are the most law abiding, will get partly blamed for this by misinformed people.

Anyone know about the Rotherham incident? 1400 kids were sexually abused and it's big news in the UK. It happened because society was too politically correct.

Anyone else share my concerns?

Guest jason4419

(reply to Brybry's post)

I'm sorry to hear what you went through. I went through bullying as a kid too.

I'm in Canada. It seems that the US is so much more racist than Canada. It seems they bend over backwards for certain races, but are racist toward Asians.

One reason for this I believe is because of China's belligerence on the world stage. They are spying on the US and stealing billions of dollars worth of technology. I support the US against communist China, as we all should, but when I hear about racism like this, it makes me want to cheer for China. But of course a world dominated by China would be many times worse than one dominated by the US.

Anyone else facing alot of racism in the US?

I believe forums shouldn't just be talking about useless ****, but should be tools of empowerment where we could talk about serious issues and gain strength.