• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sooperNOODLES!

they sell like wax strips and you just heat it up by rubbing it with your hands

then you apply it under your arm, then you rip it off the opposite direction

of how your hair grows

Guest rosa

nair wax strips for armpits =) just in case you bleed on your first time, don't freak out. A lot of people I know bleeded a little on their first time.

Guest atalamarche10

^ really..?? that's really weird.

I know it hurts..but I never knew that you can bleed. Maybe you're talking about the little red dots that comes out of the pore? but not actual blood? :X

Guest CubicleCrisis

^ yeah it does bleed sometimes, but that only happens when you dont hold the skin taut.

I always use Parissa Body Sugar (legs, body and face) for all hair types. If you decide to use this product, apply the wax in a THIN layer in the direction of the hair growth. Just follow along with the instructions in the box. It's pretty simple. Let the hair grow out a bit before you wax it because I notice that it doesnt work if the hair is too short.

There may be some hairs left behind after you wax it, but you can easily get rid of it by pucking. :) I hope this helps!

Guest Ur_Destiny

i used to use wax for my underarms b/c it looks much cleaner then shaving it, but its messy and i got lazy

Nads no heat wax works pretty well and the pain is relatively much less then other waxing kits

and it rinses off with water

Guest Demllequ

waxing is way better, cuz if u shave it grows out tiwce as quiker and thicker too! go to ur beautician to do it

Guest huotari

Wax is a blessing.. personally it doesn't hurt me.. but I've heard it does for alot of others. Pre waxed strips are great!

Guest o1hunny

i think waxing is way better than shaving...but underarms is so hard to wax yourself...everytime i do it so many hairs are sitll there. =__=

Guest deportedkorean

^ really..?? that's really weird.

I know it hurts..but I never knew that you can bleed. Maybe you're talking about the little red dots that comes out of the pore? but not actual blood? :X

red dots: its blood...its not candy coming out of your folicles.

either way, even if you do the skin taut...a bit of blood will come out (hasnt anyone seen "40 year old virgin"?)

its just the roots of the hair being ripped out...and there are nerves connected to it (hence...the pain).

tips: dust with baby powder and dont wax 3 days and during your period. when you put on the wax, dont daudle...it gives the wax more time to stick to your skin...it found that it pulls much more hair out that way too.

i used to pluck my armpit hair (out of boredom)...doesnt hurt.

Guest stardust_x

Shaving is so much easier than waxing, but waxing leaves the hair that will be growing back smoother and not so prickly.

If you're going to wax underarms, I'd say to go to Nair mini wax strips, underarm is awkward to wax coz of the shape so mini strips are easier to manuvoure around that area.

I give up on waxing, it's too annoying xD

Guest cpopbaby19

i think waxing is way better than shaving...but underarms is so hard to wax yourself...everytime i do it so many hairs are sitll there. =__=

yeah. that's why i pluck. :(

the last time i attempted to wax my underarms, i swear. i tried it waxing for like 4 times but the hair doesn't come off. :mellow: :fury:

Guest Totter Tot

Plucking will give you chicken skin, right?

Waxing will make you bleed? Or the blood just comes off from the pores? Or it will get wounded?

Guest sunshine4ever

lol i can never imagine myself waxing!!! my sister did wax my eyebrown before and it was painful..gosh, i wonder if i do it, it'll rip off my arms...

Guest checkckbebe

nair wax strips for armpits =) just in case you bleed on your first time, don't freak out. A lot of people I know bleeded a little on their first time.

OH GOOD! haha i thought i should never touch them again because i was so sore cause of the bleeding for the first 2 days after.. but it was VERY clean and stayed hairless for at least 2 weeks

Guest Xiaoness

my cousin's aunt plucks her under arm hair with a tweezer. she sed it hurts the first few times but she got used to it and its better than shaving cuz shaving grows back faster and darker and waxing just hurts x___x

Guest PizazzPizza88

waxing.. wouldn't that be hard? I just pluck.. it's easier and doesn't hurt...

i just pluck every once in a while..it's easier..i don't have to buy wax just for that ;)

also..it may hurt a little..it's more like a burning sensation..not bad at all

i can't see very well..so i can't get every hair..but that's okay, the short hairs aren't noticeable anyways.

Guest dream_on

o_o ughhh it bleeds when you wax? i think it'd be too hard to wax my own underarms. i hate shaving them too cause the roots are still there and it grows back within like a day. i pluck. it doesn't hurt, unless you miss and pinch your skin >_< and its cleaner than shaving. but it takes awhile to get every hair.

Archived