Blackberry Thread

Guest loverlyxcth

Guest jinstarbaby

hi guys, I have an curve 8530. I want to change the housing on it and I was wondering if anyone knows any good tutorial videos on changing the housing? Or if any kind of tutorials on changing the housing. I'm new at it so I don't want to mess up my phone. thanks

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest achang531

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry Bold 9650

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> Yes

If so (to the above question), how? ---->Just added a pink case to it

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> 6.0/ Verizon

What theme do you have? ----> Standard Theme that came with the phone

Where'd you download/get this theme? ----> See above

Ringtone? ----> Katy Perry If we Ever Meet again

Text tone? ----> Confidence

Anything else? ----> BBM PIN 32A95179

Feel free to hit me up on BBM!

Do let me know that you're from Soompi

Guest SKINNY_GENES

where do you guys download your themes from?

besides crackberry and themes4bb.

anyone have awesome themes for os 6.0?

Guest tirahbunny

i find my os6 themes for bb 9700 on themes4bb. everywhere else you have to pay.

Guest SUMM3RxBABii

If you're a girl (I'm assuming you are, judging by your avatar), also try Nancy drew themes if you're into cutesy and girly.

Guest alex.bonita

Sorry if this has been asked before, I don't have time to go through all the pages :(

I'm going to Korea in August and I wanted to know if I could use my Blackberry there (Bold 9780)

It'd make life a lot easier for me because then I wouldn't have to get a brand new phone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest unholydaemon

For you BB 9700 users, I recommend updating to the leak 6.0.0.534 if you're already on OS 6. It's pretty stable and battery usage/memory leak has improved a lot for this leak.

Also curious, anyone using a shrinker program, how much memory do you get after shrinking? I get to about 85mb after a battery pull

Guest evermore

my dad just gave me his old bberry 8310 is there a way to change the theme to a bberry 8250 theme at all? also, when i buy a case is it possible to just buy a case for the 9700 or does it have to be specifically for a 8310?

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> BB bold 9780

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> mmmm a little.

If so (to the above question), how? ----> got a casing for it, that's all.

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> OS 6, three

What theme do you have? ----> the default one lol. haven't found one i liked yet :(

Where'd you download/get this theme? ---->

Ringtone? ----> one more time- daft punk

Text tone? ----> one of the default ones

Anything else? ----> BBM IS THE BEST THING EVER CREATED

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know if it is possible for fido users to not have the bbm plan but use wifi to send bbm instead?

no you need data.

any ways, I just updated to the newest version of bbm, is there a huge difference between the new and old one?

A Blackberry thread...

It's great. :)

I'm thinking about getting a Blackberry Storm and there's a refurbished one I saw that says it's a 3G phone but other technical details from other places all say it's a 2G phone and the Storm2 is the 3G. Can the Storm be a 3G phone?

I read that there is a way to have Korean for your language/input. Is this easy?

Thank you.

For those of you asking if you can use your phone in other countries, check gsmarena (Google it) and check whether or not your phone has the same frequency that's outputted in those countries.

I'm getting so annoyed with my Storm2. Typing on it is the worst thing ever.

:mellow: I miss my Bold.

Ahhh such a useful thread! Makes life so much easier for me now. :)

Does anyone have the same problem with facebook notifications? Every time my bb glitches and I have to restart, the little facebook notification button on top of the screen pops up. I have to go on facebook on my phone and manually erase all notifications and messages (even though I've already set the settings to NOT send me any notifications). Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't, I have to log onto facebook on my PC + pray + cross my fingers. I'm just wondering if there's any other way to avoid this?

Thanks to the topic-starter for this thread!

Guest baby2swt_1

My friend who is a Blackberry BETA tester just emailed me a link about how you guys can ask actual RIM BETA employees questions on how to fix your exact problem with your model. It's called BetaZone. You can ask questions or become a performance tester. Just thought I'll post the info, seems pretty cool. :D

Archived