동방신기 Vol. 4 - Mirotic [girls Only]

Guest andie_x

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest andie_x

thank you to the three of you ^^

i've extended the deadline for crazy love until thursday so audition if you haven't!

Guest klio_09

Andie I know you said it didn't matter but I added in the bit I missed off just for the sake of it be complete and I updated the original post with the new version.

Guest twinkerbell

If we auditioned for Crazy Love can we audition for You're my melody?

I'm asking cause i didn't see nobody audition for both songs XD

Guest andie_x

Oh yes, would like to ask, did you see my clip yet, andie? :) because I'm afraid you might miss it haha

i did see it :D sorry i didn't reply.

you were great

AUDITIONS FOR CRAZY LOVE ARE NOW CLOSED.

those who got a part are:

junsu - nx_kiiwii74

changmin - twinkerbell

yoochun - praew257

yunho - amoi90

roxx: i still think you're not hitting the right note in that part that i mentioned before, you might have to do a tiny falsetto there because it's a really high note. i also think your pronounciation is a bit off in the first lines, so please work on that too (:

praew257: i really loved your voice, but i agree with you, the 'spoken' parts are not your strong point. please try to give them more feeling. you don't have to just say them, you might even kind of sing them, like give them some beat, if you know what i mean. they're really important parts for the song. i trust you can pull them off.

amoi90: thanks so much for being our mixer! i know that it's not really an easy task, i appreciate it so much. should we send the final clips to you?

Guest twinkerbell

Waa, thanx for giving me Changmin <33

And also thanx for the advice, i'll certainly pay more attention to the stuff you pointed out^^.

By the way, when's the due date to send our parts?

Guest andie_x

Deadline has gone by and seems like there's no more people interested, so I'm closing this now.

Since I had no proper auditions for Changmin's part, I'm going to do both him and yoochun.

So, the parts are like this:

yoochun + changmin : andie_x

junsu: kilo_09

jaejoong: xiao_yun87

yunho: burntmuffins

tentative deadline for final clips is April 1. The sooner you turn them in the better, though.

Please record a capella and try to do your respective adlibs/harmonization if you can identify them.

Pm me your clips as I will be mixing this myself.

If you are no longer interested in this, please let me know.

name: kEL

song: MIROTIC!! ^^

part: I'll try out for all...^^

clip: BRB CLICKIE CLICKIE~!!! ^^

can you mix?: nope ^^

YEY!! I've been waiting for this!! ^__^

NOTE: yeah... the mixing is freakin' bad... >.<

I don't have a mixer...I just used Movie Maker and converted it into mp3 lol xD

I've been waiting for this collab~!!! weee~!!! =D

Guest BurntMuffins

Hey bb, Mirotic is open? :D

If it is I'd like to audition for it too! I'll post it up after the final clip for You're My Melody :) Thankies <33

Archived