It's kinda Cold here..

Guest NO-1

So I sang about it.
Ah... Lee Ki Chan's classic - 감기 (Gam Gi) (Cold). It's all quiet and dark and cold in my house and I just started humming it so I thought I might as well record it and share. ^_^ It's acapella. I didn't even listen to his song, it's just from memory, so don't be too weirded out if it's different. I upped the key of course and.. yeah. We'll just say it's my version of it. Harhar. Hope you likey. :DHana... Cold... ?

Hana!!

I love this song.

It was this that got me to K-music actually..

LEE KI CHAN..Nice mellow soothing voice he's cute too but he seems to have disappeared :(

EDIT: LOVELY.. you've got such a pure voice. It sent shivers down me shine in a good way of course!!)

Guest animagelet

TT_TT So beautiful. I don't understand what you're singingg. but it sounds sooo romantic.. like some scene from a movie.. I really like the breathing parts for some reason.. make it sound like you're really singing w/ your heart. <333

OMG<3 HANA YOU SOUND SO AWESOME<33

--edits

i love the song Winding Road ou did with my daddy

you sound so harmonized in that song its so amazing <3

oh man there's not the cry baby face anymore but yeah omg T_T that was hooottt i cant even sing acapella sniff snifff i envy you lol

Archived