[Manga/Anime] Kaichou Wa Maid-sama!

Guest pkim9030

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crzy_chunkii91

Ah! I finished this anime not too long ago! I think it's a good anime =] I hope they come out with another season soon ^.^

Guest toGETherONE

It's over, season 1. :blink: I'm sad... for a second. blush.gif Hoping as any fan wants, a special/OVA will release, then season 2.

I love all the songs from UxMishi [aka YuMeMishi]. Who knew a virtual reality band can get so popular? I love their CD. ^_^ [Listening NOW]

• 4 months later...
Guest dominicgrieg

I type "MAID" at google. Hoping to find answer for my job applications. And then this is what i got? :)

I didn't browse any application but i enjoyed reading since i'm a fan too..

• 4 weeks later...
Guest dream_keeper88

I have seen this on Animax! ^_^ and read the manga as well... ^_^

they left the anime, hanging... I hope they make another season of it because it's a lot longer in the manga ver ^^

Guest hotandspicykimchi

There must be a season 2 for Maid-sama. Just like how they did it for Kimi ni Todoke.

The anime version was a total cliffhanger.

:)

• 1 month later...
Guest vanessa_x17

i reallly really hope theres season 2. i hear its been confirmed? but im not too sure.

watched the anime twice and reading the manga.

HOW DARE THEY COME OUT MONTHLY RAWR. and the chapters are so short too :(

Guest HaeIn08

Kaicho wa maid sama...this is really a great anime..i can't wait to watch the next thing..

does anybody know where i can read the manga on this?..been really wanting to read it

since there is no available film yet....kkk...

Guest _chibi-dragon_

It really rattles me to wait for the releases. This manga has become a slight addiction. All of the characters are likable, whether evil or not. I enjoy the fact that there aren't any 'jealous girls' or 'ex lovers' that come into play and screw things over by being betchy and whatnot. A real comedic refresher.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RelenaChung15

I love this manga and I just finished it... but it looks like the author intends to keep on going with the series. I'll just have to come back to it after a year has passed of reading it so that one or two more volumes get published. I hope everything works out between Misaki and Takumi!

• 8 months later...

just finished the latest chapter in mangareader..it's so cute and romantic

(never fails on making my heart want to pop out of my chest)

XoXo love it!!^_^

chapter 67---finished, waiting for chapter 68!!

just finished the latest chapter in mangareader..it's so cute and romantic

(never fails on making my heart want to pop out of my chest)

XoXo love it!!^_^

chapter 67---finished, waiting for chapter 68!!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest charmykimi

I like Kaichou wa Maid-sama because it so hilarious! x3
But...that aside...I don't understand to all the many that support UsuixMisaki. Why? Because Usui is the ideal guy, he's strong, handsome and they make a hot couple? Yes, I was fine with him until Hinata-kun appeared....... and everything change. For god's sake Hinata-kun was in love with her since childhood! That's so messed up that the author made Misaki fall for Usui. So what if he helps and protects her a lot, Hinata-kun does too! Any guy in love would do the same to the girl they love. No difference.
Without realizing it, I think I know why you all like Usui. You couldn't see it because Usui is a primary character, there's more Usui, you see him more as you enjoy his character,  talks/mannerism, and you just simply like Usui. Just like that. Not knowing Usui's love is stupid because hey he wasn't interested in Misaki at all! till he found out she works at maid cafe. How can you forget he's a pervy alien otaku? Huh, explain to me right there. Don't even state that he understands Misaki and fell in love with the strong firery smart woman she is, OBVIOUSLY HE LATER GOT TO KNOW HER. Sorry but your reasons are invalid.
Then there's MisakixIgurashi. Sometimes I feel bad for good secondary characters because they do deserve much better.
Whats even bothers me more is that Kaichou wa Maid-sama is convincingly portraying that only super attractive hot sexy guys get the girls fall for them. How can the author do this??!!! That's stereotype guys! Open your eyes how can you not see this?! D<
So what if Hinata-kun seems like a whiny weakling to you. So what he's not attractive to you. So what if he was fat. So what his love is unrealistic/childish to you. So what if he seems like just like a friend. Can't compete? My butt. He's a sweet cute adorable guy in love! It can be real. He would make an awesome bf better yet, husband. You know it. I know good love, I'm a 20 year old lady. He can make Misaki's heart skip a beat. HE'S A GUY HE CAN CHARM HER. Poor Hinata-kun, he always had her in his thought through all those years. How can his heart shattered. So freaking sad. Really. </3 Shame on the mangaka, I wish I didn't had to dislike you. If only you didn't had to create Hinata... or Usui. Either one. See.

Just because Hinata-kun seems boring to you but it's really wrong to think of characters that way just like how most of people say worthless characters not being leading characters &shouldn't be created. Ex: Orhime Inoue & Sakura Haruno. It's their role to be like that because they're people like them that exist and what if you think of those real people like that? Worthless. Weak. Boring. Ok going a bit off topic.

You know, my little sister that was 12 at time of the anime was airing was crying so hard. She stayed quiet with a blank expression seeing Usui winning Misaki's heart througout the series. Even so she kept on reading the manga but she gave up. *Sigh* Hiro Fujiwara...I would like to have some time to read more of your other works in the near future. Kaichou wa maid-sama could've been better.

I know it just anime and it's really dumb to be like this towards characters that aren't real but it surprises me that everybody likes Usui. Can't stay quiet. You need to that I'm a different one and know how I feel towards Kaichou was maid-sama. And to any those righteous ones out there like me who feels the same. You have a good strong heart.

Please don't feel insulted, try to understand me. I'm not talking crap no f words as you can see. I dislike Usui not hate.

Even so I love that their aren't bitchy jealous girls ruining everything like most shojo mangas. I love the art, the funny gags, and they mention visual-kei~. Also love the ending songs, I'm familiar with the rock band<3

• 1 month later...
Guest DameSk3tch

man this post just reminded me about the manga. i put it down like a month ago cause it they take a while to come out with a new chapter. glad i came across this thread.

Archived