[drama 2002] Shoot For The Stars 별을 쏘다

Guest shred

Guest shred

[sBS] Jeon Do-yeon, Jo In Sung, Park Sang-myeon, Lee Seo-jin
[DRAMA 2002] Shoot for the Stars 별을 쏘다

[sBS] Jeon Do-yeon, Jo In Sung, Park Sang-myeon, Lee Seo-jin

Synopsis: Love and show business collide in the SBS TV Series Shoot for the Stars! Film star Jeon Do Yeon (Untold Scandal, Happy End) stars as Sora, a 29 year-old woman who has no job, career, or academic pedigree, and longs only to be married to a man she can call her true love. Her chance arrives when she meets Sung Tae (Cho In Sung of Lover's Concerto), a waiter and wannabe actor. He impresses Sora and her brother, a low-rent talent manager named Bada, who's played by comic actor Park Sang Myun (My Wife is a Gangster) in a winning dramatic role. Sung Tae also suffers from dyslexia, making script reading mighty difficult, but with Sora's support, Sung Tae finally does become an actor. However, when a relationship builds between the two, it inevitably leads to complications, and even a scandal.

credit: Yesasia

photo14178.jpg

photo14177.jpg

photo14175.jpg

photo14179.jpg

credit: HanCinema.net

-------------------------------------------

i still haven't seen this drama but caught the first 20 minutes preview ... at first i thought i was hallucinating when i saw LSJ :unsure: i had no clue he was in it! :lol:

anyway, the first 20 minutes has already made me hook on the story ... will probably buy the DVDs next time (darn this kdrama addiction!)

uhm ... for those who has seen it ... reviews please? :blush:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest RulerOfYourWorld

I'm kind of echo'ing the first post in this thread. The DVD set comes out on April 18th (same day as Save the Last Dance for Me) and I was wondering if we can get some kind of review or whatever for this show. I had to go through like 13 pages to find this post since I saw it a few weeks ago and there isn't really an official thread on this show.

Anyway, here's the YesAsia DVD info:

Shoot for the Stars (SBS TV Series) - $69.99

Any info would be appreciated. Buy/Rent/Avoid? How is the story? How would you describe the genre of kdrama this is in (melodrama, romance comedy, etc) Without spoiling, how is the ending to the show Good/Bad/Ambiguous/Utterly Idiotic . This is one show that I don't remember any buzz for it at all for it being a fairly old show, but it's being subbed by YAEntertainment so I figured I'd ask about it.

• 2 months later...

this was boardcast around end of 2002 going into 2003 just right before LSJ went into Damo ..i watch this for Jeon Do-yeon and she is as usual great in her role .haha though some find her over doing the role and her laughter sort of become a signature .~and i totally love Park Sang-myeon in here as her brother ~ this tells the tale of how a young man Jo in sung enter the entertainment business .it dun reallly give you complete view of what is happening in the business but a slight peep .and the results is good i thought this drama was pretty entertaining enough though the ending twist was abit too much ..haha .about jo in sung and lee seo jin role .ya lee seo jin was a sort of "ungrateful guy " ..in here..but not as evil as that other woman ..--;;;; i forget her name ..but she does look very beautiful but ....gosh her scheming ways of acting innocent !! ....

esp 1 lee byung hun make an appearnace .haha it was suppose to be some event at busan film festival and JIS was the bellboy ..~

because .JIS has .dyslexia but he has photograhpic memory haha so that why he can read the script ~ but someone need to read it to him first ~it was pretty touching seeing how the brother and sister help him .with the script reading ~ ..........

i am currently in the process of ripping this series from the DVD Box set.

and im uploading the episodes and soft subtitles to my clubbox. :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

Thanks for uploading this in your clubbox. I've actually downloaded the raw files already but I don't know why I can't seem to download the subs file. Its been days already that I've tried and failed ... I hope its OK to request a noncb linkf for the soft subs. :)

i am currently in the process of ripping this series from the DVD Box set.

and im uploading the episodes and soft subtitles to my clubbox. :D

http://clubbox.co.kr/posole

Wow...I watched this drama many years ago.

It was this drama that introduced me to Jeon Do-yeon and Jo In Sung.

I like them both so much at that time not knowing who they are.

Wow...what a difference a few years made...now they're both big stars.

I'm so happy to find this drama on your clubbox. Thank you so much for uploading. :wub:

This is one of those dramas that I would like to watch again from time to time.

Back then the concept of a younger man dating an older woman is not really popular but the chemistry proved that age is just a number :) Great drama, brought back many sweet memories for me.

Thanks for uploading this in your clubbox. I've actually downloaded the raw files already but I don't know why I can't seem to download the subs file. Its been days already that I've tried and failed ... I hope its OK to request a noncb linkf for the soft subs. :)

Yeah...that's the problem with clubbox. Luckily after 3 days...it finally moved for me...hehe...so this is what you're looking for :) Again...Thank you so much posole.

Soft sub for Shoot for the stars 1- 6

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tcfcs4

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM1EU4VX

2 cute pictures from episode 4...Love this scene :)

bscap0183cp.jpg

bscap1028qn.jpg

Wow...I watched this drama many years ago.

It was this drama that introduced me to Jeon Do-yeon and Jo In Sung.

I like them both so much at that time not knowing who they are.

Wow...what a difference a few years made...now they're both big stars.

I'm so happy to find this drama on your clubbox. Thank you so much for uploading. :wub:

This is one of those dramas that I would like to watch again from time to time.

Back then the concept of a younger man dating an older woman is not really popular but the chemistry proved that age is just a number :) Great drama, brought back many sweet memories for me.

Yeah...that's the problem with clubbox. Luckily after 3 days...it finally moved for me...hehe...so this is what you're looking for :) Again...Thank you so much posole.

Soft sub for Shoot for the stars 1- 6

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tcfcs4

or

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM1EU4VX

thanks a lot! :D You're right, during that time, older women - younger men relationships in series wasn't the fashion yet but now seems to be the "in" thing in their plots.

Ooh, I wanna watch this too! I <333 Jeon DoYeon. Thanks for uploading this to your CB, posole. ^_^

MV I dl'd ages ago: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yaq9lx

Thanks! I'm going to this download now!

This drama is really a pleasant surprise for me since I never knew of its existence until now. You can really see the chemistry between Jo Insung and Jeon DoYeon in this series. They look so refreshing onscreen. The story is simple, not much twisted plots but really really fun and enjoyable to watch :P

• 2 months later...

Hi! Do you know where I can found subs for this series from ep 7 to 16 ?

I watched all the episodes but without subtitles I really don't understand anything.... :huh:

it's such a beautiful drama!!! JIS is sooooooo cute! :wub:

Thanks!

Hi! Do you know where I can found subs for this series from ep 7 to 16 ?

I watched all the episodes but without subtitles I really don't understand anything.... :huh:

it's such a beautiful drama!!! JIS is sooooooo cute! :wub:

Thanks!

As far as I can tell only episodes 1-6 have been ripped so far. Until the soft-sub are available another solution will be to download the KDA TV rips from d-addict. http://d-addicts.com/forum/torrents.php?se...w+all&sort=

• 1 month later...
Guest Madrasta

My friend who has a vcd copy of this series has practically coerced me into watching this because she said that it was great. Been watching it for two days and now I am hooked. I want to have my own copy. The lead stars are simply captivating. I love their chemistry. Even the storyline is quite different and it's something new to me. I still have three more eps to go and I guess I'm gonna rewatch this. Wow, Jo In Sung is quite good here, aside from being really, really good looking.

As a follow through of my previous post, I can say that this series did not disappoint me to the end. Beautiful series, good acting, fantastic storyline, great cast! I highly recommend this one to everybody, espcially for the followers of the lead stars...

• 1 month later...

Watching this now and I must say this is a totally underrated tv drama. It's a pity not too many appreciate it.

But those who are thinking of watching it should give it a try. It just grows on you.

• 1 month later...
Guest luvelyasian

this is one of the classic feel-good kdramas

flawless, realistic chemistry and fantasitc acting here. It reminds me of Beautiful Days because of the great supporting cast also

• 1 month later...
Guest lkman

i'm considering buying this drama. can any one tell me how many episodes are there? and what's LSJ's role in this drama? thanks

Archived