Horikoshi High School (a Real-life High School For Idols)

Guest mihsayam

Guest mihsayam

See list of students. You think this only exist in fanfics?
horikoshi.jpg

Basically, in Japan where idols are launched at young ages, many still prefer to get a normal high school education. But these idols are constantly hounded by work such as tv, movies, photoshoots and events which may greaten their difficulty to graduate. So here is Horikoshi High School located somewhere in Tokyo's Nakano district where the students are divided into two courses: the regular and the art students. (Vampire Knight would be a good comparison) The regular students attend the high school as normally as everyone does but the art students get a more flexible time with regards to studies which works wel since most of them are loaded with work, though it's not illegal for them to mix. To make it short, the art students just have greater freedom when it comes to absence from classes but if I'm not mistaken, academic workload is almost the same.

A lot of popular young stars studied/are studying in this school. No wonder why some of them seem friends despite their different talent agencies, they were probably classmates in school. Here is a brief list on who are the past and present students of Horikoshi. This isn't complete, but just to give everyone an idea. :)

YAMAPI

25jwpvk.jpg

Matsumoto Jun

mjojy8.jpg

Koike Teppei

ajumb9.jpg

Tanaka Koki

3-6.png

Ikuta Toma

2367611271_beb30d9ea0.jpg

Fujiwara Tatsuya (Death Note)

NT-DN2-Light.jpg

Okada Junichi

2191329969_b9610b9774_o.jpg

Shirota Yuu

shirota_yuu.jpg

Tegoshi Yuya

153duetagosto2007dc4.jpg

Miura Haruma

11874183479853259ve3.jpg

Akanishi Jin

akanishi-jin.jpg

Ayase Haruka

ayaseharuka.jpg

Aoi Yuu

aoi.JPG

Nagasawa Masami

masaminagasawa001.jpg

Kyoko Fukada

Kyoko_fukada.jpg

Saeko

Saeko.jpg

Ayumi Hamasaki

300px_Ayumi_Hamasaki.jpg

Aya Ueto

3zkwi0n.jpg

PERFUME

perfumelimited.jpg

Aragaki Yui

25ssglz.jpg

Fukuda Saki

2104695653_a5d29b1923_o.jpg

A leaked picture of a Horikoshi field trip. Two Johnny boys, Ayukawa Taiyou (the tall kid. He is also the president for the graduating class of 2009) and Hey!Say! JUMP's Yaotome Hikaru. To anyone who has watched that acclaimed drama LIFE, see that girl with the DSLR hanging around her neck? Fukuda Saki looking pretty. I'm not very aware if there are more idols in this photo but they are the ones I immediately recognized.

2607156117_d00fb3c447_o.jpg

Taiyou and Hikaru in class

THclass.jpg

Boyband Ya-Yah-Yah all attend Horikoshi

2279648247_d8a6a3bf25_o.jpg

Arioka Daiki studying.

2jfytt4.jpg

Yamapi, Teppei and some friends after class

24ossnq.jpg

yamapi0188rb7.jpg

Young idols after class in Horikoshi uniform

n060814.jpgn060821.jpg

Nagasawa Masami (far right) with friends in Horikoshi.

nagasawa1284kw4il0.jpg

nagasawa1283wl8is4.jpg

nagasawa1281qr5.jpg

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

yah i heard a lot of japanese idols went here for their high school education

i would be so star struck if i went there...kinda feel like makino tsukushi

aww teppei and yamapi are friends. i didnt even know that. wow i love how they used vampire knight to show the difference. ahhas

wow i would die to go to that school. ahhas and take art and get to know some of those amzing boys and ahh miura haruma <3

Guest hinata_47

Waaahhh.. what a school!

All those students there are really lucky!

Imagine bumping with all those idols!

I bet even they're really sick they'd still go to school!

Guest NEW*AGE

WOW. that is pretty crazy, but thats great to hear that Japanese idols don't have to compromise their education for their careers.

&& they all seem to be so happy and having so much fun. :]

WHOAAAA.

A school for hotties rofl.

I remember seeing photos of Yamapi with Teppei, Jun (I think that's Hasegawa Jun - I think I also misspelled his name lol) and Koki. I kept wondering if it was a coincidence or not. Guess not. Idol High haha.

Archived