List Of Fake Online Stores!

Guest 1luvItsRAIN

Guest 1luvItsRAIN

TO ALL SOOMPIERS: SUPER IMPORTANT!

i was looking for asian online clothing stores and i came accross this list of chinese scams

stores who say that they sell clothing or w/e but they're all fake >____>

its an EXTREMELY long list so i posted the link here

check it out! and watch out for these stores when purchasing things online ^^

http://www.firetrust.com/en/blog/chris/the...f-chinese-scams

http://forum.firetrust.com/viewforum.php?f...b27b5199ff793dd

Guest Honey_Babee

this is the reason why i only purchase from reliable sites, or if i were to do my chinese shopping i do it over taobao.com

its a lot safer.

Guest miszphi xo

This isn't a scam site BUT it is a pretty sneaky scam. It's called Shopper Discounts. Apparently, when you order something online, there are boxes that are automatically checked for you that you wouldn't really notice. These boxes offer $10 off your next order or something like that. Most people don't notice and so they hit purchase. What really happens is that you're signed up for the Shopper Discounts membership! They have access to your card number and charge you a monthly fee.

It just happened to me recently. I've been charged for $12 for the past four months. I finally went to the bank and asked why I was charged consistently and they told me to call this number and found out that I was actually signed up for a membership. I don't remember signing up for it at all. I guess the box was pretty sneaky? It's really my fault that I was charged and that I didn't do anything earlier, but it's still a sneaky tactic for a company to target you.

I got a full refund as well as a cancellation on my membership. This is just a heads up to anyone else who might be charged by Shopper Discounts. I googled it and there are many people out there who had this happen to them! So watch out!

Guest Melody93

hmmm...

that's why i hate shopping online....

can we report them or what?cause its soooo annoying...

stupid hidden fees.....

another thing good to me...

i dont shop online =)

but its soo irritating...

everybody's getting scammed...

yiyipf.com is scam too? o.0

How come I see a lot of girls buying from it already

I think it's listed as a "scam" because it's selling fakes. i.e. the pictures of the clothing and brands aren't what you really get. But soompiers just take it like any other "wholesale" site like CCT and JE551. People have ordered and received the items from yiyipf so that's the only reason I can think up of.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ichigobunnie

i shopped at AMI once, and the shoes weren't of good quality. The pictures online were severely photoshopped in my opinion. my first package i got dents in them and had to return them, but they said even with the damage i only get store credit. usually with most shops you can do full return when your item received is damaged, but not this AMI one.

so having said that, i was forced to "buy" other shoes with the store credit. im still not satisfied =/

I don't think AMI is a scam necessarily, but i dont' think its a good shop regardless.

i called them up on their customer service phone line before and it's asians (not trying to offend my own ethnicity) and though the guy sounded nice, its still not that great in that later on the number changed or something. eh.

Guest JESS-C

Yeah about amiclubwear, I ordered boots from them once and it took 2 months for them to ship it out. Regardless, I'm not ordering from them again.

Archived