[philippine Drama 2009] Underage

Guest jeansile

Guest leeahh

good job on the subs! i don't need em but yeah haha good job ^^ I usually don't watch tagalog dramas since I usually eventually get irritated with them so I'll see how this one goes haha thanks for the links =]

Guest jeansile

good job on the subs! i don't need em but yeah haha good job ^^ I usually don't watch tagalog dramas since I usually eventually get irritated with them so I'll see how this one goes haha thanks for the links =]

hehe...if you want, since you don't need subs, you can search for my YT account, jeansile, I have there up to episode 4 with no subs...a lot of people like it...! it gets more exciting every episode, and since this is a mini-series, this is also fast-paced...I really enjoy it...and i love episode 4! hehe...well, all the episodes actually, but I find the 4th really special...LOLZ!

Guest jeansile

Thanks a lot for the reply ~~~

hello, i would like to correct myself...according to inside sources, it's only for up to 6 episodes...

it makes me sad...i know this is supposed to be a mini-series and are to be followed by 5 other series of the same genre, but i expected atleast 8 episodes of this...gosh! well, anyway, I still love it...

and hope you'll enjoy it too...

Guest jeansile

next your song presentation to this, is BOYSTOWN starring the Gigger boys: AJ Perez, Aron Villaflor, Chris Gutierrez, Dino Imperial, Enchong Dee, Robi Domingo and Sam Concepcion.

So after the beautiful, charming girls of Star Magic, get ready for the hottest boys with the moves...

Guest jeansile

Thanks a lot for the reply ~~~

Hello! I'm sorry, another correction, but I guess this is sure now...there's going to be 8 episodes...

Makes me happy...yipeee!

Guest jeansile

all parts of episode 3 are uploaded now! Enjoy!

Please give comments and ratings about the drama in YT and also here, thank you!

Guest jeansile

the background music's full mv's and songs are also now uploaded on Youtube...will be updated soon...for now, you may enjoy the two songs, A Thousand Miles by Sabrina, which is my personal favorite and Ngayon, Bukas at Kailanman (Today, Tomorrow and Forever) by Sarah Geronimo, the popstar princess...!

next your song presentation to this, is BOYSTOWN starring the Gigger boys: AJ Perez, Aron Villaflor, Chris Gutierrez, Dino Imperial, Enchong Dee, Robi Domingo and Sam Concepcion.

So after the beautiful, charming girls of Star Magic, get ready for the hottest boys with the moves...

ooooooh AJ Perez, Sam C and Robi in one series?? OMG.

i'll watch underage after watching xxxholic. THANKS!!

Guest jeansile

I now added a poll question...enjoy and don't forget to vote!

also, please rate, comment and subscribe to the videos...Thank you!

Spread the LOVE!

Guest tynice

i'm really loving underage!

i can't wait til sunday..

Mattmel is the best love team ever. i hope abs would give them a big project.

Gigger boys on the next Your Song?

hmmm.. i'm just happy that aaron is given a new acting project.

Guest jeansile

i'm really loving underage!

i can't wait til sunday..

Mattmel is the best love team ever. i hope abs would give them a big project.

Gigger boys on the next Your Song?

hmmm.. i'm just happy that aaron is given a new acting project.

I think Kambal sa Uma is big enough for them..it'll be the start of their rise.

Guest jeansile

I would like to invite you, people, to join our Fansub Group!

The Pearl of the Orient ARMY is a group of Filipino Fansubbers that aim to promote the Philippine TV dramas/series internationally. This ARMY consists of several divisions, wherein each one is in-charge in the processing of subtitled videos of certain local loveteams/artists/genres. This group believes that your real-life responsibilities come as top priorities, so if you worry about not having the time, you don't need to worry. We do not implement strict deadlines. Instead, we encourage the members to do their tasks during their free time. Take this as a hobby, and a way to practice your English skills, listening and timing abilities, artistic talents, and at the same time, a way of sharing and spreading your love for your favorite loveteams/artists/shows.

This group started with one team, the AJREN Fansubbing Team, which is in charge of subtitling the shows of AJ Perez and Lauren Young. In its effort to expand, we are now recruiting members for the new teams:

-- PHR Subbing Squad (for the upcoming Precious Hearts Romance)

-- Koreanoyvela Fansub Troop (for the Asian Series remakes and alike genres)

-- Gelians Fansub Platoon (for Angel Locsin dramas)

-- MattMel Subbing Clan (for Matt Evans and Melissa Ricks dramas)

-- Shainaticz Fansubbers Brigade (for Shaina Magdayao dramas)

-- Giggerboys Fansubbing Corps (for the dramas of Giggerboys: AJ Perez, Aron Villaflor, Chris Gutierrez, Dino Imperial, Enchong Dee, Robi Domingo and Sam Concepcion)

-- BastaPinoy Fansub Crew (basta local dramas!)

Membership for the AJREN Fansubbing Team, is still open as well...

Visit our multiply site...

http://pearloftheorientarmy.multiply.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Archived