Blackberry Thread

Guest loverlyxcth

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest High Kick

if anyone's just bought a 9700 and haven't changed any of the profile settings, could you please tell me what they are? i'm trying to set all of my "normal" settings back to its default but can't remember what was what.

i've already tried resetting it through dm but it's not working.

So I just bought the blackberry bold 9700! It was SO expensive, how much do they cost where you guys live?

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry Bold 9700

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> A bit

If so (to the above question), how? ----> Personal background, ringtone (Does this even count?)

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> Proximus Belgium =)

What theme do you have? ----> The original one

Where'd you download/get this theme? ----> Was already on the phone

Ringtone? ----> Cheryl Cole - Fight For This Love

Text tone? ----> Just a small *beep*

Anything else? ----> I adore it!

I found it hard to find backgrounds so I made a few myself, do you guys like them? Should I make more? =P

2afl85z.jpg

2v1lqgg.jpg

2dkfi8p.jpg

jpeuyb.jpg

2s64z0n.jpg

Guest qtsora

Just bought the BB Storm 2 9550! I'm still getting used to the screen, but I like it so far!

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry Storm2 9550

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> Not yet...

If so (to the above question), how? ----> ...

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> 5.0 / Verizon Wireless

What theme do you have? ----> Precision Zen

Where'd you download/get this theme? ----> Standard on phone

Ringtone? ----> Vibrate

Text tone? ----> Silent

Anything else? ----> I likey!

Guest Solly

I have a question... I have a Blackberry flip and I'm getting bored of it. T_T I want to buy an unlocked non-Blackberry phone, so could I still be able to use the internet without any trouble? O_o? Cause I had to purchase T-Mobile's Blackberry internet plan for like $25. Otherwise, they said I couldn't get a Blackberry if I didn't purchase that.

Or should I just get another Blackberry? D:

Guest tirahbunny

I have a question... I have a Blackberry flip and I'm getting bored of it. T_T I want to buy an unlocked non-Blackberry phone, so could I still be able to use the internet without any trouble? O_o? Cause I had to purchase T-Mobile's Blackberry internet plan for like $25. Otherwise, they said I couldn't get a Blackberry if I didn't purchase that.

Or should I just get another Blackberry? D:

get a Curve or Bold.

Guest aig0o

I'm thinking of buying a Blackberry Curve on Pay & Go, but is it worth it?

Because I heard it's not worth buying a Blackberry unless it's gonna be on contract?

Would it cost me a lot more if I buy it on Pay & Go for the extra like email, internet, etc?

Guest Solly

get a Curve or Bold.

I was thinking about getting the Bold, but I've decided to stay away from Blackberry for now. I just want a QWERTY pad that's not open keys. I want a slide out one. D:

Guest tirahbunny

I was thinking about getting the Bold, but I've decided to stay away from Blackberry for now. I just want a QWERTY pad that's not open keys. I want a slide out one. D:

are you planning on getting a T-mobile phone or are you open to getting an unlocked phone?

Guest Solly

are you planning on getting a T-mobile phone or are you open to getting an unlocked phone?

Definitely an unlocked phone since I can't renew my contract yet... T_T; I have like a year and a half with the Blackberry flip, but I'm planning to not use it since I hate it. >____<;;;

Guest jiajiaaa

Hello there thank you for those backgrounds, they're beautiful!! Please make more of them :D :D

I have a qns! Does the bold 9700 have a white casing or something??

Guest tirahbunny

Hello there thank you for those backgrounds, they're beautiful!! Please make more of them :D :D

I have a qns! Does the bold 9700 have a white casing or something??

what do you mean by that? like do they sell white housings to replace the original black housing? you can get those online/ebay. But the bold 9700 IN white will be released soon...

Guest .valentine

Pin: 30E68AEA

Let me know you're from Soompi

Anything else? BBM: 21BA0258

Anything else? ≫ PIN: 21186E25

Feel free to hit me up on BBM!

Do let me know that you're from Soompi. ^-^

Oh & hope you don't mind me adding you if I find your pin in this thread, aye? <:

^I want to add you guys ... but don't want to seem like a weirdo! Lol! ;_; So if you see this, add me instead! ;o

Which Blackberry model do you own? → Red 8310

Did you personalize/alter it? → Yes ma'am

If so (to the above question), how? → Just internally

What OS do you have? What's your provider? → 4.5, Tmobile

What theme do you have? → Haven't a clue what it's called

Where'd you download/get this theme? → ^

Ringtone? → Wrong Number, DBSK

Text tone? → Call Me, Taegoon

BBM → 24756405

Anything else? ----> I actually just wiped my handheld due to troubleshooting in a missing browser icon, so I haven't really themed it yet.. ): Though, my ringtones last were ;3 I like to put Taegoon as my messages, DBSK as calls, and Love Song [bi/Rain] as alarm, kekeke. Ah .. I get such a hit out of the first two. So amusing.

Guest square.

My contract is ending soon, and I'm planning to get a BB Bold 9700. I was just wondering if you guys have found any cons in the BB that I can know about before I actually get it? Please and thank you. =)

Guest eb81784

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry Bold 9700

Did you personalize/alter it? ----> A bit

If so (to the above question), how? ----> background, ringtone, theme

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ----> v5.0

What theme do you have? ----> Some random one.. dont remember the name

Where'd you download/get this theme? ----> crackberry.com :)

Ringtone? ----> right now its Watcha Say.. it used to be a song by 2PM

Text tone? ----> original one

Anything else? ----> please add me to BBM! pin:21D16B7A (i love meeting new friends that listen to korean music)

Guest .valentine

Actually, there's no sharing PINS on the forum, only through PM (says so in the OP) .. so this little "add-on" when we put our infos is a little secret ;)

Archived