Cystal Kay

Guest 143namil

Guest rosa

I think she was born or lived at a young age in Japan ??? that's why shes fluent in Japanese and not Korean

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest silentdreamer016

she was born in japan, from what i know.

i can tell she has a korean face structure.

shes realli pretty

Guest j1nx

I looooooove kuri! She's adorable and wonderful and so so talented.

Her myspace is low key too, and she's friends with another one of my favorite singers- Beni Arashiro!! =]]]]

Guest C@nDy_GiRl_iRis

^^ I like her songs! Haha! She speaks english

so well! And I *think*..but she doesnt know

how to speak korean!LOL

-Iris*

I can see the Korean in her =) yeah like Amerie.. which i recently found out that she's half Korean. Crystal Kay is so pretty! she can look more Korean at times and sometimes more African American ^^ I love her kirakuni song!

Guest JudY-JudY

She's SO COOL! I love her voice!!

My favorite song from her is Motherland! Such a pretty song!!

Guest Avonlea

Crystal Kay was born and raised in Yokohama, Japan. She speaks Japanese, because that is the language her mother spoke to her in. Currently, she attends Sophia University and is learning Korean.

• 4 months later...
Guest dream_weaver

yea ckay's dad is an african-american. shes an army brat and the high school she went to was an american one in japan. hence her billingual talents. she got signed @ 11/12 cos the song she wrote (eternal memories) was used on a cm. then she wrote a few more lyrics and released it. shes been going for a looooong time.

her ma is a zainichi korean. one of the koreans in japan who's family have been there for decades and in essence they are japanese-but with korean blood. ckay is one of my fav artists. she has such a diff range of songs. if u wanna find out more about her come here:

http://s12.invisionfree.com/C_2_da_Kay/index.php?

Guest mariika

I love her :D I think she's beautiful and incredibly talented. It kinda sucks she doesn't get as much recognition as she deserves ^^;; But I'll still support her music :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bluecarrot

her japanese is really good! i've heard her with m-flo! and i liked her vocals! not too strong..just right. like a jazzy voice! really cool!

Archived