Your Favorite Makeup Gurus On Youtube!

Guest SophiaSan

Guest souries_Xd

some are already mentioned: itsjudytime, michellephan, fafinettex3, dulcecandy87, xteeener .

my favorite (hands down) are:

kandeejohnson - shes so creative.

heather123 - absolutely love her vids.

queenbeeuty - shes pretty interesting as well.

s2pandapple- very good everyday tutorials

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest momoko*

i reallly like hollyannaree (not sure how to spell it)

but i really like her videos even though its not much yet. i guesss its because we have similar eye types..

you guys should check her out.

other ones i like are

michelle phan.

eyelovemac is okay too

Guest yuri9do0

i looooooooove michelle phan

her videos has such.. class? lol that other guros dont have

she just seems so classy lol

i just how she edits her videos.

Guest xclueless

fafinettex3 - LOVE her the most. a lot of people complain that she does too many haul videos now instead of tutorials but i personally love that the most about her. my favorite videos to watch are hauls and monthly favorites so i always get excited she buys new stuff.

michellephan (super hd videos and her skin is to die for)

cl2425 (recently got into her and she's really pretty and down to earth)

allthatglitters21 (same reason why i love fafinettex3. she does lots of hauls and monthly favorites)

dulcecandy87 (why doesn't anyone mention her? I LOVE HER!! she's so hilarious)

makeupbytiffanyd (she has a wide variety of videos she does as well as product brands.)

makeupbycheri (AWESOME personality. she is so funny and bubbly.)

those are all the ones i really enjoy watching. bubzbeauty is okay. i think she's amazingly cute but she doesn't appeal to me as much and sometimes her videos are kind of huh? pursebuzz and xteener.. i subscribed to them but those two are my least favorite because i find their videos.. i don't know.. not that appealing? pursebuzz REALLY needs to tone down on all the graphics she uses on her videos. xteener is alright but sometimes shes too cheap that it gets kind of annoying.

Guest Atmosphere.

omg I just saw Michelle Phan's latest video for Seductive Vampire.. so freaking hot!! What color are those eyes anyways??? I want to try this, but it looks like a lot of steps to get this make up :( I want to be a maid vampire XD

Yeah her voice is soothing like you said, I think I'm beginning to like her tutorial a lot! I'm going to favorite it! or download the video :D

Guest Ramen-C

Evepearl, I've seen her do drag and bunch of other stuff. She taught me how to put on fake lashes to maximize it's effect and I learnt how to contour with her.

She's really great for helping you create illusions on the face. As she puts it: "plastic surgery without the surgery"

cl2425. i feel like she's the only korean makeup guru.

i'm kinda eh when non-koreans do tutorials on korean celebrities/skincare...uhh you're not korean and you don't look korean? lol. sorry it's just a pet peeve of mine.

does anyone have any good recs for korean youtube gurus?

Guest c0lap1nada

ooooh love love weylie too! glad to know someone loves her too!

I like her videos too :D

I can't standdd Michelle Phan's vids. Her voice drives me nuts...

I like her videos too :D

I can't standdd Michelle Phan's vids. Her voice drives me nuts...

Ugh me too. I also can't stand how she tries so hard in her vids when she does inspired tutorials.

ie. "RAWR I'm gonna eat you" "GRRR I'm gonna suck your blood hehehe" So annoying. She doesn't even know what lenses she wears. One of her Angel Browns was inside out and in her new Snow White vid she called her Angel Grays, Nudy Grays.

ilikeweylie is the best guru hands down! I don't even watch her for her tutorials anymore to be honest, I just watch her cause she's so funny lol

Archived